GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > Cruiser Team Products > Cruiser Suite

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2005, 12:53   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 25814
Thanks Meter: 1
Cruiser Trial card reactivation

Need to get my Cruiser reactivated, I sent e-mail with my 8 digit card ID but all I got back was an e-mail stating I needed to read the full card ID and to ask my re-seller how, unfortunately my re-seller doesn't know how?!

On fighter we used to have a extra program to read the activation string from the card but I can't find one for cruiser or even a copy of the old one from fighter?

Anyone help? Tell me what ID I need to send and how to retrieve it?

Many thanks

Old 02-01-2005, 12:57   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 5155
Thanks Meter: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by kadza
Need to get my Cruiser reactivated, I sent e-mail with my 8 digit card ID but all I got back was an e-mail stating I needed to read the full card ID and to ask my re-seller how, unfortunately my re-seller doesn't know how?!

On fighter we used to have a extra program to read the activation string from the card but I can't find one for cruiser or even a copy of the old one from fighter?

Many thanks
double click on connection in settings tab and u will have next "activation" menu

BR
krtko

Old 02-01-2005, 12:59   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Thanks mate, knew it would be something simple but if you don't ask you don't know!!! Thanks Again!!

Old 02-01-2005, 13:09   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 55766
Thanks Meter: 333
Quote:
Originally Posted by kadza

Many thanks
Click on settings box and when it comes up showing the 4 tabs double click on top of one of the tabs and you will get activation tab.
then generate card ID send that to whoever and when get activation code enter it in bottom box.
Warning...... dont press "get card ID" again as will give different number and you'll need different activation code.
its all in forum if you search, especially in fighter section

Old 02-01-2005, 13:47   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

As I said to Krtko, I knew it would be something simple, once he told me I did it straight away but thanks anyway FU_too