GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Genie Universal (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f497/)
-   -   re dect4 calc please help silly question (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f497/re-dect4-calc-please-help-silly-question-1273726/)

dwright 05-24-2011 11:11

re dect4 calc please help silly question

Hi guys,really really stupid question, i have just used dect 4 calculator to get an unlock code, it says the code is saved but where?

Calculating...Done.
Left Credits: 0
Saving file...Done.

do i need credits just to use this function?

anyone can help

thanks

Bph&co 05-25-2011 17:45

Hi,

What application is that ? Those apps that used credits no longer need them, it was
something that we used 2 years ago. For DCT4+ phones there is simple script that
unlocks via the rsa hack.

BR

dwright 05-25-2011 18:06

re dct4

hi BPH, it is the software in genie suite,the nck4 calc the one you just type in the imei number manually, just that i have purchased a 2nd hand unit and i am waiting for some cables so just was trying it on a old nokia 7280 to generate the unlock code, but it says saved to file but no idea there the codes are.
Also i have been supllied with a username and password but when i click check credits i get this

Nokia SL_X Remote Tools V 1.0.0.36
Waiting Device...Found.
Reading data...Done.
Script v 0.0.0.104, Device SN: 100993, OS v 0.0.1.14
-------------------------------------------------
Check credits on Server...Done.
Connecting to server...Error: 5

also i am being a pain but am i on the latest software on the box? i tried to update but it said box already updated.

thanks for your help i was going to buy cyclone but a lot of people said this was good to unlock nokia

dwright 05-25-2011 18:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by dwright (Post 7362264)
hi BPH, it is the software in genie suite,the nck4 calc the one you just type in the imei number manually, just that i have purchased a 2nd hand unit and i am waiting for some cables so just was trying it on a old nokia 7280 to generate the unlock code, but it says saved to file but no idea there the codes are.
Also i have been supllied with a username and password but when i click check credits i get this

Nokia SL_X Remote Tools V 1.0.0.36
Waiting Device...Found.
Reading data...Done.
Script v 0.0.0.104, Device SN: 100993, OS v 0.0.1.14
-------------------------------------------------
Check credits on Server...Done.
Connecting to server...Error: 5

also i am being a pain but am i on the latest software on the box? i tried to update but it said box already updated.

thanks for your help i was going to buy cyclone but a lot of people said this was good to unlock nokia

JUST CHECKED ERROR MESSAGES AND FOUND THAT ERROR 5 IS SERVER DOWN

BPH

Do you supply the fbus cables, i have ordered some of the proper clip on cables (around 10 to do 6500 etc) but if i have fbus will save space etc

cheers

Bph&co 05-27-2011 09:56

Hi,

About the app you are talking about - this is to generate DCT4 IMEI repair RPL file, not
unlock code. The file is saved in the program directory.
About the credits - best to talk to the guy who have sold you this - as there are no active
sales of Genie devices and credits for at least an year.

BR

roberts 06-01-2011 21:21

All present applications and scripts should be described in FAQ.
e.g.:
APPname - how to run - what we can do using it and how.

ScriptName - how to run - what we can do using it.