GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   BB5KING (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f522/)
-   -   JAF box update for NO T/P is FREE for JAF users.... (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f522/jaf-box-update-no-t-p-free-jaf-users-631039/)

moldovan 11-16-2008 16:48

Who waited free update from second-rate Team's like (NFF, Advanced, e.t.c.) - lost all customer's.
Now with free of charge and stealing update, they will be happy in loneliness, without phones, customer's and job.
And soon will die of hunger, togheter with Team's producing free of charge and stealing update's !

:D
WBR !

TRABEL 11-16-2008 17:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by sahil2000ind (Post 3855144)
I see advance team are releasing update today for their users for FREE bb5 notp solution!

Also NFF have added it free for their users!

UB Team is Think about it and will be announcing very soon ...

What about JAF team?

WBR
sahil2000ind

if you are still waiting for free update , and didnt pay 49euro for pkey update yet ...
i dont think you deserve any free update ....

ribbentrop 11-16-2008 17:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by moldovan (Post 3856258)
And soon will die of hunger, togheter with Team's producing free of charge and stealing update's !
:D
WBR !

Realy bad future ... :(:(:(
:D:D:D

Raskal 11-16-2008 17:13

It is not my decision about price since this is cinek and manole addon, but i am saying here my opinion what i am thinking about.

Advantage Box and NFF dongle make this free addon in order to sell more of their boxes. Those 2 items, Advance box and NFF are slow sale items and quite uselelss items, in this moment they are acting not as box, they are acting as dongle. The test point market is definetly gone, so boxes like Advance box, Noox box, became useless and they try cheating the customers buying those boxes to clear their stock of hardware made. I repeat, the hardware made by Adv box is NEVER CONCIPIED to flash any nokia !!!

In this moove they fuked first of all the Genie Clip and its sales. JAF customers have this update and can unlock no tp phones since long time.

I don't know how much cost NFF and i don't know how much cost Advantage Box (last price is know is 80 euro) but i know that you need for this UFS interface and you need one of those Advance Box or NFF. So even you must buy it, you still have to pay shipping and wait for delivery.

The BB5KING cost 49 euro, it is just activation and it works perfect with JAF box. No delivery charges, No delivery waiting time, No customs charges.

For those who don't have JAF or BB5BOX can buy BB5KING dongle, which is also 49 euro.

So as u see, it is not really FREE, it is just free for those who have Advantage Box and NFF dongle, so read again what i post, calculate all costs around and than you know what i mean.

B.R.,
Raskal

Maiwand khan 11-16-2008 17:23

I think i should leave feild of software now,bcz here every one want every thing free,if all going like this i am sure that in future no coder will try to find salution for problems like BB5 unlocking.

waleed2 11-16-2008 17:25

GREAT REPLAY OUR BOSS YOU Are RIGHT ADVANCEBOX AND NFFBOX STOLE THEM CUSTOMERS MONEY BEFORE UPDATE WHEN THEY BOUGHT THEM DONGLES SO IF THEY GIVE IT FREE ITS NORMAL .

ABOUT JAF ANDBB5BOX THEY ARE BEST AND FAST AND FIRST SOLUTION IN BB5 NO TP SOLUTION .
TODAY WITH THIS UPADTES IAM SURE THAT ADVANCE BOX AND NFF WILL GO DOWN BECUASE THEY CANT TELL THEME CUSTMERS TO PAY 1 EURO BECUASE THEY KNOW THE GIVE THEME CUSTOMERS NATHING ABOUT US WE HAVE BEST FLASHER ITS JAFBOX AND WE HAVE BEST UNLOCKER ITS BB5BOX.
B.R.,
MOBARAK

mahaputra 11-16-2008 17:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raskal (Post 3856359)
It is not my decision about price since this is cinek and manole addon, but i am saying here my opinion what i am thinking about.

Advantage Box and NFF dongle make this free addon in order to sell more of their boxes. Those 2 items, Advance box and NFF are slow sale items and quite uselelss items, in this moment they are acting not as box, they are acting as dongle. The test point market is definetly gone, so boxes like Advance box, Noox box, became useless and they try cheating the customers buying those boxes to clear their stock of hardware made. I repeat, the hardware made by Adv box is NEVER CONCIPIED to flash any nokia !!!

In this moove they fuked first of all the Genie Clip and its sales. JAF customers have this update and can unlock no tp phones since long time.

I don't know how much cost NFF and i don't know how much cost Advantage Box (last price is know is 80 euro) but i know that you need for this UFS interface and you need one of those Advance Box or NFF. So even you must buy it, you still have to pay shipping and wait for delivery.

The BB5KING cost 49 euro, it is just activation and it works perfect with JAF box. No delivery charges, No delivery waiting time, No customs charges.

For those who don't have JAF or BB5BOX can buy BB5KING dongle, which is also 49 euro.

So as u see, it is not really FREE, it is just free for those who have Advantage Box and NFF dongle, so read again what i post, calculate all costs around and than you know what i mean.

B.R.,
Raskal

I think i agree with you sir

Raskal 11-16-2008 17:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by sahil2000ind (Post 3855837)
I KNOW IT THAT WHEN I BOUGHT THE JAF IT WAS A FLASHER THEN WHY DID U PUT THE CINEK SOLUTION ACTIVATION ON JAF PKEY

JUST TELL ME THAT JAF TEAM WANT TO MAKE MORE MONEY FROM THEIR *******R :mad::mad::mad::mad:

you have a thomas pkey, your serial number of the pkey is 9000EFE1, you bought your pkey at 03-09-2007 and you have no bb5king activated on it. Also you have never bought from your dear reseller any Vspec or other jaf addon.

My questions to you now:

- Why are you posting in JAF Raskal support section?

- Why are you acting like a begger? Can u gurantee me that from 3-09-2007 till now you are repairing phones for FREE for your customers or you did never earn any profit from your jaf box?

- Why you not simply buy a cheap advantage box from same reseller you bought your thomas pkey from?

So do me one favor dear, stop posting $hit and lies in this support section. You can fill up tomas product support section with your useless comments.

kevin168 11-16-2008 17:56

did u want all in the world will be FREE??
:D:D:D

if so u didn't even need money anymore..
hehehe,,,,,

they(JAF TEAM) didn't force u to buy their product,
why did u FORCE them to give it FREE to u??

br,
kevin168

drgmobile 11-16-2008 17:58

I thin we're all agreed that this thread serves no useful purpose and should be closed ;)