GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Special Solutions / Services / WebShop > ipmart WebShop

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2009, 13:34   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 523332
Thanks Meter: 273
new game by ipmart

hello to all unlockers,
for to buy from ipmart you have to purchse what you want to buy and checked it out and pay with visa (it was my situation) then you receive by email the steps of the game :
  1. Video of your Credit Card (with first 8 digit covered)
  2. Video of Passport or IC (Identity Card)
  3. Video of Credit Card Statement (with first 8 digit covered)
after doing all this videos you have to upload it on your pc and sent it back by email to sales of ipmart.i dont know if you have others things to do or juste playing this game ,but in my case the customer went to an other shop, cause i coudn't unlock his 50 SE t280. yes i did a misteak to purchase loags for cruiser from ipmart