GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Cyclonebox (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f528/)
-   -   Report here problem with server - Failed to connect to Cyclone Server (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f528/report-here-problem-server-failed-connect-cyclone-server-1409342/)

kaisak 01-19-2012 22:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dany (Post 8085389)
oclHashCat Format Detected
COD File Seems to be Valid, Sending to Server...
Connecting to Cyclone Server...
Failed to Send SL3 COD File -> Failed to connect to Cyclone Server

No, Kaisak no work yet.

Try again, I checked again and server works perfect. Check also Your internet connection.

Dany 01-19-2012 22:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaisak (Post 8085405)
Try again, I checked again and server works perfect. Check also Your internet connection.

Hello Friend,
I dont know whats happend...
One friend connected ok, you also...
But Im not.
I conected ok on my internet but I cant connect to the server. :confused:

Connecting to Cyclone Server
Box Maintenance Error -> Can't connect to Cyclone Server

:confused::confused::confused:

kaisak 01-19-2012 23:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dany (Post 8085433)
Hello Friend,
I dont know whats happend...
One friend connected ok, you also...
But Im not.
I conected ok on my internet but I cant connect to the server. :confused:

Connecting to Cyclone Server
Box Maintenance Error -> Can't connect to Cyclone Server

:confused::confused::confused:

Try to check antivirus and firewall :confused:

Dany 01-20-2012 04:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaisak (Post 8085489)
Try to check antivirus and firewall :confused:

The problem is solved.
I think the problem was the internet service provider.
Many thanks and sorry.

Jankovic 01-30-2012 10:43

Server Down
 
Started credits checking procedure at 10:42:48
Handling device: [Cyclone Team], [Cyclone Box], [Platform: Classic]
Service Tag: 00000000000000000000
Failed to Check Credits -> Failed to connect to Cyclone Server

What Happend

kaisak 01-30-2012 10:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jankovic (Post 8110070)
Started credits checking procedure at 10:42:48
Handling device: [Cyclone Team], [Cyclone Box], [Platform: Classic]
Service Tag: 00000000000000000000
Failed to Check Credits -> Failed to connect to Cyclone Server

What Happend

Fixed, try connect now :) :) :)

roberto1980 02-02-2012 12:22

server caido
 
COD File Seems to be Valid, Sending to Server...
Connecting to Cyclone Server...
Cyclone Server (1.0.0.683), Cyclone Box Team 2008-2011 - Ready.

Cyclone Server Send Command Error -> Code: 500, Cannot retrieve Resultset data

Failed to Send SL3 COD File -> Failed to Submit SL3 Job

utuh 02-03-2012 10:42

Registration Wizard Ready, Engine Revision: 1.0.0.11865
Box Registration Preparation procedure started at 4:41:21 PM
Handling device: [Cyclone Team], [Cyclone Bootloader], [Platform: Classic]
Bootloader: Cyclone Secure Bootloader v2.13, (Oct 5 2010 17:21:58), Type: Signed Production Application, Added Clip Support
Service Tag: 68712ECBA0EC14E8DFB4BB575AE92D4A
Connecting to Cyclone Server
Box Registration Preparation Error -> Can't connect to Cyclone Server

kaisak 02-03-2012 10:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by utuh (Post 8120819)
Registration Wizard Ready, Engine Revision: 1.0.0.11865
Box Registration Preparation procedure started at 4:41:21 PM
Handling device: [Cyclone Team], [Cyclone Bootloader], [Platform: Classic]
Bootloader: Cyclone Secure Bootloader v2.13, (Oct 5 2010 17:21:58), Type: Signed Production Application, Added Clip Support
Service Tag: 68712ECBA0EC14E8DFB4BB575AE92D4A
Connecting to Cyclone Server
Box Registration Preparation Error -> Can't connect to Cyclone Server

Server back pls try connect now.

kaisak 02-03-2012 10:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by utuh (Post 8120819)
Registration Wizard Ready, Engine Revision: 1.0.0.11865
Box Registration Preparation procedure started at 4:41:21 PM
Handling device: [Cyclone Team], [Cyclone Bootloader], [Platform: Classic]
Bootloader: Cyclone Secure Bootloader v2.13, (Oct 5 2010 17:21:58), Type: Signed Production Application, Added Clip Support
Service Tag: 68712ECBA0EC14E8DFB4BB575AE92D4A
Connecting to Cyclone Server
Box Registration Preparation Error -> Can't connect to Cyclone Server

Server back pls try connect now.:rolleyes:

utuh 02-09-2012 10:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaisak (Post 8120837)
Server back pls try connect now.:rolleyes:

maintenance box ok, but cant fill card

Card is empty, proceeding with credits fill...
Service Tag: 68712ECBA0EC14E8DFB4BB575AE92D4A
Connecting to Cyclone Server
Card credits fill error -> Can't connect to Cyclone Server

kaisak 02-09-2012 10:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by utuh (Post 8136472)
maintenance box ok, but cant fill card

Card is empty, proceeding with credits fill...
Service Tag: 68712ECBA0EC14E8DFB4BB575AE92D4A
Connecting to Cyclone Server
Card credits fill error -> Can't connect to Cyclone Server

Server works, You need try, because we have limited connection to server.

Dipendra Pathak 02-09-2012 10:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaisak (Post 8136485)
Server works, You need try, because we have limited connection to server.


Box Maintenance procedure started at 3:29:56 PM
Handling device: [Cyclone Team], [Cyclone Box], [Platform: Classic]
Handling device: [Cyclone Team], [Cyclone Bootloader], [Platform: Classic]
Bootloader: Cyclone Secure Bootloader v2.13, (Oct 5 2010 17:21:58), Type: Signed Production Application, Added Clip Support
Service Tag: D64963B1C4FE5DB521768E0C259EB9BB
Connecting to Cyclone Server
Box Maintenance Error -> Can't connect to Cyclone Server

What Happened to this ??? I am trying from yesterday. You say Server Back..... Where is Server Back? If it is back, then we can write new firmware to the box.

Do not say that is my antivirus problem and Internet connection problem. I have disable antivirus and My connection speed around 790 kbps and it is working fine. But, cyclone can't find its own server...


Also,

Box Firmware Old and needs to be upgrated to 1.85, If you click "Yes" then, ALWAYS LOOPING and same Question. And We can't upgrade Firmware. If you don't upgrade firmware, then can't run software.... Should we go back to OLD software ie Old Version????

ronandaly 02-09-2012 11:04

Cant send cod file to server

Code:

oclHashCat Format Detected
COD File Seems to be Valid, Sending to Server...
Connecting to Cyclone Server...
Failed to Send SL3 COD File -> Failed to connect to Cyclone Server
oclHashCat Format Detected
COD File Seems to be Valid, Sending to Server...
Connecting to Cyclone Server...
Failed to Send SL3 COD File -> Failed to connect to Cyclone Server
oclHashCat Format Detected
COD File Seems to be Valid, Sending to Server...
Connecting to Cyclone Server...
Failed to Send SL3 COD File -> Failed to connect to Cyclone Server
oclHashCat Format Detected
COD File Seems to be Valid, Sending to Server...
Connecting to Cyclone Server...
Failed to Send SL3 COD File -> Failed to connect to Cyclone Server
oclHashCat Format Detected
COD File Seems to be Valid, Sending to Server...
Connecting to Cyclone Server...
Failed to Send SL3 COD File -> Failed to connect to Cyclone Server
oclHashCat Format Detected
COD File Seems to be Valid, Sending to Server...
Connecting to Cyclone Server...
Failed to Send SL3 COD File -> Failed to connect to Cyclone Server
oclHashCat Format Detected
COD File Seems to be Valid, Sending to Server...
Connecting to Cyclone Server...
Failed to Send SL3 COD File -> Failed to connect to Cyclone Server
oclHashCat Format Detected
COD File Seems to be Valid, Sending to Server...
Connecting to Cyclone Server...
Failed to Send SL3 COD File -> Failed to connect to Cyclone Server


l0velyb0y 02-09-2012 11:04

Box Maintenance procedure started at 11:02:26
Handling device: [Cyclone Team], [Cyclone Bootloader], [Platform: Classic]
Bootloader: Cyclone Secure Bootloader v2.13, (Oct 5 2010 17:21:58), Type: Signed Production Application, Added Clip Support
Service Tag: 61D9822C2C62C0434DD7EDF685358CA0
Connecting to Cyclone Server
Box Maintenance Error -> Can't connect to Cyclone Server


only no connect please update you server . thx


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 15:16.


vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -

Page generated in 0.26527 seconds with 6 queries

SEO by vBSEO