GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   MXKEY Nokia Flasher and Unlocker (by Alim Hape) (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f550/)
-   -   Issue with Mxkey today? Not working (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f550/issue-mxkey-today-not-working-1652563/)

yobb 05-02-2013 09:49

Issue with Mxkey today? Not working

Hi,

I seldom use this tool anymore, the last time I used is to read a hash file to unlock a nokia phone, then when I need to use it today mxkey no longer working, it shows -

https://imageshack.us/scaled/large/843/79336759.jpg

- I already uninstalled/reinstalled the software, using the latest - not really the latest 3,5 rev 2.5 version.. Same issue. Also updated the drivers... Any issue with this today?

.::ZUBER::. 05-02-2013 11:33

Bro.

If you using Mxkey Dongle with Latest Mxkey Version will not work for you,

If using HTI Box, then check your PC Date, change it to Correct one,

If OK, then Sign Application again,

Post reply.

BR,
ZUBER

yobb 05-02-2013 11:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by .::ZUBER::. (Post 9394113)
Bro.

If you using Mxkey Dongle with Latest Mxkey Version will not work for you,

If using HTI Box, then check your PC Date, change it to Correct one,

If OK, then Sign Application again,

Post reply.

BR,
ZUBER

Im using HTI box the orange one, date is ok its current... Software will appear then error, then vanished...

yobb 05-02-2013 12:21

Here is the other error: "Mxkey Team HTI Plus Flasher Interface 0. The Card is not responding to a reset" what does it means? thanks..

gbluez 05-02-2013 19:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by yobb (Post 9394243)
Here is the other error: "Mxkey Team HTI Plus Flasher Interface 0. The Card is not responding to a reset" what does it means? thanks..

It's driver problem. Clean up your hti and smartacrd device drivers, re install.

yobb 05-02-2013 23:38

@ Gbluez

Hi,

Bro done that, driver installed/ reinstalled/ clean it up, delete mxkey folder, mxkey is opening only on the task bar, you can't work on it since the GUI itself is not showing, you can minimize/ restore but it went away on the right side of the screen, its weird, Im a big fan of this tool I've been using this for a year, In fact where together at Alim's forum when this tool is not yet internationalized, I'm one of the first user of this tool in the Philippines way back 7 years ago... :)

maxieboy 05-03-2013 10:24

well i think there something wrong with this tool for now on, as the same as the late product who indorce by manole :mad:

sad to think hopefully im wrong with this:mad:

.::ZUBER::. 05-03-2013 16:35

Quote:

mxkey is opening only on the task bar, you can't work on it since the GUI itself is not showing
Bro.

Possibility of Antivirus,

If forget, then add Mxkey folder to Exception List of AV,

Again Re-Install Mxkey Apps., must solve it,

Post reply.

BR,
ZUBER

tauheed9 05-03-2013 17:23

or disable ur antivirus when mxkey open

gbluez 05-03-2013 20:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by yobb (Post 9395505)
@ Gbluez

Hi,

Bro done that, driver installed/ reinstalled/ clean it up, delete mxkey folder, mxkey is opening only on the task bar, you can't work on it since the GUI itself is not showing, you can minimize/ restore but it went away on the right side of the screen, its weird, Im a big fan of this tool I've been using this for a year, In fact where together at Alim's forum when this tool is not yet internationalized, I'm one of the first user of this tool in the Philippines way back 7 years ago... :)

Hello Kabayan!
Aha, now I remember. Yes, you are our old loyal user, a power user too :).
I have faced a case like yours, and I solved with re install windows (was on xp that time)

But now since I use win 7 and win 8, everything much easier. What is your OS version anyway?

BR

yobb 05-06-2013 20:54

@gblues

-YOUR Right! Yes its an OS issue, I actually installed it to another computer and it works, thank you so much!

-Mabuhay MXKEY!