GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   MXKEY Nokia Flasher and Unlocker (by Alim Hape) (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f550/)
-   -   Solution for faulty MXBOX Orange or Green. This is a Poll for MXBOX users. (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f550/solution-faulty-mxbox-orange-green-poll-mxbox-users-1768206/)

MANOLE 01-20-2014 19:11

Solution for faulty MXBOX Orange or Green. This is a Poll for MXBOX users.

Hi,

To make it once again clear:
We have nothing to do with this faulty boxes (no LED blinking), it is a bug in main IC.
Faulty MXBOX Orange or Green what is not more working (no LED blinking) can NOT be repaired by any software.

The only possible repair methods are:

1. To send boxes back to us to repair it.
This will have a very small fee, fee close to the IC market price.

How do we repair them? We change main IC and we reprogram the IC with new boot same like we do in the production process.

2. To send the IC to that users who want to repair their boxes by themselves.
This will also have a very small fee, fee close to the IC market price.

Since the BUG exist in this IC, also the repaired boxes will get problem in near feature, that is why I do not see this as a solution. But if there are users who are willing for this solution I am open.

The solution I see as reasonable and convenient for all is:
3. To give a discounted price, for MXBOX THUNDER, to end-users who had MXBOX Orange or Green and we already started this for each user we sent emails with discount coupon.

Why I consider this best solution?
Because in near future we will have a new software add-on for MXBOX what can be supported only in MXBOX THUNDER.
In the new box description is stated this:
6. Specially designed hardware for easy and fast measurements of voltage and currents, will enable users (with future release special software) to repair many hardware problems on Nokia (and other brands) phones.

Please vote. Any other sugestions are welcome.

BR,
Manole

mediaextensions 01-20-2014 19:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by MANOLE (Post 10034167)

3. To give a discounted price, for MXBOX THUNDER, to end-users who had MXBOX Orange or Green and we already started this for each user we sent emails with discount coupon.

Because in near future we will have a new software add-on for MXBOX what can be supported only in MXBOX THUNDER.
6. Specially designed hardware for easy and fast measurements of voltage and currents, will enable users (with future release special software) to repair many hardware problems on Nokia (and other brands) phones.

BR,
Manole

Certainly the best option , I would like to know the criteria that will be used to give such discount coupon. Are we going to return our old mxboxes or mxbox serials. How is this going to be done.

GSMTURBO 01-20-2014 19:40

DEAR sir i already chnage 3 boxs 2 of them work only one week how can i trust ur new box will not dead . box got dead coz off ur bugy frimware update its not castumer fault .what about new box its not easy to trust ur new thing so plz make it clear whats ur next plane about box warienty

Nizda Mobile 01-20-2014 19:42

give a discounted price is best solution from my opinion.
maybe more than $5 is good:D
can we use old card with new box?

BR
Nizda Mobile

tejas243404 01-20-2014 20:37

Max team is good idea ...

lahdache 01-20-2014 20:37

Quote:

Hi,

We have nothing to do with this faulty boxes (no LED blinking), it is a bug in main IC.
Faulty MXBOX Orange or Green what is not more working (no LED blinking) can NOT be repaired by any software.

How do we repair them? We change main IC and we reprogram the IC with new boot same like we do in the production process.

Since the BUG exist in this IC, also the repaired boxes will get problem in near feature, that is why I do not see this as a solution. But if there are users who are willing for this solution I am open.

BR,
Manole

this is a Excellent suggestion

i vote for th thured ( mxbox thunder whith lawer price )

but it fine if we use ours card's in new mxbox .

reg

wasetec1 01-20-2014 20:54

Show which is the component that is bad so we do the roca this part

Shensohau 01-20-2014 21:17

Hi bro and MXteam, First, regards from venezuela, I don't know if you remember me, I was one of the lucky winner of a MX-SIM + adaptador, very happy with your gift, this time I will like to know How Can I Win a new MX-BOX Thunder box without card, I Imagine that my old card will work with this, unfortunally I can buy one because there are some economics politics that restricted $ access to us, I bought licenses for my old card, that at the beggining started as a dongle and after evolved into a Box, My green MX-BOX, proudly working nowdays, I not pretend offend you and your team Im just asking if it is possible, just that with respect of course! I will test as always phones for you!!! THX and best regards from here!

P.D: Please help this pauper south american man who has fallen in misfortune, Thank you!!!

Quote:

Hi,

BR,
Manole

Engiess 01-20-2014 21:48

What we give us assurance for your new box that not going to be dead soon

jawi 01-21-2014 02:04

Yup discount coupon gonna be good idea. I have 2 green box with the same problem.

jr astigin 01-21-2014 03:05

i think much better if we can use mx card to mx thunder box:)

anwar.welltech 01-21-2014 04:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by jr astigin (Post 10034624)
i think much better if we can use mx card to mx thunder box:)

yes you are right.................

niaz muhammad 01-21-2014 04:17

give me a discounted price i have one oring box is dead or one box

oring works good

-gayang- 01-21-2014 04:20

Two boxes (Green or Orange) plain swap to Mx-Thunder, much better idea.

gene80 01-21-2014 05:05

Quote:

Hi,

BR,
Manole

manole is the best buisnessman..............