GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Forum Announcements and Support > Board, Server and Login Problems/Support

Board, Server and Login Problems/Support No GSM Technical or Off-Topic Posts Here !!, This Section for Forum & Login & Server Problems.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2013, 18:21   #31 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
GsmProf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,857
Member: 2527
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.66888
Thanks Meter: 1,107

hehe (c) crew

and for your pocket for sure!

And what are u doing here for our community except money earning?
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 21:44   #32 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
trinkaljuneja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Delhi
Age: 38
Posts: 212
Member: 368590
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1609194
Thanks Meter: 60
Thumbs up Just a Suggestion

You better focus more on SEO

there was a time 2-3 years back, when searching some topic related to phone repairing will bring this site links on first pages of google

but now web is flooded with gsm forum sites , all you need to focus better in SEO

for example when creating thread user can add custom tags (this can be automatically done also )

And why are you all people are against giving free codes just because you paid for it and cannot tolerate if someone is giving it for free. He can give it free on another forum which drives traffic to that forum.
He is killing market for you not for forum.
even lots of member are posting hardware solution (Images) with their names (removing the actual name) but in actual these images are hardwork of some other technician.

even Many Product supporters are giving promotion time to time and it cost their competitors (you all know to whom i am pointing)


What all are doing this. Because they want that other user know them by name, by their product name and this is reality. This is marketing


Sorry if i Hurt Someone's Feeling
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 21:58   #33 (permalink)
Moderator
 
Join Date: May 1999
Location: Blagoevgrad, Bulgaria
Age: 50
Posts: 1,055
Member: 73
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.86913
Thanks Meter: 535
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GsmProf View Post
hmm...

all are crying here about free codes, donīt allow, ban those users, etc...

Do u really think that this user, who begs for one free code will buy it from u? For sure not, he will go to another place and will get his code for free. We loose one new user, we loose traffic, ...
This user, who is searching one code, could be interesting in gsm. He looks arround, found some other threads which are interesting him, probably he answer on this thread. He will get now a member who helps others. This is what we are searching for.

Please look in past, when ZFrank has grounded this forum. For what was it grounded for? For helping others, free codes, free software, etc. Not for commercial as it is today.

Personally i think, allow again free BB-Codes, letīs catch every user who wants a free code and letīs grow our community bigger and bigger. Better we catch them as other forum!

regards
Sorry but for me you are totaly wrong!!! Tell me where wil go to user to get free code?

see following chain:

reverser ---> Box ---> end user

To reverser? - Reverser invest some monney into tools. And invest some nervous knoledge to reverse one firmware. Simply if lost 1 month for solution (this is absolutely normal) will want sell solution on good price covering busted 1 month + tools+knoledge +.....+coffe+ non sleeping etc...

To Box owner? - Box owner buy algo frem reverser and inplement into box - here is investment in box software compilers, electronics supply ... travel to china etc ....


If You give FREEDOM on ENDUSER WHO BUY ONE BOX and start give free codes to forum to boost forum points, will give on Box owner to think before buy algos and to ask every time to low prices when trying to invest monney in algos becouse have competitiors but have also PERSONS WHO GIVE FREE CODE in forum.

... in fact competitiors ++

Box owner ... to buy or not to buy on price requested from reverser .... for freedom on end user who give free codes???????? Where then go community? What are all this chain....? Clowns ?


AT LAST: What you think? Free reverser outside forum have talent, infos, passwords to service sites to work normal or just will go to sleep and at morning will have idea for solution?

In fact: HAVE FREE REVERSERS OUTSIDE FORUM? AND THEY ACT AS COMPETITORS ON GSMHOSTING?????

No I dont think...
  Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Victor For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 02-25-2013, 22:07   #34 (permalink)
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: SWEDEN-China-Thailand-Singapor
Posts: 5,997
Member: 917893
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1584763
Thanks Meter: 3,154
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GsmProf View Post
hehe (c) crew

and for your pocket for sure!

And what are u doing here for our community except money earning?
lol check my older post done alot..

but these days very busy with personal things and business structure changed also..

wish i can have more time then i would help all these noobs with their software and some hardware issues.

br
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 22:50   #35 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Age: 36
Posts: 2,475
Member: 1418143
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 352
@GsmProf instead gsmhosting , are there others forum where Box team are willing or trust to pay section as their own Forum ? as everything at beginning and the end , idea can be different ... yes ZFrank started to bring help , at the end what he does now ( box Section ) ? , why not turn to how we want also at the end ? GSm job began for all as hobbies and transformed to business .. think of ..
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 23:19   #36 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
[Shadab_M]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: .: India :. Heaven on Earth
Posts: 2,496
Member: 238812
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1602669
Thanks Meter: 1,443
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor View Post
Sorry but for me you are totaly wrong!!! Tell me where wil go to user to get free code?

see following chain:

reverser ---> Box ---> end user

To reverser? - Reverser invest some monney into tools. And invest some nervous knoledge to reverse one firmware. Simply if lost 1 month for solution (this is absolutely normal) will want sell solution on good price covering busted 1 month + tools+knoledge +.....+coffe+ non sleeping etc...

To Box owner? - Box owner buy algo frem reverser and inplement into box - here is investment in box software compilers, electronics supply ... travel to china etc ....


If You give FREEDOM on ENDUSER WHO BUY ONE BOX and start give free codes to forum to boost forum points, will give on Box owner to think before buy algos and to ask every time to low prices when trying to invest monney in algos becouse have competitiors but have also PERSONS WHO GIVE FREE CODE in forum.

... in fact competitiors ++

Box owner ... to buy or not to buy on price requested from reverser .... for freedom on end user who give free codes???????? Where then go community? What are all this chain....? Clowns ?


AT LAST: What you think? Free reverser outside forum have talent, infos, passwords to service sites to work normal or just will go to sleep and at morning will have idea for solution?

In fact: HAVE FREE REVERSERS OUTSIDE FORUM? AND THEY ACT AS COMPETITORS ON GSMHOSTING?????

No I dont think...
You are absolutely right Bro!

Free beggers will do nothing, just killing others hardwork.

And competing GSM Forum is almost impossible now.

@GsmProf
I can understand what you want to say. But infact, zfrank started this forum more than a decade ago and now, things have changed a lot.

That time he had to introduce this forum, and he did whatever he can do, and served this community much longer.

Look at other forums, they are providing Support Section for free. But how many International Products officially occupy places there?

Today, I believe, every technician, coder, reverser, or simple Mobile related Software user is member of this forum. Now its our need to be here.

Serving community is a nice thought, but I, personally, never do such a charity, which other will use to earn money.

I can ask for 10 free codes, but I am never going to unlock those phones for free. You may remember some team introduced free logger for a limited time, and people used that to unlock hundreds of modem/phone, and they charged for it. So what kind of community service it this?

Br,
Shadab

Last edited by [Shadab_M]; 02-25-2013 at 23:28.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 00:01   #37 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
GsmProf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,857
Member: 2527
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.66888
Thanks Meter: 1,107
Victor, u have ever heard about a tiny site called "google"? Just a hint...

Do a little research by yourself, just for BB-Codes, and u will c, how many site will give this free.

I think, u donīt know what happens with these guys who gives free codes with boxes? U can do here also a little research by yourself and just give some free LG codes for example, that are calculated by SETool (LG-Tool). Just wait what happens with your box.

No Enduser of any box will give free codes to others, because all teams donīt want and would deactivate those boxes which are used to calc free codes.

Now with these hints to u, just make a little think, which codes are given for free here?

1st: Codes that are calculated with free calcs
2nd: Codes, that are calculated with a paid service and someone wants to spend this codes

And i tell u again, no freebegger would buy just a single code. They can use tiny sites like google, they will register on other forum and ask there. Do u really want, that such forums will grow bigger and bigger?

U can cry much louder as u do now, but u will not earn a single cent more with or without free codes section here in this forum. All u will loose is traffic and/or users, which could be potential buyers of hardware.


@Gsmman187: Last 500 postings of u i had seen, that u are just crying about money, that was not paid to u.

regards
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to GsmProf For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2013, 00:04   #38 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Age: 36
Posts: 2,475
Member: 1418143
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 352
Topic going off to it idea ...
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 00:59   #39 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
YuMERA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Serbia
Posts: 233
Member: 55980
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 78
I agree that we should not give free codes but also wonder why software developers and boxes allow this option in your tools. Maybe I should make a software where each calculation separately charged. I think then it could not be a free code and therefore would not be killing business
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 05:15   #40 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
jakkarzoya_2511's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: IN MOBILES
Posts: 1,197
Member: 613242
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1626311
Thanks Meter: 645
Donate money to this user
Arrow good sir

suppose i have post in forum for solution , in sort time my prob is solve then i have to must post inside n tell to users my prob is solve ,then any mod close this post or thread coz some times very old post run again and displayed so its take more space in forum , and i have to say a all moderators , all product supporter , and all leaders of this forum, if users prob is solve then close post so we can save more then more space in world best forum

sorry for my bad English

B / R

JAKKAR
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 05:22   #41 (permalink)
Moderator
 
Join Date: May 1999
Location: Blagoevgrad, Bulgaria
Age: 50
Posts: 1,055
Member: 73
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.86913
Thanks Meter: 535
Donate money to this user
I say you. See full proces of creating code:

- if reverser no comfort will not reverse (comfort meaning tools, firmwares, passwords etc).

- if no box owner no comfort will not create boxes will not give monney to reverser (comfort meaning market for algos, trusted users to report and use box)

- YOU WANT WITH FREE CODES TO KILL THIS SYMBIOSE. Then for what we make forum? For what admin? For what writng in forum?

- make small statistics how many free reversers have ouside forum


Regards: Victor

Quote:
Originally Posted by GsmProf View Post
Victor, u have ever heard about a tiny site called "google"? Just a hint...

Do a little research by yourself, just for BB-Codes, and u will c, how many site will give this free.

I think, u donīt know what happens with these guys who gives free codes with boxes? U can do here also a little research by yourself and just give some free LG codes for example, that are calculated by SETool (LG-Tool). Just wait what happens with your box.

No Enduser of any box will give free codes to others, because all teams donīt want and would deactivate those boxes which are used to calc free codes.

Now with these hints to u, just make a little think, which codes are given for free here?

1st: Codes that are calculated with free calcs
2nd: Codes, that are calculated with a paid service and someone wants to spend this codes

And i tell u again, no freebegger would buy just a single code. They can use tiny sites like google, they will register on other forum and ask there. Do u really want, that such forums will grow bigger and bigger?

U can cry much louder as u do now, but u will not earn a single cent more with or without free codes section here in this forum. All u will loose is traffic and/or users, which could be potential buyers of hardware.


@Gsmman187: Last 500 postings of u i had seen, that u are just crying about money, that was not paid to u.

regards
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 05:41   #42 (permalink)
Moderator
 
Join Date: May 1999
Location: Blagoevgrad, Bulgaria
Age: 50
Posts: 1,055
Member: 73
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.86913
Thanks Meter: 535
Donate money to this user
@GsmProf

Just to give 3 samples:

user: http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/member.php?u=1673203
topic: http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f88/...kcode-1372617/

user: http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/member.php?u=1505238
topic: http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f88/...-avio-1588814/

user: http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/member.php?u=1737147
topic: http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f88/...-stop-1619575/

With what this 3 users make good for industry named GSMUNLOCK?
Anyone from it sit and reverse firmware? Anyone from it is box owner and make sales, cables, talk with users?

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f88/...kcode-1372617/

What is this? Free space for advertising???? ---> "MyNet.... bla bla"


- kill work on reverser
- kill work on box owner
- kiill work on product supporters
- FREE ADVERTISE in forum


FOR THIS GOUP USERS WE TALKING TO BE STOPPED!
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 05:46   #43 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
MANOLE's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: MXBOX THUNDER
Posts: 6,295
Member: 780644
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.88888
Thanks Meter: 131,952
Quote:
Originally Posted by AboAli View Post
Do you have a suggestion for improvement or developing GSMHosting forums ?, write it here.

For your suggestion will be given more attention, if it is reasonably.

Please don't change this thread to place of flood.
In this thread there is information by which we intend to improve the serve of information for all users.




BR
GSM Hosting Team
Make uniform color for anyone I like Communism

PS:
They all ask you to close the forum (free codes)
  Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MANOLE For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2013, 08:31   #44 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: FRANCE
Posts: 1,331
Member: 421715
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 706
Donate money to this user
hi ,
for me >> stop giving free code
close tread "free code"
and ban member ask free code all times

stop KILLING MARKET

that all

BR
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 10:17   #45 (permalink)
Moderator
 
Sitlay KING's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Throne of GsmHosting
Posts: 1,593
Member: 1483853
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1611111
Thanks Meter: 1,628
Make a sub section in Apple section
Sub section name as NEWS/Remour/Report.etc
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 23:22.



Powered by Searchlight © 2022 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2022 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.23841 seconds with 7 queries

SEO by vBSEO