GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   MXKEY Nokia Flasher and Unlocker (by Alim Hape) (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f550/)
-   -   Some sugesstion for mx-key to make it better than the best:)- (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f550/some-sugesstion-mx-key-make-better-than-best-765181/)

sahil2000ind 06-08-2009 08:27

Some sugesstion for mx-key to make it better than the best:)-

FOR THE PAST 2 MONTHS I AM USING MX-KEY WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM AND HAVE REPAIRED MANY SETS WITH IT.

BUT STILL THERE ARE SOME THINGS THAT MUST BE IMPLEMENTED IN MX-KEY.

1.MK-KEY WORKS BEST WITH UFS AND JAF BUT MT-BOX IS ALSO SUPPORTED BUT WITH IT WE CAN ONLY FLASH DCT4 MODELS. PLS ADD FULL SUPPORT WITH MT-BOX AS WE CAN ALSO FLASH NOKIA PHONES WITH 10 PIN MT CABLES

2.F-BUS FLASHING IS VERY GOOD BUT STILL DUE TO DIFFERENT PINOUTS SOME TIMES ITS DIFFICULT TO GET THE CABLE. SO IF WE CAN GET THE USB FLASHING OPTION IT WOULD BE VERY GOOD FOR ALL THE USERS.

3.THERE IS NO FLASHING COUNTER IN MX-KEY SO WE ARE NOT ABLE TO MAKE HOW MANY SETS WE HAVE FLASHED.

4.SOME TIMES SERVER IS DOWN AND THE USER GET HARD TO GET THE STATUS. SO IF THE SERVER STATUS IS ALSO ADDED THEN IT WOULD BE GOOD.

5.FILE SUPPORT SERVER IS GOOD BUT ONY BB5 AND NOKIA ODM MODELS FILES ONLY ARE THERE.SO PLS UPDATE THE FILE SUPPORT SERVER WITH ALL THE AVALIABLE DCT3 AND DCT4 FILES ALSO.

HOPE WE ALL USER CAN GET THESE FUNCTIONS IN NEXT MX-KEY UPDATE

WBR
sahil2000ind

VIBINDAS_INDIA 06-08-2009 08:44

yes
i agree with you
we hope a good updates

Andra 06-08-2009 11:10

yes ,

we know that ,
fixing step by step
bug,server,new solution,etc ...
just handle by one people :)

br,

ohdie 06-09-2009 01:29

doesnt he need help? its hard to be a one man gang ha ha!hope the all the best for this product

Rabatu 06-09-2009 03:41

as noticed Mxkey Team taking so long for next update. i think they have a big surprise?

akhil_bbsr 06-09-2009 04:48

MR. SAHIL2000IND@

I HOPE NOW UR DEMAND FULL FILED
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=765663

Alim Hape 06-09-2009 05:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by sahil2000ind (Post 4543279)
FOR THE PAST 2 MONTHS I AM USING MX-KEY WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM AND HAVE REPAIRED MANY SETS WITH IT.

BUT STILL THERE ARE SOME THINGS THAT MUST BE IMPLEMENTED IN MX-KEY.

1.MK-KEY WORKS BEST WITH UFS AND JAF BUT MT-BOX IS ALSO SUPPORTED BUT WITH IT WE CAN ONLY FLASH DCT4 MODELS. PLS ADD FULL SUPPORT WITH MT-BOX AS WE CAN ALSO FLASH NOKIA PHONES WITH 10 PIN MT CABLES

Yes, i was also plan to do this, but different box using different style to work with the phones which might causing new problem. So i decide to do bug fix firat before implement support for those boxes.

Quote:

2.F-BUS FLASHING IS VERY GOOD BUT STILL DUE TO DIFFERENT PINOUTS SOME TIMES ITS DIFFICULT TO GET THE CABLE. SO IF WE CAN GET THE USB FLASHING OPTION IT WOULD BE VERY GOOD FOR ALL THE USERS.

Done in latest release.

Quote:

3.THERE IS NO FLASHING COUNTER IN MX-KEY SO WE ARE NOT ABLE TO MAKE HOW MANY SETS WE HAVE FLASHED.

Will see if this could be implemented in next releasse.

Quote:

4.SOME TIMES SERVER IS DOWN AND THE USER GET HARD TO GET THE STATUS. SO IF THE SERVER STATUS IS ALSO ADDED THEN IT WOULD BE GOOD.

We was having problem with main server last days, but already fixed.

You can always check 'Server List' to check status, for Status of Main Server, please check at homepage.

We are now monitoring server status continously, so i hope server stability problem will be fixed soon.

Quote:

5.FILE SUPPORT SERVER IS GOOD BUT ONY BB5 AND NOKIA ODM MODELS FILES ONLY ARE THERE.SO PLS UPDATE THE FILE SUPPORT SERVER WITH ALL THE AVALIABLE DCT3 AND DCT4 FILES ALSO.

I know, this is also availabe in my to do list.

BR.

sahil2000ind 06-09-2009 06:38

A BIG THANKS TO Mr.ALIM HAPE, MR.MANOLE AND MX-KEY TEAM.

NOW MY MX-KEY IS BETTER THAN THE BEST PRODUCT FOR NOKIA AND NOKIA ODM MODELS.

VERY FAST AND VERY BEST UPDATE.

AGAIN THANKS

WBR
sahil2000ind

Vijendra Saini 06-09-2009 17:31

With new update mxkey sort out the problem.
Thanks to mxkey team.

Br.
Vijendra Saini.

MYUNLOCKING 06-12-2009 00:21

i wish to add new dct4plus models for unlocking and flashing like 2680s 1661 2323 and others.. thanks to mxkey team

lix_DAVAO 06-12-2009 02:44

to make it one step ahead from the rest