GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Special Solutions / Services / WebShop > GPGIndustries Support section > GPG-India.com (Official GPG support for India users)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2009, 08:23   #16 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 100579
Sonork: 100.1578318
Thanks Meter: 106

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPGIndustries View Post
Hardware of box don't have any issue. I know many people having problems in India, but we have check all and hardware is fine. We also check with Saras team the only thing they mention is don't use any 3rd party tool and respect all upgrading procedure.

We sold some box in India only hardware also make sure while upgrading you follow each correct steps.

ANyway if any Issue we will repair and upgrade for you. Mobili Clinic Has the tools for reparing your box.

On our side we continue investigating with GSMMUNA what is the issue.

But it is 100% confirm that if you are following all correct procedure box don't have any problem. We already sold over 20.000 pcs and More than 4000 pcs withHWK Chip and only few complains. Keep trus on HWKBox it is simply the best UFSHardware of the market!
YES i think u r right sir.

I am also reseller for GPG hwk for India. i have also sold many pcs but problems are very less than any other hwk hardware. The 2 things which i have find out from damaged pcs are as below:

1. Most cases problem comes b'coz of wrong procedure of update.

2. Poor quality of A to B cable.

Regards!
Roopesh Ved
Old 10-29-2009, 09:55   #17 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 34016
Sonork: 100.67372
Thanks Meter: 24,594
Thx Roopesh for feedback. Anyway we must all together to find a way to make our custumers happy!

Any further comments are most welcome
Old 10-29-2009, 18:15   #18 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 323462
Thanks Meter: 94
Red face

Sir as far as the Gpg products are concerned i really appreciate its quality but what ever i said about gpg hwk box is true.I can post the name of the gpg reselles who have refused to order Gpg boxes in future and are selling micro ufs and ufsx big box with hwk.And sir u said about third party tools and proper upgrade procedure i am also in the business since last 7 years and i am confident that nothing wrong in it .secondly Mr roopesh said about A to b cables causing problem in it can be but why is the with hwk box with that only cable all other dongle are working fine i am selling Gpg infinity box,zx3 box, setool box i ma not complaining about them why only ufshwk??????????I already have 8 pcs lying with my resellers for which i have not received any replacement since last 34 days today again i received 3 faulty boxes i called my reseller he said he is helpless bcz he has a load of faulty gpg hwk boxes
Old 10-29-2009, 18:24   #19 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 811992
Sonork: 100.1584257
Thanks Meter: 162
Hello

That hangs nevertheless not on GPG off but hangs to your Reseller or not?

Br Service4GSM Team
Old 10-29-2009, 22:02   #20 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 1010149
Thanks Meter: 17
I hope my experience will be of use to someone. Less than a year I'm also user of micro HWK box. From the very start I had problems with the box. Although I changed a few high-quality cables and USB ports there was an error with flashing dead phones and after several unsuccessful attempts to connect to box, he would be completely canceled. Reinstall and update of box has only temporarily solved the problem. Neither my reseler had the right solution. I concluded that the problem is or power supplying the box or in an incompatibility with the operating system. Now when error occurs I just restart the computer and neither software is damage or even the box. After all I'm still very satisfied with my HWK.
The Following User Says Thank You to rale78 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2009, 16:20   #21 (permalink)
Product Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaurav008 View Post
Sir as far as the Gpg products are concerned i really appreciate its quality but what ever i said about gpg hwk box is true.I can post the name of the gpg reselles who have refused to order Gpg boxes in future and are selling micro ufs and ufsx big box with hwk.And sir u said about third party tools and proper upgrade procedure i am also in the business since last 7 years and i am confident that nothing wrong in it .secondly Mr roopesh said about A to b cables causing problem in it can be but why is the with hwk box with that only cable all other dongle are working fine i am selling Gpg infinity box,zx3 box, setool box i ma not complaining about them why only ufshwk??????????I already have 8 pcs lying with my resellers for which i have not received any replacement since last 34 days today again i received 3 faulty boxes i called my reseller he said he is helpless bcz he has a load of faulty gpg hwk boxes
Yes I understand your concern. The only thing I can garranty is we are using best available components for our HWKBOX. What I tell you there are not my direct words but what Saras Team told me when I asked them about those Issues.

I understand your position with HWKbox but I am 100% sure you will face the same issue and more with other UFS. I hope I can make you buy again some HWKbox which is the best available hardware for saras softs.

Do not hesitate to contact me if you need any futher helps for any of our products.

Best Regards
Old 10-30-2009, 16:51   #22 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 200145
Sonork: 100.1596786
Thanks Meter: 677
Quote:

s u r rght, hwk(gpg)boxes facing too many prblms!!..i send back 3 boxes(having atmel ic problm)..then,each and every time,if im selling hwk-gpg box..creating problm..in most cases,i work for my customer to upgrade the firmware(reg-fbi)!!even ,aftr firmware updated..latersometime..it creats problm(has to upgrade firmware,again &again)weekly im selling minimum 5 hwk-gpg boxes..so hectic wth it..

whereas,ufs big box+hwk ic..is working cool(i never sell ufs-micro)..

initially we recommented/CREATED markets for gpg-hwk box..as the GPG MEAN FOR ITS QUALITY..customers ALWAYS ASKS FOR HWK-GPG BOX(even v recommend ufs-big box..now-a-days)!!!so its gpg -team turn now,to deeply look in to this issue!!

im selling/having stock for allmost all gpg products(cyclone/z3x/hwkbox/gpg 112 cable set/gpg hub/gpg uni-interface/gpg ufs-ust adptr/gpg a-b adptr/ufcv2/tma+usb adptr...

(really im happy wth the rest of products by gpg team..otherthan this HWK-GPG BOX)

hope christophee,will consider this issue..xpecting good move from my gpg team..

WE NEED HWK BOXES FROM GPG TEAM WITH BEST QUALITY

GOOD LUCK
Old 10-30-2009, 17:04   #23 (permalink)
Product Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by .::koolfriend4u::. View Post
s u r rght, hwk(gpg)boxes facing too many prblms!!..i send back 3 boxes(having atmel ic problm)..then,each and every time,if im selling hwk-gpg box..creating problm..in most cases,i work for my customer to upgrade the firmware(reg-fbi)!!even ,aftr firmware updated..latersometime..it creats problm(has to upgrade firmware,again &again)weekly im selling minimum 5 hwk-gpg boxes..so hectic wth it..

whereas,ufs big box+hwk ic..is working cool(i never sell ufs-micro)..

initially we recommented/CREATED markets for gpg-hwk box..as the GPG MEAN FOR ITS QUALITY..customers ALWAYS ASKS FOR HWK-GPG BOX(even v recommend ufs-big box..now-a-days)!!!so its gpg -team turn now,to deeply look in to this issue!!

im selling/having stock for allmost all gpg products(cyclone/z3x/hwkbox/gpg 112 cable set/gpg hub/gpg uni-interface/gpg ufs-ust adptr/gpg a-b adptr/ufcv2/tma+usb adptr...

(really im happy wth the rest of products by gpg team..otherthan this HWK-GPG BOX)

hope christophee,will consider this issue..xpecting good move from my gpg team..

WE NEED HWK BOXES FROM GPG TEAM WITH BEST QUALITY

GOOD LUCK
First of all I want to thanks you for the trust you give in our products! and I hope you will support us for ever.

Regarding HWK there is many discussions around this at moments but as Saras Team told us all issue are based on User actions. If there is anyway to improve our HWK please tell us we would do it right away. Be sure of this.

We really want to make user happy. This is why we work so hard to bring some new idea and quality product in the market.

I don't want to say all is perfect so please if you have or any one have some technical advices to improve our HWKbox they are most welcome.

Please don't mention about the quality of the materials we us the best we can find
Old 10-30-2009, 17:38   #24 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 66937
Thanks Meter: 5,053
Arrow

@ .::koolfriend4u::.

I Get 10 GPG-HWK from 10 Different Country with 10 Different Lots made by GPG & Found no error in Single box Coze i do not use any 3rd party tool to play with HWK.!

Now when i use them (3rd party tool) i face same problems as User have ! So what i found that if i play with my box an Destroyed my Ufs Firmware i cry & if i don't use am Happy.!

GPG H/W is Good.

I do not Deny Some box have h/w problem & after change ICs resolve this issue. here we Simply bypass/resolve Problem which created by user But you see same user come again with same problem. User play again with box an say h/w not Good.

Munna.
Old 10-31-2009, 23:08   #25 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 702077
Thanks Meter: 85
Help me with error please

Reset Failed, Trying to Repair UFS ...
-- Boot: 62 CF
-- UFSx Device: UFS3 SarasSoft, USB S/N: xxxx
-- Reset Failed, Trying to Repair UFS ...
-- Target Id : 62 CF 0 10
-- UFSx Boot : UFxBoot V2.2 (c) SarasSoft 2003.
-- UFSx Firmw.: Xx.x C0EEC8, ,
-- UFSx S/N : xxxxx
-- Features : 00000001
-- Licence 5 : True
-- UFSx Vendor: TWISTER
-- HWK ID : xxxxxxxxxxxx
-- HWK Status : 1, DL: 0
Old 11-01-2009, 05:13   #26 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Every reseller and distributor selling GPGHWK box has found out a very gud way to get rid of there faulty hardware 3rd party tools.What they think are we fools that we will play with original hwk with 3rd party tools.Get this clear Gpg team i have been selling ufs big box since august 27 and sold 93 pcs and just got back only one pcs box as replacement .I have been selling all GPG dongle and cables since more than a year i have stock for all GPG products and i sell them bcz i know the quality is the best in the market but as far as GPGHWK box is concerned its a piece of ...............
my vote is for Ufs3 big dongle its the best.Try to find out what the actual faulty with ur dongle rather than blaming consumers for using 3rd party tools.
Old 11-01-2009, 05:48   #27 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 494167
Thanks Meter: 292
Quote:
Originally Posted by roopesh_500 View Post
YES i think u r right sir.

I am also reseller for GPG hwk for India. i have also sold many pcs but problems are very less than any other hwk hardware. The 2 things which i have find out from damaged pcs are as below:

1. Most cases problem comes b'coz of wrong procedure of update.

2. Poor quality of A to B cable.

Regards!
Roopesh Ved
in few days you well recive all those gpg hwk box back.keep in mind.all gpg hwk box have the same problem.and you say about cable i am already using gpg a to b cable.i thing you say that a to b cable from gpg is also not good.that mean gpg is making bad qulity product.my reseller dont replace my hwk box,
Old 11-01-2009, 07:43   #28 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Member: 6109
Sonork: 100.37432
Thanks Meter: 3,781
Quote:
Every reseller and distributor selling GPGHWK box has found out a very gud way to get rid of there faulty hardware 3rd party tools.What they think are we fools that we will play with original hwk with 3rd party tools.Get this clear Gpg team i have been selling ufs big box since august 27 and sold 93 pcs and just got back only one pcs box as replacement .I have been selling all GPG dongle and cables since more than a year i have stock for all GPG products and i sell them bcz i know the quality is the best in the market but as far as GPGHWK box is concerned its a piece of ...............
my vote is for Ufs3 big dongle its the best.Try to find out what the actual faulty with ur dongle rather than blaming consumers for using 3rd party tools.
@gaurav008,
Your quote is wrong about all the reseller & distributor,You can't blame all for your problem with your reseller.If you have problem with your reseller then post his name here.You are a reseller & very well know to whom you should contact.
Also you & any other who have box only from me with problem contact me,I will repair that instantly .
BR.
Mobileclinic
The Following User Says Thank You to mobileclinic For This Useful Post:
Old 11-03-2009, 04:42   #29 (permalink)
Insane Poster

ashok sir that very good to listen from u but i am not complaining about u its all about hwkbox faulty hardware due to which its firmware get corrupted every altenate days. I know u since last 8 year sir and i know u are very responsible i was not talking about u sir
Old 11-03-2009, 22:47   #30 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 702077
Thanks Meter: 85
-- Reset Failed, Trying to Repair UFS ... -- Boot: 62 CF -- UFSx Device: UFS3 SarasSo

my story www.gsmsp.com
1 box was fine

Upgrade log:
---------- HWK Update Client v 2.0.9.0 ----------
---------- HWK upgrade started:10/8/2009 7:26:14 PM ----------
-- Target Id : 62 CF 1 10
-- UFSx Firmw.: UFS_USB V2.8 (c) SarasSoft 2007.
-- UFSx S/N : xxxxxxx
-- HWK ID : xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
----------
Locating HWK Upgrade server...
HWK Upgrade server found!
Preparing connection to server...
Connecting to HWKUpgrade server...
Server connection successfully established.
Authenticating on server...
Authentication successfull.
Checking upgrade client version...
Your upgrade client is up-to-date.
Upgrading HWK...
HWK upgrade process completed.
---------- HWK upgrade finished:7:26:27 PM -

2-BUT NOW LOOOOOOK HERE HEEEEELP PLEASE

-- UFSx Device: UFS3 SarasSoft, USB S/N: xxxxxxx
-- Target Id : 62 CF 0 10
-- UFSx Firmw.: Xx.x C0EEC8, ,
-- UFSx S/N : xxxxxxxx
-- HWK ID : xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

WAITING FOR WWW.GSMSP.COM MY RESELLER FOR HELP AND STILL WATING
I JUST NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPEN TO MY GPG NEW HWK BOX NEED HELP STEP BY STEP THAT ALL THANKS
JUST NEED SOLUTION STEP BY STEP HOW TO REPAIR AND SOLVE MY BIG PROBLEM

Last edited by amalou; 11-03-2009 at 22:55.