GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Board, Server and Login Problems/Support (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f57/)
-   -   my brother account problem need admin attention (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f57/my-brother-account-problem-need-admin-attention-1759075/)

shanry 12-29-2013 03:31

my brother account problem need admin attention

shanryzen
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/member.php?u=743601

we are in one cellshop but
he banned for he does know what reason nor without reason
so he decided to wait his lifted banned 12/27/13
so its over but banned lifted and why he can't do this
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Rules

he's old email got hacked or got expired
so he decided to use new email
[email protected]

he said his password has expired so he change with that email but he face this problem
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Rules

shanry 12-30-2013 11:54

still waiting for the reply regarding isue admin don't ignore please

THE CLASH 12-30-2013 12:05

Have you changed password, if so you have not replyed to confirmation Email...

shanry 01-02-2014 02:30

hi he change password after changed password it doest appear the confirmation on his email [email protected]
his former email is shanryzen23 but the email has expired so he change the email too

but he's registration is shanryzen23

shanry 01-02-2014 04:09

the main problem the clash is his registration email the very start of his registration here in hosting is expired and he can't access to his old email he already change password and also email but the confirmation is not sending to his new email may you help my brother please to his concern?
it can help if it change his email to his new email [email protected]
the old email he already changed the email and password old but he can't accept the confirmation thu his new email..

sunny21 01-02-2014 17:17

please tell me what is this problem !!! i didn't understand its my colleague's Account he is unable to post any thing please tell me what to do ??

anjumm98, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Lord Marshal 01-02-2014 21:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by sunny21 (Post 9992489)
please tell me what is this problem !!! i didn't understand its my colleague's Account he is unable to post any thing please tell me what to do ??

anjumm98, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Please Check for me too..
What heppen why I can not login. When reset password when click form link for edit doesn't work.
User : Amnarj

Amnarj 01-02-2014 23:07

Now work for me ready, thank for admin , supporter , Brother & friend.
Thank a lot ..
Br..

shanry 01-10-2014 03:10

still not solve the problem

shanry 01-10-2014 12:00

hi please admin take action or reply if what we we can do bout this

Zaheer123e 01-13-2014 10:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by THE CLASH (Post 9985823)
Have you changed password, if so you have not replyed to confirmation Email...

Help Me Chang My Email
User Name : Naeem123e Name Ok
Chang Email [email protected] To [email protected]
Zaheer123e@ email not active ad forget send but not recived email pass word chang pass word ........
I am Wait Your Sir .....Thanxs

shanry 01-15-2014 06:16

need help by admin................

moulnisky 06-14-2014 12:06

you need to answer the email you received: if you still didn't receive it just click on the resend button.

BR

Alex

shanry 06-25-2014 08:51

nope he cant receave msg cause old yahoo account not now active he made a new yahoo but the confirmation still not send