GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Cyclonebox (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f528/)
-   -   Where is new update ,Cyclone Team is very very bad (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f528/where-new-update-cyclone-team-very-very-bad-1794333/)

GSMFEROZEPUR 03-25-2014 01:50

Where is new update ,Cyclone Team is very very bad

where is new update ,after august 2013,cyclone update is very bad,i want to puchase my box

foolish23 03-25-2014 08:08

no good.................................

moh_boulk17 03-25-2014 14:06

cyclone box is dead now sever navifirm no work hahahahah realy is dead

[NaviFirm] Failed to Receive Products List -> Failed to connect to Cyclone Server

Haicha 03-25-2014 14:15

Hello! The Problem is not only Cyclone. Universal Box Fenix Mxkey MT Box Etc. ATF have same updates and Infinity Best for Lumia. Nokia is Dead.
Regards

vivekGanesh 03-26-2014 12:14

plz get new update all new model and lumia flashing plz plz

khan.is.king 03-30-2014 06:04

bro cycolone is dead prodict don,t hope to they will give us update .even don,t reply to users yet .we are all just waste maney

alkhaleejmobile 03-31-2014 06:44

its true ,that ,cyclone have no update on the moment,

[NaviFirm] Failed to Receive Products List -> Failed to connect to Cyclone Server

Failed to Check Credits -> Failed to connect to Cyclone Server

Handling device: [Cyclone Team], [Cyclone Box], [Platform: Classic]
Please Wait...
Failed to Check iPhone -> Failed to Connect to Cyclone Server

CAN WE HOPE FROM CYCLONE TEAM,,,,OR BUY NEW. TOOLS,,

THANKS,,AS I KNOW ..MOULNISKY,,SYROYA,LEAVE CYCLOONE SUPPORT
WHAT WE EXPECT

PLZZZZZZZZZZ MR KARWOS,,,U ARE THE NO 1 ,CODER OF NOKIA,

SO PLZ UPDATE CYCLONE

ihsan.khan.gsm 03-31-2014 10:16

really extra box not able to use any more but where prodict maneger is hide in din

mobilemastersdg 03-31-2014 10:22

agree with u friend

no update,no server support,no maintaince in server,no file flash file support,overlooking about this product .dont buy any one this box till they not give good support

s.jafer 03-31-2014 19:33

I waste my money 1 week ago in new box very bad cant conect any phone,,
reseller say irresponse answer, cyclone team is cheating team not good product .
just want make money not support no update

get money from we + eat = deep sleep this team

s.jafer 03-31-2014 19:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by mobilemastersdg (Post 10204614)
no update,no server support,no maintaince in server,no file flash file support,overlooking about this product .dont buy any one this box till they not give good support

yes..yes..yessss cyclone is dead ,,,,dont find

mubashar753 04-11-2014 10:19

cyclone have no update on 2014 ............

alyasjee 10-22-2014 10:13

Company is closed works are ran away shops are closed shutters are down team is out on vocations having fun with money they earn by selling boxes , some should be having problem with their gfs n some with their bfs lol , or maybe virus or crack down of users at company or internet failed or they are tired of new technical faults ?

Nahhhhhh

New Recruitment ?

Looking for Handsome IT boys and girls ???

dont forget me ehahahahehehehe :P

By the way Dear Cyclone Team : I've met some pricks in my time but You Sir , are a Damn Cactus lol

alyasjee 10-22-2014 12:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by alyasjee (Post 10629855)
Company is closed works are ran away shops are closed shutters are down team is out on vocations having fun with money they earn by selling boxes , some should be having problem with their gfs n some with their bfs lol , or maybe virus or crack down of users at company or internet failed or they are tired of new technical faults ?

Nahhhhhh

New Recruitment ?

Looking for Handsome IT boys and girls ???

dont forget me ehahahahehehehe :P

By the way Dear Cyclone Team : I've met some pricks in my time but You Sir , are a Damn Cactus lol

Forgive my words just trying to fun with team but i think maybe you guys having trouble either with microsoft agency about fake certificate thing somebody fraud with microsoft and things are not going well , hope to be well and see your update soon ,

thanks

string_master 10-22-2014 12:24

if u look past times, u cant depend on a single product. so best way to stay up is to have multiple products. for example ATF ;)

alyasjee 10-22-2014 12:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by string_master (Post 10630122)
if u look past times, u cant depend on a single product. so best way to stay up is to have multiple products. for example ATF ;)

Certainly you are right bro but we are poor peoples we work hand to ***** hardly we able to bought new boxes they are not much cheep that we could get each latest one , therefor we argue some times maybe the team of the boxes could ever understand the value of a user.....

GSMFEROZEPUR 10-22-2014 13:17

no update,no server support,no maintaince in server,no file flash file support,overlooking about this product .dont buy any one this box till they not give good support,may be cyclone box supporter r dead

string_master 10-22-2014 14:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by alyasjee (Post 10630184)
Certainly you are right bro but we are poor peoples we work hand to ***** hardly we able to bought new boxes they are not much cheep that we could get each latest one , therefor we argue some times maybe the team of the boxes could ever understand the value of a user.....

wrong brother,
its not a matter of who's rich and who's poor. its simple business and matter of return of investment :)
but if u see, this is became the rule of gsm now. any product will support in full speed first 1 or 1.5 years. then either the support will be closed or their will be a paid renewal system.
but i really appreciate thous who continue support with paid renewal and consider them as real professionals.

alyasjee 10-22-2014 17:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by GSMFEROZEPUR (Post 10630244)
no update,no server support,no maintaince in server,no file flash file support,overlooking about this product .dont buy any one this box till they not give good support,may be cyclone box supporter r dead

Quote:

Originally Posted by string_master (Post 10630379)
wrong brother,
its not a matter of who's rich and who's poor. its simple business and matter of return of investment :)
but if u see, this is became the rule of gsm now. any product will support in full speed first 1 or 1.5 years. then either the support will be closed or their will be a paid renewal system.
but i really appreciate thous who continue support with paid renewal and consider them as real professionals.

You are right in the time , i have read every thing why support is delay at the moment its because they must pay 700$ above to renew the Microsoft licence...but was a good box atleast worked in many ways and was helpful , good bye cyclone box...