GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Support (SIM Solution) > YESSIM

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2008, 04:45   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 608326
Thanks Meter: 9
i just gor rip-off by yessim???

Why i ask to cancel order and no respond, this **** don't work with iphone3g 2.2, stop seller the bloodything for iphone 3g it does't work, i will ask for my money back through paypal???

Old 12-18-2008, 06:05   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 174853
Thanks Meter: 84
how procedure to claim that this is a fraud?
because statement on every web and youtube says it works on firmware 2.1 and 2.2 but infact after we receive YesSim it DOES NOT WORK... ALWAYS LOSE SIGNAL (and don't tell us to downgrade!)
i'm MAD

Old 12-21-2008, 11:06   #3 (permalink)
opo
No Life Poster

Member: 16350
Sonork: 110823
Thanks Meter: 42
Sir everybody try to make the best of what they can, did you try on different phones? Maybe is your phone faulty. Be more specific about the problem and for shure the team will answer. Also , your reseller buy from his reseller, here you have the list of resellers , i am sure that if the stock is bad they will be more that happy to help or refund you.
here is the list http://www.yessim.com/resellers.php?page=List
The upper the reseller is , the most important and nice and trust able.

Old 12-25-2008, 22:13   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

let's be specific...

i don't get 3G on firmware 2.1 (jailbreak or not jailbreak)
i disable 3G on firmware 2.2 but always loose signal/no service after moving places (jailbreak or not jailbreak)

i use step by step guidance posted on yessim.com
as they said everywhere on every website even on youtube, "yessim already support firmware 2.2"?????? very good advertise
so based on that "statement" is what make me buy this product to sell for my customers but now everytime i sell,
every customers complaint and return it to me,
frankly i have never got this problem selling Gevey 3G sims, TornadoSim (newest update firmware), Universal Sim (newest firmware update)

so what i propose now if you guys on yessim cannot make a firmware that support iphone 3G "fully" don't say it everywhere on every advertise.... because its a lie ok?
and if possible can reverse engineer what firmware or unlock method used by Gevey 3G, tornado sim and universal sim, and make new firmware that works like they all did...

so that your "yessim customers" can all be happy and continue enjoying Xmas and New Year celebration with a happy face

Old 12-25-2008, 22:17   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

come on Sir give us some support here ?
we're dying here sitting on a pile of not fully working yessim, mean while in a few days Dev Team claims unlock sofware for iphone 3G will be release for public

what am I gonna do with all my yessim stocks?

Old 01-19-2009, 11:00   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 608326
Burn it, Make a fire cracker out of this f******g junk, i paid $300AUD for 20 pcs of load of S***t never work on any iphone i made $0 dollars, i ask to refund the money the same day i place the order not even 1 respond from support, delete this s***t from the forum... its a disgrace.

Old 01-28-2009, 09:08   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 119552
Thanks Meter: 33
Gpg team busy make cable Ufc..
They Forget about yessim but still selling..
and make disapointed yessim user.

Old 02-12-2009, 15:51   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by opo View Post
Sir everybody try to make the best of what they can, did you try on different phones? Maybe is your phone faulty. Be more specific about the problem and for shure the team will answer. Also , your reseller buy from his reseller, here you have the list of resellers , i am sure that if the stock is bad they will be more that happy to help or refund you.
here is the list http://www.yessim.com/resellers.php?page=List
The upper the reseller is , the most important and nice and trust able.
i buy from the one on top of the list ....
it is not bad stock, i want support from the product supporter, please give us new firmware that will work for iphone and sidekick? without loosing signal of course

Old 02-12-2009, 15:55   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

product from GPG is well crafted good quality

but for yessim why is no support?

Old 02-12-2009, 23:34   #10 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 469246
Quote:
Originally Posted by virtue View Post
product from GPG is well crafted good quality

but for yessim why is no support?
all sims have the problem of loosing the connection, with the exception of maybe the rebel sim since they just put out an upgrade today.

But if you look at other sims like the universal sim, its all just experimental settings since what works for one phone may not always work for another. And all the cheap sims on ebay that say it works with 2.2.1 is also the same issue..they lose connection after u are in an area with no network, and then cant pick up the network again. ismartphone sim=universal sim clone, x-sim looks to be a cheap rebel clone..most sellers all sell the same stuff and all have the same problems, they just dont say so.