GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > MXKEY (by Alim Hape) > MXKEY Nokia Flasher and Unlocker (by Alim Hape)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2012, 11:04   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 308597
Thanks Meter: 22
Hti iphone server status required

I have requested many times like other users for clarification on what we can and can not unlock using hti.

All swisscom over 20 imei rejected, all t-mobile germany NOT FOUND

We are not asking for nothing major or for free all we need to know are the following

if we get not found for t-mobile or other carrier does this mean it can not be unlocked because the phone is still under contract?
also if there is an issue with the server or provider not unlocking certain models can this be posted so we do not waste our time and our customers time and also not waste money for a service that can not be done
i have sent pm messages posted threads and only replies are from other users that may or may not know correct answer

yes all very good more carriers added but not if the service is not available or not available for specific reasons, i check Unlock iPhone, Official iPhone Unlock, Apple iTunes Unlock and it states for each carrier if available or not
you must get advised by your supplier that there maybe issues with server so please can you pass on this info to us
the only service i have had work ok and fast is at&T but i can not compete with american sellers selling for 99p, i did manage to get some of my money refunded for all the credits i purchased but i have still lost over £200 in refunds
3 more t-mobile today not found, i have 4 last week including 1 out of contract?
please manole provide the support your users need,i have been advised the swisscom server is offline and only iphone 4 are being unlocked and not any other models

a daily update on the state of the unlocking would be good, ie swisscom offline then we know if it is worth submitting imei

thank you
The Following User Says Thank You to dwright For This Useful Post: