GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > No more Support JAF Products. > JAF No Tp Unlocker by Cinek

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2009, 08:10   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 621698
Thanks Meter: 405
Unhappy Please mr. Raskal do not close thread, this is people's opinion for you to hear

I had this thread open yesterday, to ask Mr. Raskal and Cinek regarding Zulea's FREE update of BB5 and BB5plus unlocking solution( and lot of people proved it that is working and not a pkey killer!

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=711992

Someone closed it! I just want to know people's opinion because every loyal JAF users paid money for this update, but after 1-2 weeks this update is already free to all and now, the most affeected of all are the one who paid for updates on JAF( including ME). that until now I haven't get back all the money that I paid for it, because of the free update from Zulea, my competitors charges so less that I cannot get even 1 customer to unlock nokia. Next time, I think I will just wait for the crack software before I'll buy it next time because my competitors are just like leech that just waiting for the blood to flow and suck on you...

Yes, Zulea cannot crack the sagem update but JAF box is built for Nokia's and this is most use for nokia, Mr. Raskal more and more customers of your will probably just wait for your next paid update and not pay for it coz now that is much easier for Zulea and Manole to crack it and give it for free! because they know how your software strategy works on JAF box. And the most affected again is your loyal JAF users that paid for all paid updates.

We are still hoping for your JAF box updates that cannot crack by anyone but as of now this is impossible, bcause every nokia updates that JAF come out it has always get cracked or copied the solution.

I'm not saying this because I want to embarass Mr. Rasakal but to let them know they have to do something about this or no one will buy this next paid update for JAF boxes in the future....

Last edited by mymiela0419; 04-03-2009 at 08:18.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mymiela0419 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2009, 08:32   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 585028
Thanks Meter: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by mymiela0419 View Post
I had this thread open yesterday, to ask Mr. Raskal and Cinek regarding Zulea's FREE update of BB5 and BB5plus unlocking solution( and lot of people proved it that is working and not a pkey killer!

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=711992

Someone closed it! I just want to know people's opinion because every loyal JAF users paid money for this update, but after 1-2 weeks this update is already free to all and now, the most affeected of all are the one who paid for updates on JAF( including ME). that until now I haven't get back all the money that I paid for it, because of the free update from Zulea, my competitors charges so less that I cannot get even 1 customer to unlock nokia. Next time, I think I will just wait for the crack software before I'll buy it next time because my competitors are just like leech that just waiting for the blood to flow and suck on you...

Yes, Zulea cannot crack the sagem update but JAF box is built for Nokia's and this is most use for nokia, Mr. Raskal more and more customers of your will probably just wait for your next paid update and not pay for it coz now that is much easier for Zulea and Manole to crack it and give it for free! because they know how your software strategy works on JAF box. And the most affected again is your loyal JAF users that paid for all paid updates.

We are still hoping for your JAF box updates that cannot crack by anyone but as of now this is impossible, bcause every nokia updates that JAF come out it has always get cracked or copied the solution.

I'm not saying this because I want to embarass Mr. Rasakal but to let them know they have to do something about this or no one will buy this next paid update for JAF boxes in the future....
I beg to support you on this. every tom dick and harry is now unlocking bb5+ free yet we paid for it.
The Following User Says Thank You to fundisimu For This Useful Post: