GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Cruiser Suite (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f569/)
-   -   Problem with CDA Numbers (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f569/problem-cda-numbers-218257/)

bmwbasti 07-08-2005 19:31

Problem with CDA Numbers

Hello community,

iīve got a problem with the cda number of my K750i.
I have flashed it to W800i, that was easily ;) . Now i wanted to change back to K750i. I used the R1J002 Version of cruiser support area. There i took the EUROPE_3 version.
The flash was finished so i disconnected the cable and released the battery. I inserted my SIM and out the battery back. Them i started my phone. Now i took a look in the service-menu. But there is something strange in the software info. In my CDA string one Number is missing. It shows "CDA102337/ 1" After the / one Number (the second 1) is missing. And i got another strange thing there. There ist written 1E0W. What does that mean ?

So i customised my FS once again. This time i didnīt use the integrated CDA tool, i choosed it manually from the drop down list. Europe3 and R1J002 i took.
But after customise the FS an shuting it down i still have this 1E0W in the software info ? What to do now ?
I tried to update my Handy to R1L by SEUS. But that doesnīt work anymore :(
But i donīt know what is the reason.

Can you help me please ?

Regards Basti

Edit: Can i enter the CDA numbers completely myself ? I didnīt find that option.

Lead 07-08-2005 19:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmwbasti
Hello community,

iīve got a problem with the cda number of my K750i.
I have flashed it to W800i, that was easily ;) . Now i wanted to change back to K750i. I used the R1J002 Version of cruiser support area. There i took the EUROPE_3 version.
The flash was finished so i disconnected the cable and released the battery. I inserted my SIM and out the battery back. Them i started my phone. Now i took a look in the service-menu. But there is something strange in the software info. In my CDA string one Number is missing. It shows "CDA102337/ 1" After the / one Number (the second 1) is missing. And i got another strange thing there. There ist written 1E0W. What does that mean ?

So i customised my FS once again. This time i didnīt use the integrated CDA tool, i choosed it manually from the drop down list. Europe3 and R1J002 i took.
But after customise the FS an shuting it down i still have this 1E0W in the software info ? What to do now ?
I tried to update my Handy to R1L by SEUS. But that doesnīt work anymore :(
But i donīt know what is the reason.

Can you help me please ?

Regards Basti

Flash the Europe3 FS again, then select K750i Europe3 from the drop-down list and press Customize FS button.
Then "1E0W" should disappear and you should be able to use SEUS again.

bmwbasti 07-08-2005 19:50

Thank you Lead, iīll do so :)
But can i enter the CDA numbers completely myself ? I didnīt find that option.

Regards Basti

muppet 07-08-2005 22:36

bmwbasti: Yes, you can.
In the GDFS tab there's a pulldown menu. In there you can edit CDA strings.