GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Cyclonebox (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f528/)
-   -   ** Registration problems - solve here ** (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f528/registration-problems-solve-here-1423657/)

karwos 03-27-2009 13:12

** Registration problems - solve here **
 
As i am watching server logs, i see some ppls having problems with their box registration. This problems coming from using special chars in Registration data (Russian chars, etc) so please tilll next update when we will filter this data and allow only alphanum characters, don't use it :)

BR

<Y.P.Y> 01-05-2012 12:59

hi
Please Change my Box Registration to this info: thanks

firstname: mohammad reza
surname: pourasadi
nickname: mrpourasadi
adress: tehran
country: iran
E-Mail: [email protected]



Maintenance Box:

Box Maintenance procedure started at 01:47:06 .
Handling device: [Cyclone Team], [Cyclone Bootloader], [Platform: Classic]
Bootloader: Cyclone Secure Bootloader v2.13, (Oct 5 2010 17:21:58), Type: Signed Production Application, Added Clip Support
Service Tag: 4ACBAFB385C2967C68553197FB871F33
Connecting to Cyclone Server
Cyclone Server (1.0.0.683), Cyclone Box Team 2008-2011 - Ready.
========= Box Info =========
Box SN: C000638B
HW Revision: C, Suitable for: Production, Case: First Plastic Case, MCU Manufacture Time: 2010, wk48
Set: Box, TX2 Adapter, 100 Credits, 6 Months Warranty
Box registration status: Registered OK
Paired Card SN: D0090368
First Name: porasadi
Surname: porasadi
Nickname: porasadi
Address: tehran
Country: iran
E-Mail: [email protected]**********.com
Reseller: Ipmart, Malaysia
Warranty Start Date: 2012-01-05
Warranty Period (months): 6
Warranty Stop Date: 2012-07-05
Warranty active: Yes
============================
Updating Security Area...
Security Area Update Skipped, Not allowed
Updating Main Firmware...
Main Firmware Update Skipped, Not allowed
Updating COM Emulator Firmware...
COM Emulator Firmware Updated, Took: 0.32s
Updating Secure Bootloader...
Handling device: [Cyclone Team], [Cyclone Bootloader], [Platform: Classic]
Handling device: [Cyclone Team], [Cyclone Box], [Platform: Classic]
Firmware: Cyclone Nokia/Blackberry Application v01.82, (Nov 12 2011 09:45:38, gcc v4.3.3, RTOS V6.0.1), Type: Signed Production Application, (C) KarwosSoft 2011
Boot Agent: Cyclone Secure BootAgent Server v3.01 (C) KarwosSoft 2010 wk41
Bootloader is already Up-to-date
Secure Bootloader Update Skipped
Disconnected from Cyclone Server
Box Maintenance finished successfully


registration wizard:

Registration Wizard Ready, Engine Revision: 1.0.0.11671
Box Registration Preparation procedure started at 01:49:08 .
Handling device: [Cyclone Team], [Cyclone Bootloader], [Platform: Classic]
Bootloader: Cyclone Secure Bootloader v2.13, (Oct 5 2010 17:21:58), Type: Signed Production Application, Added Clip Support
Service Tag: 4ACBAFB385C2967C68553197FB871F33
Connecting to Cyclone Server
Cyclone Server (1.0.0.683), Cyclone Box Team 2008-2011 - Ready.
Box registration status: Registered OK
Box Registration Preparation Error -> Box is already registered! Contact support if any problems occurs.

raph123 01-06-2012 19:01

Hi members i have a cyclone box , each time i conect its saying !Handling device: [Cyclone Team], [Cyclone Bootloader]
Card reading error -> No connection was established, or box is not in needed mode ..rif there is any one who can help me how be very greatful .here is my email addrese [email protected] ,,,Thanks in advance

kaisak 01-06-2012 19:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by raph123 (Post 8051117)
Hi members i have a cyclone box , each time i conect its saying !Handling device: [Cyclone Team], [Cyclone Bootloader]
Card reading error -> No connection was established, or box is not in needed mode ..rif there is any one who can help me how be very greatful .here is my email addrese [email protected] ,,,Thanks in advance

Did You check Box Maintenance tab and press Maintenance Box button?

msattar123 01-07-2012 08:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by karwos (Post 4292881)
As i am watching server logs, i see some ppls having problems with their box registration. This problems coming from using special chars in Registration data (Russian chars, etc) so please tilll next update when we will filter this data and allow only alphanum characters, don't use it :)

BR

Registration Wizard Ready, Engine Revision: 1.0.0.11865
Box Registration Preparation procedure started at 1:38:12 AM
Handling device: [Cyclone Team], [Cyclone Bootloader], [Platform: Classic]
Bootloader: Cyclone Secure Bootloader v2.13, (Oct 5 2010 17:21:58), Type: Signed Production Application, Added Clip Support
Service Tag: 7589F653D04188C2F40A954A30FCC96D
Connecting to Cyclone Server
Box Registration Preparation Error -> Can't connect to Cyclone Server

plese help me sir ...................

kaisak 01-07-2012 09:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by msattar123 (Post 8052198)
Registration Wizard Ready, Engine Revision: 1.0.0.11865
Box Registration Preparation procedure started at 1:38:12 AM
Handling device: [Cyclone Team], [Cyclone Bootloader], [Platform: Classic]
Bootloader: Cyclone Secure Bootloader v2.13, (Oct 5 2010 17:21:58), Type: Signed Production Application, Added Clip Support
Service Tag: 7589F653D04188C2F40A954A30FCC96D
Connecting to Cyclone Server
Box Registration Preparation Error -> Can't connect to Cyclone Server

plese help me sir ...................

Try now, reason was on server, i fixed it.

kaisak 01-07-2012 10:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by <Y.P.Y> (Post 8047419)
hi
Please Change my Box Registration to this info: thanks

firstname: mohammad reza
surname: pourasadi
nickname: mrpourasadi
adress: tehran
country: iran
E-Mail: [email protected]



Maintenance Box:

Box Maintenance procedure started at 01:47:06 .
Handling device: [Cyclone Team], [Cyclone Bootloader], [Platform: Classic]
Bootloader: Cyclone Secure Bootloader v2.13, (Oct 5 2010 17:21:58), Type: Signed Production Application, Added Clip Support
Service Tag: 4ACBAFB385C2967C68553197FB871F33
Connecting to Cyclone Server
Cyclone Server (1.0.0.683), Cyclone Box Team 2008-2011 - Ready.
========= Box Info =========
Box SN: C000638B
HW Revision: C, Suitable for: Production, Case: First Plastic Case, MCU Manufacture Time: 2010, wk48
Set: Box, TX2 Adapter, 100 Credits, 6 Months Warranty
Box registration status: Registered OK
Paired Card SN: D0090368
First Name: porasadi
Surname: porasadi
Nickname: porasadi
Address: tehran
Country: iran
E-Mail: [email protected]**********.com
Reseller: Ipmart, Malaysia
Warranty Start Date: 2012-01-05
Warranty Period (months): 6
Warranty Stop Date: 2012-07-05
Warranty active: Yes
============================
Updating Security Area...
Security Area Update Skipped, Not allowed
Updating Main Firmware...
Main Firmware Update Skipped, Not allowed
Updating COM Emulator Firmware...
COM Emulator Firmware Updated, Took: 0.32s
Updating Secure Bootloader...
Handling device: [Cyclone Team], [Cyclone Bootloader], [Platform: Classic]
Handling device: [Cyclone Team], [Cyclone Box], [Platform: Classic]
Firmware: Cyclone Nokia/Blackberry Application v01.82, (Nov 12 2011 09:45:38, gcc v4.3.3, RTOS V6.0.1), Type: Signed Production Application, (C) KarwosSoft 2011
Boot Agent: Cyclone Secure BootAgent Server v3.01 (C) KarwosSoft 2010 wk41
Bootloader is already Up-to-date
Secure Bootloader Update Skipped
Disconnected from Cyclone Server
Box Maintenance finished successfully


registration wizard:

Registration Wizard Ready, Engine Revision: 1.0.0.11671
Box Registration Preparation procedure started at 01:49:08 .
Handling device: [Cyclone Team], [Cyclone Bootloader], [Platform: Classic]
Bootloader: Cyclone Secure Bootloader v2.13, (Oct 5 2010 17:21:58), Type: Signed Production Application, Added Clip Support
Service Tag: 4ACBAFB385C2967C68553197FB871F33
Connecting to Cyclone Server
Cyclone Server (1.0.0.683), Cyclone Box Team 2008-2011 - Ready.
Box registration status: Registered OK
Box Registration Preparation Error -> Box is already registered! Contact support if any problems occurs.

Your register data have been updated.

aatelecom2012 01-26-2012 17:31

Registration for SE on Cyclone
 
I try to register SE for unlocking with Cyclone how should i do that pls. help customers are waiting

ptt 01-26-2012 19:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by aatelecom2012 (Post 8102213)
I try to register SE for unlocking with Cyclone how should i do that pls. help customers are waiting

Register what ? Have you bothered to read / search before post ?

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f528...nside-1402711/

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f528...-more-1401895/

BR

Moha_Med 02-03-2012 14:47

Hi i have same problem can please check :

Box Maintenance procedure started at 15:37:53
Handling device: [Cyclone Team], [Cyclone Bootloader], [Platform: Classic]
Bootloader: Cyclone Secure Bootloader v2.10, (Dec 5 2009 23:39:04), Type: Signed Production Application
Service Tag: 9CDBEAD55E5AC697145915E9F22BB2B3
Connecting to Cyclone Server
Cyclone Server (1.0.0.683), Cyclone Box Team 2008-2011 - Ready.
========= Box Info =========
Cyclone Server Send Command Error -> Code: 500, Given ServiceTag was not found in database

Box Maintenance Error -> Server command send error

kaisak 02-07-2012 22:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moha_Med (Post 8121614)
Hi i have same problem can please check :

Box Maintenance procedure started at 15:37:53
Handling device: [Cyclone Team], [Cyclone Bootloader], [Platform: Classic]
Bootloader: Cyclone Secure Bootloader v2.10, (Dec 5 2009 23:39:04), Type: Signed Production Application
Service Tag: 9CDBEAD55E5AC697145915E9F22BB2B3
Connecting to Cyclone Server
Cyclone Server (1.0.0.683), Cyclone Box Team 2008-2011 - Ready.
========= Box Info =========
Cyclone Server Send Command Error -> Code: 500, Given ServiceTag was not found in database

Box Maintenance Error -> Server command send error

Fixed, pls try register Your box :)

leonirvana 02-08-2012 16:11

i have problem with ALL maintenance tabs.
please help.

BOX MAINTENANCE
==============
Box Maintenance procedure started at 01:05:33 p.m.
Handling device: [Cyclone Team], [Cyclone Bootloader], [Platform: Classic]
Bootloader: Cyclone Secure Bootloader v2.13, (Oct 5 2010 17:21:58), Type: Signed Production Application, Added Clip Support
Service Tag: F2B4099CC303F001E2BB8B43E2D1926F
Connecting to Cyclone Server
Box Maintenance Error -> Can't connect to Cyclone Server

BOX REGISTRATION
==============
Box Registration Preparation procedure started at 01:06:57 p.m.
Handling device: [Cyclone Team], [Cyclone Bootloader], [Platform: Classic]
Bootloader: Cyclone Secure Bootloader v2.13, (Oct 5 2010 17:21:58), Type: Signed Production Application, Added Clip Support
Service Tag: F2B4099CC303F001E2BB8B43E2D1926F
Connecting to Cyclone Server
Box Registration Preparation Error -> Can't connect to Cyclone Server

CARD MAINTENANCE
===============
Started card reading procedure at 01:07:25 p.m.
Handling device: [Cyclone Team], [Cyclone Bootloader], [Platform: Classic]
Card reading error -> No connection was established, or box is not in needed mode

CLIP MAINTENANCE
==============
Clip Maintenance Tool Ready, Engine Revision: 1.0.0.11926
Opening Box...
Handling device: [Cyclone Team], [Cyclone Bootloader], [Platform: Classic]
Failed to Check Clip -> No connection was established, or box is not in needed mode

ptt 02-08-2012 18:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by leonirvana (Post 8134748)
i have problem with ALL maintenance tabs.
please help.

Read this:

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f528...-20-a-1425892/

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/8134643-post3.html

Have patience, try later


BR

Iraklis 02-25-2012 06:54

please halp my

Surname: samtredia
Nickname: vaso-58
Address: rustaveli 94
Country: georgia
E-Mail: [email protected]
Reseller: Mobitec, Syria
Warranty Start Date: 2009-08-29
Warranty Period (months): 6
Warranty Stop Date: 2010-02-28
Warranty active: No
============================
Updating Security Area...
Security Area Update Skipped, Not allowed
Updating Main Firmware...
Main Firmware Update Skipped, Not allowed
Updating COM Emulator Firmware...
COM Emulator Update Skipped, Not allowed
Updating Secure Bootloader...
Handling device: [Cyclone Team], [Cyclone Bootloader], [Platform: Classic]
Failed to Upgrade Bootloader -> No connection was established, or box is not in needed mode
Secure Bootloader Update Skipped
Disconnected from Cyclone Server
Box Maintenance finished successfully

moulnisky 02-25-2012 12:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iraklis (Post 8177637)
please halp my

Surname: samtredia
Nickname: vaso-58
Address: rustaveli 94
Country: georgia
E-Mail: [email protected]
Reseller: Mobitec, Syria
Warranty Start Date: 2009-08-29
Warranty Period (months): 6
Warranty Stop Date: 2010-02-28
Warranty active: No
============================
Updating Security Area...
Security Area Update Skipped, Not allowed
Updating Main Firmware...
Main Firmware Update Skipped, Not allowed
Updating COM Emulator Firmware...
COM Emulator Update Skipped, Not allowed
Updating Secure Bootloader...
Handling device: [Cyclone Team], [Cyclone Bootloader], [Platform: Classic]
Failed to Upgrade Bootloader -> No connection was established, or box is not in needed mode
Secure Bootloader Update Skipped
Disconnected from Cyclone Server
Box Maintenance finished successfully

Wrong thread and if you don't show us the serial is impossible to help you too

BR

Alex


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:01.


vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -

Page generated in 0.35844 seconds with 5 queries

SEO by vBSEO