GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > MXKEY (by Alim Hape) > MXKEY Nokia Flasher and Unlocker (by Alim Hape)

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2010, 10:05   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 99605
Thanks Meter: 70
obsolete driver problem

i just got my new mxkey, fully installed but every time i open up the software this message pop up "Obselete USB device driver or may not installed properly. You want to automatically reinstall the drivers?" doesnt matter if i press yes or no it will direct me to the file under your mxkey folder and i select 2.4.16.0UFS2xx then it ask if i want to reboot so i reboot then restart the software but the same message pop up again, also i try to install the driver when this message pop up directly from my sarasoft ufs usb driver folder and this will not solve the problem too.

if i press no to reboot the computer this error pop up in your software
"unexpected error: Access violation at address 100840C0. Read of address FFFFFFFC"

pls advice what need to be install to solve this problem and i know if im not install this driver properly i cant use the ufs interface

Closed Thread