GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   NoooX Box (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f502/)
-   -   I just got my Noox box but don't know how it works:( HELP TEAM Noox BOX (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f502/i-just-got-my-noox-box-but-dont-know-how-works-help-team-noox-box-590520/)

mymiela0419 09-06-2008 06:40

I just got my Noox box but don't know how it works:( HELP TEAM Noox BOX

I just got my Noox Box today but sadly to say that this is my first having a BB5 unlocking box and I have no idea how this box work or update, It doesn't come with any software or guide on what to do first before to use it. I check this site for anything to see if someone have ask this problem like me, hope that noox box team help me because I wanted to try this for the first time on my nokia 5300, E65, and N75. But as I said I have no idea what to do first before it works.

I haven't even turn it on or put a usb cable through computer because I'm not that good on installing software. Please help so I can have a good start-up

Thank you
s

DarkSkir 09-06-2008 07:08

1. download software
2. open your phone
3. connect cables 2 phone
4. click unlock
5. connect test point
6. wait software 2 finish

test points you have in test point folder ...

b.r Darkskir :)

mymiela0419 09-06-2008 09:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkSkir (Post 3631641)
1. download software
2. open your phone
3. connect cables 2 phone
4. click unlock
5. connect test point
6. wait software 2 finish

test points you have in test point folder ...

b.r Darkskir :)

Sorry, but you might misinterpreted what I said, I have a brand new noox box and I don't know how to make it work because this is my first time to get this BB% unlocking box in my life, if someone can help me how to install and run the programs for me to have a start. that is my question.

mamepap 09-06-2008 10:36

DOWNLOAD THE LAST SW HERE
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/show...41#post3616241

CONECT BOX.HE WILL ASK YOU TO INSTALL DRIVER .YOU HAVE DRIVERS NOOOXBOX IN THE FOLDER DOWNLODED.
AFTER INSTALL DRIVERS OPEN SW AND ALL IS OK.

IN NOOOX FOLDER YOU HAVE DRIVERS,TESTPOINT,VERY EASY TO USE.

THANK.

mymiela0419 09-07-2008 03:00

How come Noox Box team never respond to this thread at all, I though this team has a very good reputation and fast response, for a simple question & answer that I want for the noox box team to answer first, sadly to say the answers come all the way from the members first than the supporters of noox box.

I'm knew to this business and it is my first time to have a BB5 unlocking box. That why I want to have an answer from the product supporters and team instead. Because I know though that they are the one that can answer first.

DarkSkir 09-07-2008 09:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by mymiela0419 (Post 3631940)
Sorry, but you might misinterpreted what I said, I have a brand new noox box and I don't know how to make it work because this is my first time to get this BB% unlocking box in my life, if someone can help me how to install and run the programs for me to have a start. that is my question.

1. unpack software
2. connect your box 2 usb port :D
3. install driver from nooox boox folder
4. start nooox_box .exe
5. unlock your phone with this nice software :D

JHON_DREAM 09-07-2008 11:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by mymiela0419 (Post 3633956)
How come Noox Box team never respond to this thread at all, I though this team has a very good reputation and fast response, for a simple question & answer that I want for the noox box team to answer first, sadly to say the answers come all the way from the members first than the supporters of noox box.

I'm knew to this business and it is my first time to have a BB5 unlocking box. That why I want to have an answer from the product supporters and team instead. Because I know though that they are the one that can answer first.

All ready your ans is given by other user than why u accept same ans from Nooox Team.
We are alays watching,Your ans is same.As a new user if Download Softeware Exe extract the file Than conect your Box than it serch for driver than select driver file from Exe setup extract file conect proferly. Than open your EXE & conected phone with cable VCC,GND& BSI.Conect TP with phone.U got TP picture in software exe.Than select your phone model & sw ver form software than Click Unlcok.If u can do everything well than your phon will UNLOCKED in 5sec to 1 mins.
Now if have any more question or need any other help post here we try to more faster help .

JHON_DREAM.
DREAMS GSM.