GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   MXKEY Nokia Flasher and Unlocker (by Alim Hape) (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f550/)
-   -   Mx key now & before (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f550/mx-key-now-before-995860/)

srt6 05-09-2010 12:09

Mx key now & before

Before the newer version i had 2000 cdts for dct4 & nothing was deducted when services like sd was used by me but now whether server is busy or not it shows credit count decreasing when i used the sd service but the older version was better in the sence
that nothing was deducted i mean credits . Now i c only 50 credits but what after these credits levelled to ground i mean zero. And y the mx team not facilitating us when to use service i mean to check whether we can operate mx key to get instant reply from server.

srt6 05-09-2010 13:30

what will happen if my credits for bb5 finish if to buy new credits then why there were no credit scheme before for bb5 sd service. why they use numbers like 50 credits etc.

Misbahullah 05-09-2010 13:49

First of all they remove the credit system and cut all credits of the mxkey users then they give each DCT4 plus active member 100 free credits and those they didn't active they were given 50 credits!!!!!!!!!!! i think after this mxkey will cut credits for special purpose to make money after beating every one in the market

Punit Kumar 05-09-2010 13:59

bro i lose 16 cradit yesterday its really bad service

mobile_sos 05-09-2010 14:00

the end of mx key first in world

Punit Kumar 05-09-2010 14:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by mobile_sos (Post 5817943)
the end of mx key first in world

yes u r right brother

ruvan 05-09-2010 14:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by srt6 (Post 5817851)
what will happen if my credits for bb5 finish if to buy new credits then why there were no credit scheme before for bb5 sd service. why they use numbers like 50 credits etc.

This is the way how they end up their project Bro... Finding again for another strategy to earn more money... Try to find out how long this two Zulea and Manole stick to their projects? Compare them with other products. 3 years is long enough til they end it up.. That's the way they used to be...

Rabatu 05-09-2010 15:03

SUFFOCATION ! money....money... lalala.....

srt6 05-11-2010 08:51

are they trust worthy or not?

let we wait & see what will happen after the completion of 5o crdts because they are destroying our credits by their incompetence server service.

amar22ado 05-11-2010 09:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by riders4siam (Post 5817720)
this is just a policy in GSM world. First in the WORLD GSm business policy. bad policy. customer will decreases if this continues

I don't think so......

just ponder.. when you go to a cinema... you pay, when you go eat to a restaurant.. you pay, when you want a nice coffee... you pay.

So what if mxkey team decided to have a paid services? You want mxkey team service and YOU WANT FREE???!!!

Think again..... it's not about bad policy.... it's the MENTALITY!

harungaz 05-11-2010 09:18

I paid minimal amount for my mxkey, and after only a few unlocking, i already

got back what i paid for, and profited from it. Now with their new update, I bought

50 dct4 and 50 bb5 credits to use update unlimitedly, minimal amount for unlimited usage.

Is that very hard to understand? Don't buy credits if you don't want to. But please

don't be angry when credits are deducted from your free 50/50 account :) Peace brothers

srt6 05-13-2010 07:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by amar22ado (Post 5825559)
I don't think so......

just ponder.. when you go to a cinema... you pay, when you go eat to a restaurant.. you pay, when you want a nice coffee... you pay.

So what if mxkey team decided to have a paid services? You want mxkey team service and YOU WANT FREE???!!!

Think again..... it's not about bad policy.... it's the MENTALITY!

you pay because you are already prepeared that when availing the service of restourant it is not free but it is not the similar story we are not against their business tactics but we lost the credits (we pay) and get nothing (eat nothing) in your terms which was not in the initial offering.

L a O 05-13-2010 07:06

it's time for them to make money...

bR

Ismail khan 05-13-2010 07:39

ok ok earn money

money is no problem

but make service good

and make it supper then other tools

and give little cheep price from other toos

thank you mxxxxxxxxx team