GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > Cyclonebox

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2011, 00:00   #526 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 972745
Sonork: 100.1627715
Thanks Meter: 216

*Yawns* Someone needs to close this thread already . If an announcement is made , make a new sticky as people are continiously spamming and saying things over and over again

Regards

Shak

Old 12-06-2011, 00:54   #527 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 878230
Thanks Meter: 33
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by hundred8 View Post
Well

we have to set a Poll

we need solution Paid. Not free.

for GSM Market

what you guys think ?
yes 15 dollars per phone minimum would be great and 20 dollars for phones like n8 , c7 , etc......

Old 12-06-2011, 01:10   #528 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 947561
Thanks Meter: 14,053
Quote:
Originally Posted by fmacias View Post
I agree not to make public the solution, but what I disagree with is that we charge 60 credits for unlock a sl3 because customers do not pay that money to unlock a phone and with this we all lose money because unblocked far fewer phones and that's the truth but Think about it a little.
Guys, if you go in tha main sales thread people is offering nowadays the bruteforcerce services for 10$!!!
you can get fast service for 16$ easily and still be competitive on the market without the need to buy a supercomputer.
Whatever the team was not willing to release a "market killing solution", once another team advert is going to release it and then to kill the market anyway, he is forced to release it too to don't remain behind but, how you lot saw, this didn't happen and not us, neither other teams released it as consequence.
As well, how most of you well understood now I think, it is a temporary solution so the 1st time the customer use nsu to update the phone it would be locked again and if nokia acts like apple fixing the bug what you will tell to your, badly pest off, customers?
A solution must be effective nowadays, temporary is only a waste of time and money and not protecteable only a market killer.

Kindly Regards

Alex

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to moulnisky For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 12-06-2011, 01:55   #529 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1147852
Thanks Meter: 587
Quote:
Originally Posted by moulnisky View Post
Guys, if you go in tha main sales thread people is offering nowadays the bruteforcerce services for 10$!!!
you can get fast service for 16$ easily and still be competitive on the market without the need to buy a supercomputer.
Whatever the team was not willing to release a "market killing solution", once another team advert is going to release it and then to kill the market anyway, he is forced to release it too to don't remain behind but, how you lot saw, this didn't happen and not us, neither other teams released it as consequence.
As well, how most of you well understood now I think, it is a temporary solution so the 1st time the customer use nsu to update the phone it would be locked again and if nokia acts like apple fixing the bug what you will tell to your, badly pest off, customers?
A solution must be effective nowadays, temporary is only a waste of time and money and not protecteable only a market killer.

Kindly Regards

Alex

Thanx For all this Cyclone Team,
Now allow me to talk since i ve stayed away of all this a long time but i feel that i have the right to know why Cyclone Team and others (Fenix team) HAS NOT simply awarned all of us that Manole Has no solution and that he is looking for more benefits that s all.why you put yourselves in this bad game.Personally i would have believed you if you have told customers the truth simply the truth.Now am sure that a lot of customers are looking to your team as non trusted at 100% as before and am one of them.
You took a very bad decision making your team beeing involved in all this fake story.
Am sure that you know Mohsin B.E.S.T DONGLE Product Suporter i talked to him on SONORK asked him if they will release sl3 direct unlock like other teams do u know what was his answer , Simply : No we will not be involved in this story, My respect to him and to infinity team grows alot.
I also consider that Cyclone team must apologize to all their customers.

Best Regards

GSMUNIVERS

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Punto-Móvil For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2011, 02:19   #530 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 388033
Thanks Meter: 693
@donbibi--All you mentioned are completely correct and full of meaning thanks for your kind discussion,if manole has no free solution then why cyclone and fenix being involved in this dirty game

Old 12-06-2011, 02:55   #531 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 981198
Sonork: 100.1602386
Thanks Meter: 131
where waitng for the big bomb sl3 unlocking...
all is waiting for that.....................

The Following User Says Thank You to markrhoden For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2011, 03:17   #532 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1073271
Thanks Meter: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by markrhoden View Post
where waitng for the big bomb sl3 unlocking...
all is waiting for that.....................
Keep waiting bro.

Old 12-06-2011, 03:41   #533 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 457470
Thanks Meter: 159
Quote:
Originally Posted by moulnisky View Post

Kindly Regards

Alex

then why not cyclone servers unlocking the sl3 fones using bruteforce
at a price of 10$. offer bruteforce at 10$ i have fones to unlock

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mehulkr76 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2011, 14:02   #534 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 582113
Thanks Meter: 46
Thank you for playing with that ........ I have a pile of phones that I put on hold till this day for nothing ....

Old 12-06-2011, 14:05   #535 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 947561
Thanks Meter: 14,053
Ok,
Considering some users use this thread just to abuse the team I had quite enaugh about it.
A civil expression mode looks like is not possible to be used
So thanks to these people (most of them neither cyclone customers) this thread is closed and removed fromt eh sticky threads.

BR

Alex

Note : any new threads about it now will be deleted and any abusive post will be reported as insulting to the moderators

The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to moulnisky For This Useful Post: