GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > Cyclonebox


 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2009, 10:18   #16 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
kikodog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Inside My Phone
Posts: 1,514
Member: 37736
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.108250
Thanks Meter: 222

any scheme of cable modification?
 
Old 05-03-2009, 16:58   #17 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 7
Member: 905933
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1
what happen with this?
Booting RAP...
CMT_SYSTEM_ASIC_ID: 000000010000022600010006010C192101001101
CMT_EM_ASIC_ID: 00000232
CMT_EM_ASIC_ID: 00000353
CMT_PUBLIC_ID: 1520010304A67B56CDB2543E676096683CDC41A6
CMT_ASIC_MODE_ID: 00
CMT_ROOT_KEY_HASH: BAF3A9C3DBFA8454937DB77F2B8852B1
CMT_ROM_ID: 191EC665DFAAF68F
RAP3Gv3_2nd.fg, Type: 2nd Boot Loader, Rev: 0.1.30.0, Algo: BB5
Flashbus Write baud set to 1.0Mbits
Flashbus Read baud set to 98Kbits
FlashChip[0,CMT]: 0x0089898100000000, Intel, NOR
FlashContent[0,CMT]: 00000000000000000000000000000000, NOR
FlashChip[0,CMT]: 0xFFFF000000000000, Unknown, MMC
Transmission Mode Requested: Single Line, 8 bit, Accepted: Single Line, 8 bit
RAP3Gv3_algo.fg, Type: Algorithm, Rev: 0.1.40.0, Algo: BB5 ALGORITHM
Flashbus Write baud set to 4.0Mbits
Transmission Mode Requested: Dual Line, 32 bit, Accepted: Dual Line, 32 bit
Box TX2 Data Pin set to: Service Pin 3
Box VPP disabled
Internal CMT Phone VPP Enabled
PAPUBKEYS Hash for CMT: C0E691EA16A7593A9BB28832D7312A39F7ED668D
APE Subsystem Not Found
CMT NPC Ok
CMT HWC Ok
CMT CCC Ok
CMT R&D Ok
CMT VARIANT Ok
CMT PAPUBKEYS Ok
CMT KEYS Ok
Restarting MCU...
Read all certificates finished
Certificates backup thread finished, continuing...
Backing up simlock...
Starting PM read in range 308-308...
[308] Reading 9 records
[308,0] Reading 50593801 bytes
Failed to read PM -> Failed to read PM Record 308,0
Starting PM read in range 120-120...
PM Read OK, Time taken 0.0s
Simlock backup OK
Backup simlock thread finished, continuing...
Pre flash tasks finished, continuing...
Processing rm237__07.21.mcusw (CMT)...
Booting RAP...
CMT_SYSTEM_ASIC_ID: 000000010000022600010006010C192101001101
CMT_EM_ASIC_ID: 00000232
CMT_EM_ASIC_ID: 00000353
CMT_PUBLIC_ID: 1520010304A67B56CDB2543E676096683CDC41A6
CMT_ASIC_MODE_ID: 00
CMT_ROOT_KEY_HASH: BAF3A9C3DBFA8454937DB77F2B8852B1
CMT_ROM_ID: 191EC665DFAAF68F
rm237__07.21.mcusw, Type: Flash Image, Algo: BB5, BB5 ALGORITHM
RAP3Gv3_2nd.fg, Type: 2nd Boot Loader, Rev: 0.1.30.0, Algo: BB5
Flashbus Write baud set to 3.25Mbits
Flashbus Read baud set to 98Kbits
FlashChip[0,CMT]: 0x0089898100000000, Intel, NOR
FlashContent[0,CMT]: 00000000000000000000000000000000, NOR
FlashChip[0,CMT]: 0xFFFF000000000000, Unknown, MMC
Transmission Mode Requested: Single Line, 8 bit, Accepted: Single Line, 8 bit
RAP3Gv3_algo.fg, Type: Algorithm, Rev: 0.1.40.0, Algo: BB5 ALGORITHM
Flashbus Write baud set to 4.0Mbits
Transmission Mode Requested: Dual Line, 32 bit, Accepted: Dual Line, 32 bit
Box TX2 Data Pin set to: Service Pin 3
Flashbus Write baud set to 4.0Mbits
Box VPP disabled
Internal CMT Phone VPP Enabled
PAPUBKEYS Hash for CMT: C0E691EA16A7593A9BB28832D7312A39F7ED668D
Sending Certificates...
Certificates OK
Started group flash erase
EraseArea[0,CMT]: 0x00000000-0x000006BF, NOR
EraseArea[0,CMT]: 0x000006C0-0x0001FFFF, NOR
EraseArea[0,CMT]: 0x00020000-0x0007FFFF, NOR
EraseArea[0,CMT]: 0x00080000-0x000DFFFF, NOR
EraseArea[0,CMT]: 0x00100000-0x001FFFFF, NOR
EraseArea[0,CMT]: 0x00200000-0x0031FFFF, NOR
EraseArea[0,CMT]: 0x00320000-0x0105FFFF, NOR
EraseArea[0,CMT]: 0x01060000-0x01067FFF, NOR
EraseArea[0,CMT]: 0x01068000-0x0107FFFF, NOR
Waiting 320s for erasure finish...
Erase taken 86.610s
Writing all blocks...
Writing CMT NOLO Certificate...
Block Write Failed -> Failed to write CMT cert data (3), Programming Status Error
Processing Flash Image Failed -> Failed to write all blocks
Failed to Process all Image files -> Failed to process rm237__07.21.mcusw

proccess cannot be done,why?
 
The Following User Says Thank You to de_rich For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2009, 22:34   #18 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
karwos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Poland
Age: 33
Posts: 4,943
Member: 117496
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.83919
Thanks Meter: 22,689
Quote:
Originally Posted by de_rich View Post
what happen with this?
Booting RAP...
CMT_SYSTEM_ASIC_ID: 000000010000022600010006010C192101001101
CMT_EM_ASIC_ID: 00000232
CMT_EM_ASIC_ID: 00000353
CMT_PUBLIC_ID: 1520010304A67B56CDB2543E676096683CDC41A6
CMT_ASIC_MODE_ID: 00
CMT_ROOT_KEY_HASH: BAF3A9C3DBFA8454937DB77F2B8852B1
CMT_ROM_ID: 191EC665DFAAF68F
RAP3Gv3_2nd.fg, Type: 2nd Boot Loader, Rev: 0.1.30.0, Algo: BB5
Flashbus Write baud set to 1.0Mbits
Flashbus Read baud set to 98Kbits
FlashChip[0,CMT]: 0x0089898100000000, Intel, NOR
FlashContent[0,CMT]: 00000000000000000000000000000000, NOR
FlashChip[0,CMT]: 0xFFFF000000000000, Unknown, MMC
Transmission Mode Requested: Single Line, 8 bit, Accepted: Single Line, 8 bit
RAP3Gv3_algo.fg, Type: Algorithm, Rev: 0.1.40.0, Algo: BB5 ALGORITHM
Flashbus Write baud set to 4.0Mbits
Transmission Mode Requested: Dual Line, 32 bit, Accepted: Dual Line, 32 bit
Box TX2 Data Pin set to: Service Pin 3
Box VPP disabled
Internal CMT Phone VPP Enabled
PAPUBKEYS Hash for CMT: C0E691EA16A7593A9BB28832D7312A39F7ED668D
APE Subsystem Not Found
CMT NPC Ok
CMT HWC Ok
CMT CCC Ok
CMT R&D Ok
CMT VARIANT Ok
CMT PAPUBKEYS Ok
CMT KEYS Ok
Restarting MCU...
Read all certificates finished
Certificates backup thread finished, continuing...
Backing up simlock...
Starting PM read in range 308-308...
[308] Reading 9 records
[308,0] Reading 50593801 bytes
Failed to read PM -> Failed to read PM Record 308,0
Starting PM read in range 120-120...
PM Read OK, Time taken 0.0s
Simlock backup OK
Backup simlock thread finished, continuing...
Pre flash tasks finished, continuing...
Processing rm237__07.21.mcusw (CMT)...
Booting RAP...
CMT_SYSTEM_ASIC_ID: 000000010000022600010006010C192101001101
CMT_EM_ASIC_ID: 00000232
CMT_EM_ASIC_ID: 00000353
CMT_PUBLIC_ID: 1520010304A67B56CDB2543E676096683CDC41A6
CMT_ASIC_MODE_ID: 00
CMT_ROOT_KEY_HASH: BAF3A9C3DBFA8454937DB77F2B8852B1
CMT_ROM_ID: 191EC665DFAAF68F
rm237__07.21.mcusw, Type: Flash Image, Algo: BB5, BB5 ALGORITHM
RAP3Gv3_2nd.fg, Type: 2nd Boot Loader, Rev: 0.1.30.0, Algo: BB5
Flashbus Write baud set to 3.25Mbits
Flashbus Read baud set to 98Kbits
FlashChip[0,CMT]: 0x0089898100000000, Intel, NOR
FlashContent[0,CMT]: 00000000000000000000000000000000, NOR
FlashChip[0,CMT]: 0xFFFF000000000000, Unknown, MMC
Transmission Mode Requested: Single Line, 8 bit, Accepted: Single Line, 8 bit
RAP3Gv3_algo.fg, Type: Algorithm, Rev: 0.1.40.0, Algo: BB5 ALGORITHM
Flashbus Write baud set to 4.0Mbits
Transmission Mode Requested: Dual Line, 32 bit, Accepted: Dual Line, 32 bit
Box TX2 Data Pin set to: Service Pin 3
Flashbus Write baud set to 4.0Mbits
Box VPP disabled
Internal CMT Phone VPP Enabled
PAPUBKEYS Hash for CMT: C0E691EA16A7593A9BB28832D7312A39F7ED668D
Sending Certificates...
Certificates OK
Started group flash erase
EraseArea[0,CMT]: 0x00000000-0x000006BF, NOR
EraseArea[0,CMT]: 0x000006C0-0x0001FFFF, NOR
EraseArea[0,CMT]: 0x00020000-0x0007FFFF, NOR
EraseArea[0,CMT]: 0x00080000-0x000DFFFF, NOR
EraseArea[0,CMT]: 0x00100000-0x001FFFFF, NOR
EraseArea[0,CMT]: 0x00200000-0x0031FFFF, NOR
EraseArea[0,CMT]: 0x00320000-0x0105FFFF, NOR
EraseArea[0,CMT]: 0x01060000-0x01067FFF, NOR
EraseArea[0,CMT]: 0x01068000-0x0107FFFF, NOR
Waiting 320s for erasure finish...
Erase taken 86.610s
Writing all blocks...
Writing CMT NOLO Certificate...
Block Write Failed -> Failed to write CMT cert data (3), Programming Status Error
Processing Flash Image Failed -> Failed to write all blocks
Failed to Process all Image files -> Failed to process rm237__07.21.mcusw

proccess cannot be done,why?
Please go back to 1st post and read it again, then go back here .
 
The Following User Says Thank You to karwos For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2009, 02:55   #19 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: india > gujarat
Posts: 785
Member: 296999
Status: Offline
Sonork: not avaible
Thanks Meter: 83
my problem with cyclone box is all bb5 phone not gone in local mode test mode please help me
 
Old 05-20-2009, 05:38   #20 (permalink)
Insane Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: CAMBODIA
Age: 43
Posts: 63
Member: 168347
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 7
Error cmt even used connector

Dear all Cyclone

What's pluge cable direct and pluge with box. I think is the same when write flash is alway shown error cmt but I flash with jaf it ok. why not correct like this as you write down TX2=3 or TX2=10 I also tick different but the same result. Please solve out problem.
 
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hunterKH For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2009, 07:41   #21 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
NADEEM GONDAL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: England
Posts: 3,691
Member: 575900
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 3,176
Quote:
Originally Posted by maruti View Post
my problem with cyclone box is all bb5 phone not gone in local mode test mode please help me
Modifed ur cable or Buy TMA adaptor from GPG i recommend
 
The Following User Says Thank You to NADEEM GONDAL For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2009, 07:43   #22 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
NADEEM GONDAL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: England
Posts: 3,691
Member: 575900
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 3,176
Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterKH View Post
Dear all Cyclone

What's pluge cable direct and pluge with box. I think is the same when write flash is alway shown error cmt but I flash with jaf it ok. why not correct like this as you write down TX2=3 or TX2=10 I also tick different but the same result. Please solve out problem.
For flashing
BB5 phones Yellow Adaptor must be used for bb5 phones flashing
to avoid CMT error as thats cause from TX2 line
dont insert cable direct
 
The Following User Says Thank You to NADEEM GONDAL For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2009, 12:12   #23 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 145
Member: 283134
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 32
Same problem here,cant flash BB5 units....

Sample i have here 6300 hang on start-up,i tried to flash with cyclone but it goes dead.So i flash it with jaf and phone alive again.

Im trying to read certificate with cyclone again but failed

Here is the logs:

Nokia DCT4/WD2/BB5 Service Tool Initialization Started, Engine Revision: 1.0.0.7396
Handling device: [Cyclone Team], [Cyclone Bootloader]
Handling device: [Cyclone Team], [Cyclone Box]
Initializing box...
Box Firmware: Cyclone Nokia Application v1.03, (May 1 2009 17:13:05, gcc-4.2.2, RTOS v5.2.0), Type: Signed Production Application, Flags: CONST-TX2-PIN ; VISTA-SUPPORT
Box Serial Number: C0xxxxxx
HW Revision: A, Suitable for: Production, Case: First Plastic Case, MCU Manufacture Time: 2008, wk27
Initializing security card...
Card Serial Number: D00xxxxx
Card Firmware Revision: 0109
Card is activated
Box is activated
Started box selftests procedure
USB Voltage 4.99v PASSED
MCU Voltage 3.28v PASSED
Core Voltage 1.78v PASSED
VBAT Voltage 0.32v PASSED
VBAT Voltage 4.82v PASSED
Box VPP disabled
VPP Voltage 0.04v PASSED
Internal Box VPP Enabled
VPP Voltage 4.75v PASSED
Box VPP disabled
VPP Voltage 0.02v PASSED
External Box VPP Enabled
VPP Voltage 0.04v FAILED - IGNORED - Probably power supply is not connected
Box VPP disabled
All box selftests passed!
Initializing FBUS...
All initialized - Ready to work
Booting RAP...
Failed to Read All Certificates -> Failed to Boot / Prepare Phone
 
The Following User Says Thank You to the eraser For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2009, 05:44   #24 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
NADEEM GONDAL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: England
Posts: 3,691
Member: 575900
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 3,176
first make sure u using Yellow Adaptor of Cyclone BOX
And secondly dont change any other present settings if needed only change TICK or UnTICK tx2 line option when needed
 
The Following User Says Thank You to NADEEM GONDAL For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2009, 05:56   #25 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
ttlin5188's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: 梧州市
Posts: 277
Member: 23253
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 28
MCU Version V 05wk07v48.2
MCU Date 04-10-07
Product RM-180
Manufacturer (c) Nokia.
IMEI 353089020918245
Mastercode 1031445342
IMEI Spare 3A35800902192804
IMEI SV 3335800902192804F9000000
PPM V 5.0819.4.0.1, 07-05-08, RM-180, (C)Nokiaj4.V 5.0819.4.0.1-APAC1, 07-05-08, RM-180, (c)Nokian256o16054
PSN CIJ206164
Product Code 0531463
Basic Product Code 0530940
PSD 0000001700000000
APE SW V 5.0819.4.0.1, 07-05-08, RM-180, (C)Nokia
APE Variant V 5.0819.4.0.1-APAC1, 07-05-08, RM-180, (c)Nokia
APE HW 256
APE ADSP 16054
RETU 32
TAHVO 53
AHNE 22
HW 5001i,(V 5.0819.4.0.1, 07-05-08, RM-180, (C)Nokiaj4.V 5.0819.4.0.1-APAC1, 07-05-08, RM-180, (c)Nokian256o16054
PCI i,(V 5.0819.4.0.1, 07-05-08, RM-180, (C)Nokiaj4.V 5.0819.4.0.1-APAC1, 07-05-08, RM-180, (c)Nokian256o16054
UEM V 5.0819.4.0.1, 07-05-08, RM-180, (C)Nokiaj4.V 5.0819.4.0.1-APAC1, 07-05-08, RM-180, (c)Nokian256o16054
UPP V 5.0819.4.0.1, 07-05-08, RM-180, (C)Nokiaj4.V 5.0819.4.0.1-APAC1, 07-05-08, RM-180, (c)Nokian256o16054
RFIC 150a160f
DSP rolf_espresso_05wk07v29p1
LCD V 5.0819.4.0.1, 07-05-08, RM-180, (C)Nokiaj4.V 5.0819.4.0.1-APAC1, 07-05-08, RM-180, (c)Nokian256o16054
BT V 5.0819.4.0.1, 07-05-08, RM-180, (C)Nokiaj4.V 5.0819.4.0.1-APAC1, 07-05-08, RM-180, (c)Nokian256o16054
Failed to read info -> Failed to read extended info
 
The Following User Says Thank You to ttlin5188 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2009, 07:50   #26 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 145
Member: 283134
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by NADEEM GONDAL View Post
first make sure u using Yellow Adaptor of Cyclone BOX
And secondly dont change any other present settings if needed only change TICK or UnTICK tx2 line option when needed
I purchased this box that was first or 2nd week of april,till now i couldnt flash BB5 phones.Obcourse im using yellow adoptor,posible and default settings already tried.
 
The Following User Says Thank You to the eraser For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2009, 23:08   #27 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
karwos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Poland
Age: 33
Posts: 4,943
Member: 117496
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.83919
Thanks Meter: 22,689
Quote:
Originally Posted by the eraser View Post
I purchased this box that was first or 2nd week of april,till now i couldnt flash BB5 phones.Obcourse im using yellow adoptor,posible and default settings already tried.
If you really can't boot any phone, then it can mean hardware problem.
 
The Following User Says Thank You to karwos For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2009, 09:51   #28 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 5
Member: 878603
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 3
where to tx2 adaptor 4 cyclone box

hi cyclonebox
is tx2 adaptor for cyclone box available seperate.because i think the one that came with my box is faulty.where can i buy it from
 
The Following User Says Thank You to tufyy1234 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2009, 09:52   #29 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
karwos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Poland
Age: 33
Posts: 4,943
Member: 117496
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.83919
Thanks Meter: 22,689
Quote:
Originally Posted by tufyy1234 View Post
hi cyclonebox
is tx2 adaptor for cyclone box available seperate.because i think the one that came with my box is faulty.where can i buy it from
In same place where you got box, there should be original 10-10pin adapters and, 10-10 MT/GTI adapters too.
 
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to karwos For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2009, 14:47   #30 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
ttlin5188's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: 梧州市
Posts: 277
Member: 23253
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 28
I the lately- buy box can't activate, what is the row?

Appear this mistake, please a help!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 未命名.jpg (22.4 KB, 271 views)
 
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Failed to write imei..????? sky_finder MXKEY Nokia Flasher and Unlocker (by Alim Hape) 1 03-30-2010 15:45
whats the error -> Failed to Write PM -> Access violation at address 005AE2F5 Y.P.Y Cyclonebox 6 03-09-2010 22:12
5800 KILLED Block Write Failed -> Failed to write CMT cert data (3) [SOLVED] x_gsm Cyclonebox 22 02-14-2010 15:17
Failed to Write CMT NPC Certificate N81 bleck Cyclonebox 18 07-26-2009 04:33
Failed to write CMT cert data (3) hasnain Cyclonebox 3 04-15-2009 12:10

 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 18:56.



Powered by Searchlight © 2023 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2023 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2023 -
Page generated in 0.28489 seconds with 10 queries

SEO by vBSEO