GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   MXKEY Nokia Flasher and Unlocker (by Alim Hape) (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f550/)
-   -   mxkey setup has virus ## (ANSWERED) (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f550/mxkey-setup-has-virus-answered-1198018/)

muhammad khalid 01-31-2011 11:20

mxkey setup has virus ## (ANSWERED)

mxkey setup has virus detected by symentc antivirus
if we scan with symentic , this setup exe moved to qurantined
if we does not scan the exe and direct install, then after few time setup file from c/ mobileex is deleted and no more use of this application.
if we change the settings of antivirus or do not permit antivirus to disturb this , then random restart of computer fault cames in front. i newer reinstall the window due to windows crupted, but after release of mxkey 3.4 v1.7 and 1.8 I reinstall the window after just two days with maximum data loss in primary drive.

before this post, i post for restart of windows with opering of mxkey application, but no authenticated answer by your team.
now these are my findings not an observation

mxkey tem please donot throw our crying in the dustbin.

thanks to you all by gsmzaman

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/355...uphasvirus.jpg

net.tarik 01-31-2011 12:19

bro,
first full scan your pc and clean or delete virus.use update virus tool.
again downlode mxkey last version,install and enjoy it.

mridulnandy 01-31-2011 13:01

Brother might be your computer containing virus.

Format your PC then clean install Wondows, after that download 3.4rev 1.7 and install.
The new set up (3.4rev 1.8) is not containing any virus. But better to use 1.7.

muhammad khalid 01-31-2011 13:35

Dear i am using registered windows...registered symentic antivirus with latest updated and computer is fully scaned. If i use mxkey software on which is infected by the computer, this application runs like on your computer.

I have the zip data of this application and you must know that zip data is more secure way to defend from virus.

How ever your suggession are welcome but i required the answer from manufactures. What they says.

I am not using only mx key and i am not new in the technical and digital technique nor computer applications, so this is fact the image was send to this forum was capture just after installing new window , some required application from a non infected soured , full scanning and then downloading the new setup.
Same behavior of the files previosly downloaded and newly downloaded

member are requested not to answer at general observation nor general suggessions those can b emplimented on many of the problems

muhammad khalid 02-22-2011 19:16

still no answer

dyo 02-22-2011 19:23

i have try all version from server but all is fine may be your computer has a resident virus

danishalnoor 02-22-2011 20:12

No brother dyo u r wrong.
if u have update your anti-virus definitions then some of mxkey application has found
as virus Trojan.
But mr.khalid i think its not a big problem because most of gsm programs detected as
a trojan or virus and the coders and also the moderators says that its a fall anti-virus call.
So simply add your mxkey directory in your anti-virus exclusions list and use your
mxkey with out any tension.

muhammad khalid 03-05-2011 20:21

why not earlier versions?

ZubairArain 03-05-2011 20:57

May be your drive infected with virus, any ver of mxkey have no virus even latest one.

ihsan.khan.gsm 03-06-2011 05:06

he is truth we have also this problem but change anti virus after that all is ok its realy when scan compture at symentc mx moved

Akhtar Ali Jatt 03-06-2011 07:06

i have never found virus in mx key with antivirus nod32 and kaspersky ok

Dooha_Bd 03-06-2011 08:43

Just go to thred & exclusion manual and add setup exe in signature exclusion.hope work fine.

muhammad khalid 03-08-2011 16:56

i should remove antivirus and i hope that my problem will be solved

Ruatakpi 08-13-2011 13:09

mxkey detected virus

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZubairArain (Post 7036755)
May be your drive infected with virus, any ver of mxkey have no virus even latest one.

Hey bro update your antivirus and scan again. Many mxkey are detected by virus. So, it can not be closed immediately sometimes...

sadek2011 08-13-2011 13:28

[QUOTE=muhammad khalid;6896316]mxkey setup has virus detected by symentc antivirus
if we scan with symentic , this setup exe moved to qurantined
if we does not scan the exe and direct install, then after few time setup file from c/ mobileex is deleted and no more use of this application.
if we change the settings of antivirus or do not permit antivirus to disturb this , then random restart of computer fault cames in front. i newer reinstall the window due to windows crupted, but after release of mxkey 3.4 v1.7 and 1.8 I reinstall the window after just two days with maximum data loss in primary drive.

before this post, i post for restart of windows with opering of mxkey application, but no authenticated answer by your team.
now these are my findings not an observation

mxkey tem please donot throw our crying in the dustbin.

Brother,
At first Windows Install, Second Fully Scan (Anti-virus) Powerful Software
End Scan, Del.. All Found Virus.

Again setup mobileEx 3.5 (rev1.3).
BR,
SADEK.