GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   GM-Box (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f513/)
-   -   Gm box getting to be a nighmare ,no go. (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f513/gm-box-getting-nighmare-no-go-801429/)

okwassup 08-07-2009 06:12

Gm box getting to be a nighmare ,no go.

just recieved the box today had to wait for activation code , and finally downloaded the setup file 131 .

Have a Motorola Q ., hooked it up to the box using one of the cables , and usb to GM box ., run program choose the Q from left .nothing phone not connected
i tried and i tried different computer too ., no go.
what the heck i have bad box, this thing is not worth 420 dollars
any ideas.??

vidking 08-14-2009 00:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by okwassup (Post 4725846)
just recieved the box today had to wait for activation code , and finally downloaded the setup file 131 .

Have a Motorola Q ., hooked it up to the box using one of the cables , and usb to GM box ., run program choose the Q from left .nothing phone not connected
any ideas.??

HI - Did You get the box up and running if Yes what did You do? Just got it today and all it displays is

6:37:38 PM : Card ID: ********
6:37:38 PM : Waiting for connection...
6:37:38 PM : Connecting...
6:37:38 PM : Phone disconnected

okwassup 08-14-2009 03:51

thats what i get exactly , it dont see the phone , and may i say i have 2 working phones ., did you get the box from who.??, dont tell me Ip mart .??

so far no i didnt get it to work iam sure its bad , and this forum for Gm box is useless , has no support , and Gm box suck too no good or support of anytype .
so i ordered the Infinity box , there is a bog difference between there team and Gm team ,just go and look at that forum , all the stickys... all the diagrams ....etc all the help

vidking 08-14-2009 04:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by okwassup (Post 4746729)
thats what i get exactly , it dont see the phone , and may i say i have 2 working phones ., did you get the box from who.??, dont tell me Ip mart .??

so far no i didnt get it to work iam sure its bad , and this forum for Gm box is useless , has no support , and Gm box suck too no good or support of anytype .
so i ordered the Infinity box , there is a bog difference between there team and Gm team ,just go and look at that forum , all the stickys... all the diagrams ....etc all the help

Does the Infinity do all Moto P2K + Q phones?

okwassup 08-14-2009 04:33

no it doesnt ., but i think they have the same hardware ., so iam not sure yet , and i should have it by mon., where are you ., and why you didnt tell us where u bought yours from..etc

vidking 08-14-2009 04:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by okwassup (Post 4746781)
no it doesnt ., but i think they have the same hardware ., so iam not sure yet , and i should have it by mon., where are you ., and why you didnt tell us where u bought yours from..etc

Got it from IPMart China -arrived today

okwassup 08-14-2009 04:58

great ., send them an email ., and ill give you my order number , and tell them all their boxes are ****t., the whole ones i guess they have are not working .
send me a pm , ill give you my info., so they will believe you and you dont have to spend a month back and forth emails .
sir /madam ....

celucables 08-18-2009 00:34

moto Q and drivers

Conect your phone with ActiveSync, than use Gm box.
(your problem is just drivers) Reconect your motoQ
than use gmbox.

*All our hardware was tested and checked rigurously
before selling.Your problem is just drivers!

good lucky.

Gino
GmBox Team

Quote:

Originally Posted by okwassup (Post 4725846)

any ideas.??

okwassup 08-18-2009 02:34

well i have to say thank you 1st for the response , may i say the long waited one ., but still great ., I have to say if its drivers , oh man iam all smiles , but dont know what you talking about , and seems that all people here just pass by .
Q has one USB .,
1. Q usb to computer active synic on . great computer sees Q.?, but i need the GM box hooked up to Q , GM box has usb to computer , and the computer can see it.
the other side has eithernet hook ups to mini usb for Q .,
mini usb to Q eithernet to box .?
how can active synic see Q through the GM box ., i dont understand ., if you may explain . this is so simple but its not working

celucables 08-27-2009 08:01

problems with moto Q

if still happening this strange bad conections
pls try to test diferent p2k phones.
than report results here

Gino
GmBox team

81344songz 09-22-2009 04:32

how much does one of these boxes cost?

celucables 09-22-2009 07:16

gm box cost

Quote:

Originally Posted by 81344songz (Post 4867122)
how much does one of these boxes cost?

I will inform cost in private mode.

Gino
Gm Box Team