GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   MXKEY Nokia Flasher and Unlocker (by Alim Hape) (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f550/)
-   -   cheating with dct4+rsc activators (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f550/cheating-dct4-rsc-activators-1064448/)

choclate_ 08-04-2010 15:17

cheating with dct4+rsc activators

:)to mr MANOL.i will clear to all mxkey user since last time mxkey first in the world intoduced dct4+ unlock .this method was work with activation so we are actvate our mxkey with 100 logos.but after some days manol update new exe for dct4+ is free for all than we are mxkey activtors are very sad coz after some days total are free.but at the moment manole says activte mxkey again so my choice is plz mr manole make new exe free for old activator.i hope u know what i mean only activators are free use new update for sl3 thanks and think about it

thaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnkkkkkkkkkkkkkssssssss

KEEP IT UP

BR.inocent

choclate_ 08-04-2010 15:19

plz mxkey dont mind thaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnkkkkkkkkkkksssssssss

you are good work all for us

keep it up

BR.inocent

CxVj 08-04-2010 15:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by choclate_ (Post 6167376)
:)to mr MANOL.i will clear to all mxkey user since last time mxkey first in the world intoduced dct4+ unlock .this method was work with activation so we are actvate our mxkey with 100 logos.but after some days manol update new exe for dct4+ is free for all than we are mxkey activtors are very sad coz after some days total are free.but at the moment manole says activte mxkey again so my choice is plz mr manole make new exe free for old activator.i hope u know what i mean only activators are free use new update for sl3 thanks and think about it

KEEP IT UP

BR.inocent

@choclate
1. you didn't check the sticky thread.
2. talk less do more here.
3. manole is really cleared enough to say/write all of mxkey users that he already announcement before you said bla.. bla.. at here.
4. wise man said "if you don't like it this tools please don't use it" that its.

Vijendra Saini 08-04-2010 16:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by choclate_ (Post 6167376)

KEEP IT UP

BR.inocent

Thats not possible and dont talk again here for free sl3 unlocking.
You want free, you just tell me did you flash or unlock your customers phones without any cost.Dont be speak like a chid.

No Regards,
Vijendra Saini.

arvinddald 08-04-2010 19:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by vijendrasaini (Post 6167724)
Thats not possible and dont talk again here for free sl3 unlocking.
You want free, you just tell me did you flash or unlock your customers phones without any cost.Dont be speak like a chid.

No Regards,
Vijendra Saini.

agree wth u bro.. don want anythg for free now.. its mean we kill ourself our market.. ;)