GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > Cruiser Team Products > Cruiser Suite

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2009, 17:30   #1 (permalink)

Member: 55026
Thanks Meter: 53
why to buy one more dongle if we have in hand one...?

we stiiiillllll live problems with cruiser. From the first day Cruiser team say Cruiser the best but from my side I always live problem.we buyed dongle, buyed one more, then buyed logs, then buyed supreme logs, allraight we buy always, and we are not being injured to pay for a good servicing. But where is cruiser team for support, what they serve us? not too much I think. why we can not use our 06 dongle for flashing if we can use it for everything? for example I lost my dongle-07 and now in hand old dongle-06, I can use it for everything but can not use for flashing.Why I have to buy one more dongle just for flashing? is that logical?
we have paid too much for supreme logs but I still have in hand many GDFS demaged phones by other tools and Cruiser never repaired one of them yet, oh sorry! just one could fix network problem with uploading GDFS. GREAT THANKS TO YOU...
Pls Cruiser Team, Mr. Mizar do you think any way for flashing with dongle 06?
when Cruiser will be powerfull for a REAL solution of software demages? especially demaged from another tools.

isn't there any powerfull tool for repairing software problems of SE phones????? hope you will see our cries as we are your client.

regards..

Old 03-11-2009, 17:51   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1841
Thanks Meter: 469
Cruiser -07 is currently the most powerful tool for servicing SE phones.
A significant part of its functionality is also available for -06 dongle users.
You have to keep in mind the old Cruiser application is not maintained anymore and it is necessary to use the latest versions of application from the Cruiser Suite to be able to use the Cruiser dongle at its full potential.
You were not very concrete when placing your complaints here, therefore we can't provide you with specific solutions and/or recommendations.

Best regards,
Lead.

Old 03-11-2009, 18:28   #3 (permalink)

Member: 55026
Thanks Meter: 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lead View Post
Cruiser -07 is currently the most powerful tool for servicing SE phones.
A significant part of its functionality is also available for -06 dongle users.
You have to keep in mind the old Cruiser application is not maintained anymore and it is necessary to use the latest versions of application from the Cruiser Suite to be able to use the Cruiser dongle at its full potential.
You were not very concrete when placing your complaints here, therefore we can't provide you with specific solutions and/or recommendations.

Best regards,
Lead.
I understand that there is no anyway to be succesfull of using Cruiser until we don't buy a new dongle..Allright we will buy one more but then hope problem will finish. as you say that is the most powerfull..

nobody can expect a work from a tool except its mission. a software tool should completelly do its mission as its mission is to repair completelly phone software inside the phone. we can not say it is successfully when it do some of works. and hope support will be faster..

HOPE ALL WILL BE BETTER...

Best Regards