GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Cruiser Suite (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f569/)
-   -   Solution for K750 After flash no network (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f569/solution-k750-after-flash-no-network-221280/)

nafg 12-09-2005 01:38

thanks for share this solution.

i need just 2 things:

-how can i convert the phone to red CID36 using the special red CID36 EROM file. (step 10)
the only way that i know how to convert is the change color buttom but dont give you any option to upload a file

-can anyone send me the signed archive for w800 ( step 15)

thanks a lot

cellularry 12-16-2005 15:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by MicrostarGSM®
Here is the solution which the K750 after flash no network
(This Phone Come before is 'Hang' and after flash become Please Wait and flash again become no network)
what i did is
1. Select exact phone type - K750i, K750c or D750i.
2. Start the phone in recovery mode (via Force RSA recovery mode, CID=36).
3. Repair certificate and turn off the phone.
4. Reattach the phone in normal mode. It should be detected as brown CID36.
5. Unlock RSA incase the Repair EROM disable
6. Repair EROM.
7. Flash K750 full GDFS file.
8. Turn Off Phone
9. Reattach the phone.
10. Convert the phone to red CID36 using the special red CID36 EROM file: http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/att...achmentid=26828
11. Turn off the phone and reattach it. It should be detected as red CID36 now.
12. Flash main firmware.
13. Unlock RSA and reattach.
14. Flash raw FS.
15. Upload singed archive (select the file example:K750i_CXC125953_APAC1_R1J002_Red36.ck75sfa
16. Reattach it again.
17. Customize FS by one of the built-in customizations.
18. Shutdown FS.
19. Reattach Again
20. In Tab "Security RSA" tick "Format Security zone" and "Recalculate CRCs" then "write to security zone"
21. If this show "ERROR: Could not initialize GDFS access"
22. Then In Tab "Locks" Convert to Brown and Use Direct Unlock
23. Put it sim card and wait for few seconds the Please Wait will run for short while and your phone is ready to use.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
See below More details

I have the same problem on 2 phones, once i reach step 7 GDFS file can not flash. It's giving me GDFS Error: No error...
while all the other steps i can do it normally.
What do you think is the problem here.

Thank you.

cellularry 12-20-2005 15:24

I also have question about step Number 10
Converting to red, is it the same way that we do it normally from the SECURITY tap and choosing red Cid 36....

Please it's a serious matter. I already have 3 phones now with me the same problem. Any dead K750 i flash it's becoming please wait and after no network.
The only original tool i have is cruiser.

MicrostarGSM® 12-20-2005 16:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by cellularry
I also have question about step Number 10
Converting to red, is it the same way that we do it normally from the SECURITY tap and choosing red Cid 36....
Please it's a serious matter. I already have 3 phones now with me the same problem. Any dead K750 i flash it's becoming please wait and after no network.
The only original tool i have is cruiser.

flash with the Eerom file just follow the instruction

cellularry 12-20-2005 17:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by MicrostarGSM®
flash with the Eerom file just follow the instruction

Thanks for your reply.
Can i know what is Eerom file and where can i get it for K750i to use with cruiser.
Also the GDFS file in the support area K750i_FullGDFS_Brown36.ck75sw i don't know if it's the correct one. while if i want to flash GDFS file it's asking for .mdc file.

cellularry 12-20-2005 19:14

The link for step 10 is not working.
can someone help me with the link so i can know how to flash Eron please and where to get the file from?

cellularry 12-20-2005 21:37

After a long search into the forum i foung my answers and files needed under this link: http:///vbb/attach...4&d=1119228389

I will try it and post result. hopefully i can fixe those 3 phones.

Regards,

MicrostarGSM® 12-21-2005 07:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by cellularry
The link for step 10 is not working.
can someone help me with the link so i can know how to flash Eron please and where to get the file from?

you can download it at their support area for the files

daffy duck 12-21-2005 15:13

gdfs

hi all,
I have K750i that came in with problem : when allumination phone there was white screen for one second en then went dead. I flashed the phone with cruiser and then i got the problem of freezing on screen please wait. So then i did recalculate codes and write. Then phone booted normal without finding network. When i trie steps to repair this as explained here i have a problem with writing GDFS. This is what comes on the screen :
RSA protection weakness type: PERMANENT
Defeating RSA protection...
Waiting for the phone to turn off...
Should the communication hang, reinsert battery.
Baudrate = 460800Bd
Sending applet prologue...
Sending applet body...
Sending applet...
Sending applet...
Defeated!
Sending CS applet...
Initializing CS applet...
Baudrate = 921600Bd
Starting up GDFS service...
Backing up GDFS security zone...
Started writing to GDFS...
Failed!
Gdfs was downloaded from cruiser support, i allready tried to change baudrate or converting to red too. Nothing helped.

Also can not download special erom file, it is in the help file yes, but when i click it nothing happens and i can not find the file on support from cruiser:mad:

Please advice
Thanks
Daffy

MicrostarGSM® 12-22-2005 18:04

Here you go

the eerom

Quote:

Originally Posted by daffy duck
hi all,
I have K750i that came in with problem : when allumination phone there was white screen for one second en then went dead. I flashed the phone with cruiser and then i got the problem of freezing on screen please wait. So then i did recalculate codes and write. Then phone booted normal without finding network. When i trie steps to repair this as explained here i have a problem with writing GDFS. This is what comes on the screen :
RSA protection weakness type: PERMANENT
Defeating RSA protection...
Waiting for the phone to turn off...
Should the communication hang, reinsert battery.
Baudrate = 460800Bd
Sending applet prologue...
Sending applet body...
Sending applet...
Sending applet...
Defeated!
Sending CS applet...
Initializing CS applet...
Baudrate = 921600Bd
Starting up GDFS service...
Backing up GDFS security zone...
Started writing to GDFS...
Failed!
Gdfs was downloaded from cruiser support, i allready tried to change baudrate or converting to red too. Nothing helped.
Also can not download special erom file, it is in the help file yes, but when i click it nothing happens and i can not find the file on support from cruiser:mad:
Please advice
Thanks
Daffy

foony 12-22-2005 18:19

You do not need this special erom files, all is in cruiser.exe (repaire erom, convering red/brown). First, it is time to start use cruiser v7.12

Foony

evan_silbert 12-22-2005 18:33

Looking forward to revision history for that version :)

foony 12-22-2005 18:37

Version 7.12 (22nd December 2005, beta version):
Fixed EROM repair issue for brown CID49 K608.
Updated W900i langpack info.
Some changes to applet upload strategies.
Added support for flashing CID54 phones (LG U8550) without using testpoint.
RSA configuration analysis code slightly updated to reflect CID54-related changes.
Increased robustness of RSA configuration analysis code to prevent potential crashes on invalid flash content.
Added alternate method of replacing RSA certificates.
Fixed one bug in low-level communication code.
Fixed small bug in Repair certificate function.
Fixed one previously introduced bug in GDFS access for P910.
Updated K750i built-in customizations.
Updated W800i built-in customizations.
Updated TAC list for K300i, K700i, T290i, LG U8330 and Sharp V903SH.

daffy duck 12-23-2005 13:55

To microstar

Thanks for the file but i allready repaired my K750i with gdfs and sonics cracked and my ufs box. After writing gdfs and unlock full network :)

Thanks anyway

Daffy

cellularry 12-23-2005 14:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by daffy duck
Thanks for the file but i allready repaired my K750i with gdfs and sonics cracked and my ufs box. After writing gdfs and unlock full network :)
Thanks anyway
Daffy

Dear Mate.
I was trying with sonic cracked and my ufsx box but i could not connect the phone.
Can you tell me how you did it please?