GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > SRS (Simlock Remote Server)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2011, 03:35   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 137980
Thanks Meter: 168
why not SRS TEAM MAKE BOX

HI,
why not SRS TEAM MAKE BOX LIKE OTHERS TO MAKE EASY & USER FRENDLY USE ?

Old 08-02-2011, 07:30   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 3941
Thanks Meter: 636
Hi,

Please explain me what is more 'user friendly & easy' about a box then just plain software like we have right now? Our PRO solution gives you all you need for Samsung more or equal then any boxy.

Best regards,

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Salami1_1 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2011, 09:12   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

sir here is anser
What you should know
A SRSPRO an account can only work at one computer at the time.

If we see multiple concurrent logins from different locations, the account will be blocked.

Sharing an SRSPRO account is not allowed.

A SRSPRO account is valid for one year, After this period it gets disabled.

After one year you can buy an extended subscription so use can use it again for one year

main thing work only in 1 comuter todays date for expert unlocker not use 1 comuter they use many computers & many oprating system { OS } some time drivers clash & not in 1 place they have many outlets so box they can use in any computer or in any place in home also

Old 08-05-2011, 09:45   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 3941
Thanks Meter: 636
ok, you have a point about using the SRSpro on multiple computer like at home at shop / or multiple computer at a shop but that is also why SRSpro is cheaper then any box. And I still think most people can handle using their SRSpro account on just one computer

(remember you can also just use a laptop and just take the laptop with you anywhere you want!)

We have discussed making a box for SRS multiple times, and even I believe there were some project of actually doing this but never happened because we don't think there is enough demand for this at the moment.

The Following User Says Thank You to Salami1_1 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2011, 10:09   #5 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 890481
Thanks Meter: 4
too much box will kill u......hehehe same likes a song too much love will kill u
just joking.....

Old 08-05-2011, 14:26   #6 (permalink)
Major Poster

Member: 1618535
Thanks Meter: 34
Also if you have a box you cannot use it at 2 computers at the same time

with srs it's the same.. just not use it on 2 pc's at same time, however you can swap computers by just running activator on other pc.

also for cables etc there is no use.. there are so many boxes and cables on the market, why make other one..

srs can work with almost all boxes as interface, like nspro, ust, z3, spt, nano, and go on...

so only thing you need to do is run activator on other pc, and use it there
as long as you have no multi-country logons at same time it should be no problem.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to --SRS-- For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2011, 03:35   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
ok, you have a point about using the SRSpro on multiple computer like at home at shop / or multiple computer at a shop but that is also why SRSpro is cheaper then any box. And I still think most people can handle using their SRSpro account on just one computer

(remember you can also just use a laptop and just take the laptop with you anywhere you want!)

We have discussed making a box for SRS multiple times, and even I believe there were some project of actually doing this but never happened because we don't think there is enough demand for this at the moment.
thanks for discussed , no srs is no cheper than other boxs in india max box price is less than 80 usd with 27 cables{ z3xx,ns pro ,peoguse , } & i think more than 50 000 people in india use samsung boxs & many have all box like me {ust pro,ns pro ,peoguse ,spt ,hwk ,eu box micro ,ect } so please make box or srs dongle for who have already box