GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > Cruiser Team Products > Cruiser Suite

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2007, 14:33   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 139043
Thanks Meter: 27
HELP HELP I have been trying to install cruiser for the past 8 hours

I have went through the whole manual at least 30 times and nothing seems to work for me at all. When i plug in the dongle it dont not prompt me found new hardware. So i try to install it manually but no use.

The cable was easy to install, when i insert the cable into my laptop it will pompt me NEW hardware found then i install.

I have also try to uninstall the Cyberflex Access e-gate Drivers and try to plug it the dongle but it still not working...

I just open up the smartcard dignotics tools and it says card removed. What shall i do now???
Attached Images
File Type: jpg card removed.JPG (83.3 KB, 21 views)

Old 03-27-2007, 20:09   #2 (permalink)

Member: 19168
Thanks Meter: 55
hi bro,

open the card reader casing, maybe the card is ejected from the card holder.

if ok, try to put it in another card reader, You can use the thunderstorm card holder/reader too.

success

t_d_w

Old 03-28-2007, 15:26   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 139043
Thanks Meter: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by to_deal_with View Post
hi bro,

open the card reader casing, maybe the card is ejected from the card holder.

if ok, try to put it in another card reader, You can use the thunderstorm card holder/reader too.

success

t_d_w
I actually suspect this as well. I am very tempted to open the case but i was afraid to void the warranty, so now i am waiting for a reply from my dealer to ask them permission to open the case. Thanks for the advise.