GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > MXKEY (by Alim Hape) > MXKEY Nokia Flasher and Unlocker (by Alim Hape)

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2009, 01:22   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1009679
Thanks Meter: 166
Why can't write PM in BB5? check here

base on my personal experience. enlighten me if i'm wrong. but these are facts known and tested by me.

1. w/ damaged rpl data u cant use sx4, tested.

ds will b d result

No SX4 Card found.
Connecting to server ...MXKEY-SERVER v2.3 hello 122.164.14.231
Bad phones ack, probably SUPERDONGLE_KEY corrupted !
Error sendAck! (this is not server problem)

if u got rpl back-up, just erase npc then write pm w/out using sx4. just write back rpl back-up afterward

if u dont have rpl back-up then buy logs for rpl

2. simlock data not damaged but since there is protection in rpl data and whatever that is why you can't write pm that easy. make rpl full back-up (also full pm back-up for safety purposes), erase npc, now write pm, then write your full back-up rpl. now that should easy.

which means in some models probably, with the presence of rpl data, this restrict to write PM, that is why we do erase npc 1st

this procedure is in fact useful in troubleshooting CS in several BB5 phones. before unlocking notorious BB5 models make sure to make full PM back-up and full RPL back-up.

Last edited by Rabatu; 05-29-2009 at 01:28.

Old 05-29-2009, 14:38   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 148424
Sonork: 100.93619
Thanks Meter: 111
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabatu View Post
base on my personal experience. enlighten me if i'm wrong. but these are facts known and tested by me.

1. w/ damaged rpl data u cant use sx4, tested.

ds will b d result

No SX4 Card found.
Connecting to server ...MXKEY-SERVER v2.3 hello 122.164.14.231
Error sendAck! (this is not server problem)

if u got rpl back-up, just erase npc then write pm w/out using sx4. just write back rpl back-up afterward

if u dont have rpl back-up then buy logs for rpl

2. simlock data not damaged but since there is protection in rpl data and whatever that is why you can't write pm that easy. make rpl full back-up (also full pm back-up for safety purposes), erase npc, now write pm, then write your full back-up rpl. now that should easy.

which means in some models probably, with the presence of rpl data, this restrict to write PM, that is why we do erase npc 1st

this procedure is in fact useful in troubleshooting CS in several BB5 phones. before unlocking notorious BB5 models make sure to make full PM back-up and full RPL back-up.
OK I AGREE WITH U
BUT IF PHONE WORKED WELL
AND CAN'T MAKE SX4 TO IT
SELFTEST ALL OK
MORE THEN 10 PHONE'S SAME PROPLEM

LOOK AT HERE

Old 05-30-2009, 07:15   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 15903
Sonork: 100.1583162
Thanks Meter: 1,046
same problem here too...

Scanning local SX4 Card ...
No SX4 Card found.
Connecting to server ...Connecting to server ...Connecting to server ...MXKEY-SERVER v2.3 hello 117.206.48.150
Error sendAck!

here the case is of a working phone
it was a sl zone repaired set now it turns off with in 10 minute
till 10 minute the fone works fine

and when trying to log on

Connecting to server ...OK, Login ...
Connection timed out(1)?ß

Closed Thread