GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Board, Server and Login Problems/Support (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f57/)
-   -   User Name Change Requests - 20XX - (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f57/user-name-change-requests-20xx-1786388/)

..::Neo::.. 03-05-2014 07:28

User Name Change Requests - 20XX -

Although we don't Prefer changing Identities,, we faced with a lot of member's Requests need to change their Usernames.
So here are some consideration to change you Username:

• We dont accept changing Usernames more than onetime, Ie. if you need to change you Username its Okay, but this will be allowed one time only.

• Hidden Advertising are not allowed, ie. Usernames like <username>.ro or <hostname>.com or Phone Numbers is not Allowed, the username should be Cleared and Identical without any Hidden details.

• The FIFO (First in First out) is considered in this thread (first request is the first to be served) , and the expected response time for changing usernames is 3~5 weeks , so No Rush and no double posts.

• Useless Changes as in just adding decorations to your username ( .. :: ~ ~ _ - , Just Space ..etc ) , CAPITALIZE or minimize letters is not Allowed, we only allow Useful changing to something Reasonable, We're not Going to waste our Time changing usernames for this reasons

• Only requeste received through this thread will be processed any private requests ( PM , IM , Sonork ..etc ) will be ignored

• Anyone there send me PM to change his username will be temporary banned for 7 days!!!

• Always double check for your desired username if it is already in use before asking for it !!!!

• this thread is just for user name change requests and other problems should be posted at board problems

• we don't accept account merging requests at the moment only user name change requests there will be a dedicated thread for that later

• Please do not post thank you posts in this thread i'm trying to keep it as organized as i could

Regards,
Neo

lalitjsraks 03-05-2014 07:36

can change mine to : lalitjsraks

thanks

gsm mithun roy 03-05-2014 12:00

sir please change my name to :gsm mithun roy

gerferomb 03-05-2014 14:42

Sir ..::Neo::.. Please change may username gerferomb to Nephi

Thanks in advance!

naved.akola 03-06-2014 08:48

Plz change my username naved.akola to Mohammad Naved
thanks

CakbungA 03-06-2014 09:44

sir please change my name to : BUNGA CELL => CakbungA

Thank

naved.akola 03-07-2014 05:52

plz neo sir change my username.
naved.akola to Mohammad Naved.

Mohammad Naved is an my account.
u can remove it and convert this account in that.

Thanks in advance.

asia_gsm 03-07-2014 06:08

also change My User Old asia_gsm To New Yasir_Gsm thanks...

VIPIN_NISHAD 03-07-2014 08:33

plz neo sir change my username.
vipin_mti to VIPIN_NISHAD

Thanks in advance.

ZAKKGSM 03-07-2014 12:25

plz neo sir change my username ste houyem gsm to ZAKKGSM

Mobile Marshel 03-07-2014 12:39

can you change my username as karan makkar

i will be thankful to you f you please change my username from mobile marshel to karan makkar

Azhar Nazeer 03-07-2014 15:27

Dear Admin,

Pleas change my user id to a simple id i forget it many times so pleas be it easy for me.

Id is (::-Azhar Communications-::)
new form is (Azhar Nazeer)

thank's

zishhaider 03-07-2014 15:38

Please change my user name shani420 to zishhaider

Thanks

ernie78™ 03-08-2014 04:16

sir please change my username Piranhabox Team to ernie78™

thanks

br:

Momin_Telecom 03-08-2014 05:13

Dear Sir Please change my User Name husainsarfraz to Momin_Telecom