GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Support (SIM Solution) > Rebel SIM Card

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2009, 12:21   #1 (permalink)

Member: 911425
Thanks Meter: 0
Softbank 830sh unlock problem

I bought Rebel sim card 2 for my Softbank 830sh Pantone phone. I got 2 cards: with mode 3 and mode 9. Card with mode 3 nor working with polish sim card ERA and PLUS. Card with mode 9 unlock phone.. but 3G is no working, for about half day disconnect network and don't want connect again for few hours. Camera, multimedia not working.. every time want update "NW info". Is anybody who can help me to retrieve or omit NW info to unlock fully phone?

Old 12-04-2009, 03:10   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 80354
Sonork: 100.1577575
Thanks Meter: 21,659
about "NW info" actually this phone little bit different btw all around phones, anyway if i'll write thinks about soft bank or DOCOMO need many hrs for explain

about multimedia,
we're already working on it, many phones already fixed, but few phones still not fix like once your phone, but don;t worry we'll soon release solution about that problem,

about "disconnect network" No Service
actually if you face problem like "disconnect network" kindly Reset Networks Keys
how to reset network key ? http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/show...51&postcount=6
as i said we're already working on it hope soon many problem will be solve, Thanks for cooperation with us

The Following User Says Thank You to Ja\/\/aD For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2010, 16:08   #3 (permalink)

My Softbank 830SH is working now quite good w Rebel Sim Card II in Polish Network ERA, media and internet still blocked because NW info problem, calls and text messages with GSM and 3G works fine, even packet service is available. Previous problems was caused probably by Era Operator.

I'm still waiting for update RSC II or Rebel Sim Card III to unlock media.. Good luck Rebel Team

Old 07-09-2010, 10:38   #4 (permalink)

My Rebel Sim card 2 stopped working on 830sh. First, phone hanged out and after off-on I saw USIM-MEP info. I tried rebel sims with 3 and 9 mode, but I still got MEP.
Any solutions?

I saw on Rebel Sim Card official web-site (http://www.rebelsimcard.com/virtu/in...mart&Itemid=19) that is possible unlock 830sh - is it mean that just unlock sim or full (with media etc) unlock?
Is available Rebel Sim with new firmware?

Old 07-31-2010, 19:34   #5 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Member: 776981
Thanks Meter: 523
how to change modes on rebel sim

Quote:
Originally Posted by forestbynight View Post
My Rebel Sim card 2 stopped working on 830sh. First, phone hanged out and after off-on I saw USIM-MEP info. I tried rebel sims with 3 and 9 mode, but I still got MEP.
Any solutions?

I saw on Rebel Sim Card official web-site (Softbank Rebel Sim II Unlock card) that is possible unlock 830sh - is it mean that just unlock sim or full (with media etc) unlock?
Is available Rebel Sim with new firmware?
Hi

we have some news that some japan phones have this issue but only a small percentage

when you turn off the phone and power back on the mode of the rebel sim II changes from the one that is was progammed with

if this happens to you then take the rebel sim II in another phone thats unlocked and change the mode back to 3 or 9.

also if you dont have an unlocked phone then you can use the same network simcard with the rebel sim Ii in a locked phone and still get to access the menu to change modes.

then use agian.

we are looking in this issue and we had a similar case when htc phones did the same and we released new updated v1.1 firmware which works without the need to change the mode as that firmware when programmed is ready and also has built in stk menu to change modes.

if users send feedback on the best mode japan phones are working for them then we can create another firmware that can be loaded on the rebels operate without a stk.

also if users want to send more feedback you can check out the network hex scanner tool here and can collect scan data for the phones where media is blocked we can over come this in the new FREE firmwares to come.

Network Sim APDU Scanner

Rebel Hex Scanner on Rebel simcard website

Rebel firmwares and flashing application download link

Old 06-21-2011, 12:44   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1201378
Sonork: 100.1594717
Thanks Meter: 303
Donate money to this user
wish box can unlock softbank 830sh phone

i will like to no the box that can unlock this phone
thx

Old 06-30-2011, 13:20   #7 (permalink)

Member: 1607480
Post 830sh unlock?

Hi,

I have a 812SH and a 830SH as well.
I have bought Rebel Simcard-II and I was wondering if it would be usable in the near future for my 830SH?

With the 1.2 firmware MODE 9 is perfect for 812SH but 830SH says USIM-MEP Other modes do not work with neither of them.

With 1.3-beta firmware MODE 9 does not work with 812SH but starts 830SH However it looses signal within a few minutes
I use an old hungarian Vodafone SIM card.

When do you plan the 1.3 rollout?
I would really like to use my 830SH and I have a feeling that rebelsim group is focusing on iPhone too much

Old 11-25-2011, 08:59   #8 (permalink)

Member: 1420888
hi everyone,
I have a Softbank Sharp 816sh from japan and until now it is not unlock or openline. Is rebel sim card II can openline my phone?If yes where should i go to bring my phone so that i can use already?

please help me..

thanks a lot..