GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > MXKEY (by Alim Hape) > MXKEY Nokia Flasher and Unlocker (by Alim Hape)

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2010, 18:55   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 727888
Thanks Meter: 219
Thumbs up D-l Manole...

Hello d-l Manole & Z ... I respect you and your brother very much " D-l" but give us something really hot like sl3 unlock...
If u nead money to do that just tell us and i'm sure 80% of users will support you! Give me something to be really proud ...
Many people blame you but that because you are the greatest programmers

B.R. From Rom.

B.R.

Old 05-09-2010, 19:26   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

@hugmax Thanks for ur concerns and search but by point of view was for d-l Manole &Z !

B.R.

Old 05-09-2010, 19:31   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Are u sure alim is the brain ??? I guess m&z are the boss!

B.R.

Old 05-09-2010, 19:48   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1038811
Sonork: 100.1585462
Thanks Meter: 974
@digitalgsm_cora: I just dont like hypocrites, you can have many tool, but cannot be spiting shi.t about in that other forum (you now where) and then kissing azz in here to get "something to make you proud", then you will be bit.ching about in the other boxes forum for not getting the same stuff.

I want to clear this, even so I have said it before.... mxkey is very cheap and yet very powerfull tool, it started with just nokia and for the same money everybody got:

free bb
free htc including htc android hero and htc HD2 and htc rose. (not supported by other more expensives boxes)
free vodafone
free huawei
free nck calculator for all BB5 (sl2)
free SD repair

all the other teams charged to continue their r&d (all the other teams charged something at a given time) and those boxes are ALSO more expensive than mxkey, you got 1 box that can unlock SE & Nokia that it is very good and charge for everything (sd, rpl, sl2, sl2 nck, dct4+) and will continue to charge for the next upgrades, another one also charged for some of the latest releases, and I can go on and on.

now there have been a lot of new functions added to mxkey and of course that means many, many more users using servers and stuff... if you want to keep up growing and yet, give a good service you MUST CHARGE for r&d and keep updated (servers, hosting, internet connection, etc)

with the latest release (dct4+) it was more than evident that mxkey´s server platform was NOT up to the challenge.

they decide to charge a very CHEAP (in comparison) amount of money to keep that up, sadly now they can see that their user base is not a "loyal user base" is just a "opportunistic" user base, they all got everything for free and allways ask for more... AND FREE.

now mxkey use a "blackmail" system to coerse this "opportunistic" user and make them pay for all the FREE STUFF they got, and ALL THE MONEY THEY SHOULD HAVE MADE with a FREE TOOL.

I paid as soon as I got it clear, and 10 phones to unlock, and I got back 3 times the money I paid in 2 hours.

Now, I havent been able to use mxkey for the last 4 or 5 days.... I can wait, because I have backup plans and other boxes to work with. But the sundays, and opportunist got what they deserve, specially all of those ***.holes that gave so many BB codes for free in this and other forums.

I dont agree with Manole´s actions, but I dont care, if it usefull for me I will buy/pay... If any of mxkey user cannnot make 30USD in 1 week to pay for UNLIMITED unlocking... they just are in the way of professionals that deserve the money. You just cannot charge 1$ for unlocking phone just because is free for you...

Last edited by hugmax; 05-09-2010 at 19:57.

Old 05-09-2010, 20:25   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 468587
Sonork: 100.1612429
Thanks Meter: 681
hope servers will ok soooon......................

The Following User Says Thank You to MOURAD™ For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2010, 21:36   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugmax View Post
@digitalgsm_cora: I just dont like hypocrites, you can have many tool, but cannot be spiting shi.t about in that other forum (you now where) and then kissing azz in here to get "something to make you proud", then you will be bit.ching about in the other boxes forum for not getting the same stuff.

I want to clear this, even so I have said it before.... mxkey is very cheap and yet very powerfull tool, it started with just nokia and for the same money everybody got:

free bb
free htc including htc android hero and htc HD2 and htc rose. (not supported by other more expensives boxes)
free vodafone
free huawei
free nck calculator for all BB5 (sl2)
free SD repair

all the other teams charged to continue their r&d (all the other teams charged something at a given time) and those boxes are ALSO more expensive than mxkey, you got 1 box that can unlock SE & Nokia that it is very good and charge for everything (sd, rpl, sl2, sl2 nck, dct4+) and will continue to charge for the next upgrades, another one also charged for some of the latest releases, and I can go on and on.

now there have been a lot of new functions added to mxkey and of course that means many, many more users using servers and stuff... if you want to keep up growing and yet, give a good service you MUST CHARGE for r&d and keep updated (servers, hosting, internet connection, etc)

with the latest release (dct4+) it was more than evident that mxkey´s server platform was NOT up to the challenge.

they decide to charge a very CHEAP (in comparison) amount of money to keep that up, sadly now they can see that their user base is not a "loyal user base" is just a "opportunistic" user base, they all got everything for free and allways ask for more... AND FREE.

now mxkey use a "blackmail" system to coerse this "opportunistic" user and make them pay for all the FREE STUFF they got, and ALL THE MONEY THEY SHOULD HAVE MADE with a FREE TOOL.

I paid as soon as I got it clear, and 10 phones to unlock, and I got back 3 times the money I paid in 2 hours.

Now, I havent been able to use mxkey for the last 4 or 5 days.... I can wait, because I have backup plans and other boxes to work with. But the sundays, and opportunist got what they deserve, specially all of those ***.holes that gave so many BB codes for free in this and other forums.

I dont agree with Manole´s actions, but I dont care, if it usefull for me I will buy/pay... If any of mxkey user cannnot make 30USD in 1 week to pay for UNLIMITED unlocking... they just are in the way of professionals that deserve the money. You just cannot charge 1$ for unlocking phone just because is free for you...
Is a long story and i don't want to discus anymore about it...
Anyway 'mx is best tool for nokia' and this words is spoken by a great product supporter not by me when i speak to him face to face...

B.R.

Closed Thread