GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > SpiderMan > USB Pinfinder

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2010, 11:10   #1 (permalink)
Temporary banned !!
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: RAJASTHAN
Posts: 742
Member: 438204
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1602320
Thanks Meter: 269
Thumbs up G five 6700i spreadtrum Sucessfully Flash


G five 6700i [spreadtrum chep] Sucessfully Flash






imer: _2010_11_16_15_16_23>> Start to search <SC6600M/R/H/L/SC6800> Phone
Timer: _2010_11_16_15_16_23>> Connect your phone with USB port please!
Timer: _2010_11_16_15_16_26>> [STK] Open COM63 success!
Timer: _2010_11_16_15_16_31>> [ROM] Connecting phone and box now...
Timer: _2010_11_16_15_16_31>> [DA] Synchronising with target now...
Timer: _2010_11_16_15_16_31>> "Spreadtrum Boot Block version 2.0
Timer: _2010_11_16_15_16_31>> Loading the boot file to RAM...
Timer: _2010_11_16_15_16_31>> Loading SC6600L.bin
Timer: _2010_11_16_15_16_31>> Waiting for STK bootloader Program ACK...
Timer: _2010_11_16_15_16_31>> CPU ID:66007001
Timer: _2010_11_16_15_16_39>> Loading G-five 6700i SPD.bin
Timer: _2010_11_16_15_16_39>> [FILE] Flash file loaded!
Timer: _2010_11_16_15_16_39>> Starting to Downloading..
Timer: _2010_11_16_15_27_31>> File Download Successfully Completed!!
Timer: _2010_11_16_15_27_31>> [STK] Close COM63 success!



http://rapidshare.com/files/431165772/SPD_FLASHING.rar
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 07:33   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
scorpion_bashee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 831
Member: 334773
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 92
sir plz how to connect the usb pinder Connect Your Phone To Correct Cable

(Using modified Power Cable)

sir how to modify the usb cable plz show by photos .

  Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 06:45   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
joni_rajpura's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: uk
Posts: 2,642
Member: 508072
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,621
can u upload the file again
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 11:43   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Wasim007's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: india
Posts: 682
Member: 500302
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 156
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by moyalaslam View Post
G five 6700i [spreadtrum chep] Sucessfully Flash






imer: _2010_11_16_15_16_23>> Start to search <SC6600M/R/H/L/SC6800> Phone
Timer: _2010_11_16_15_16_23>> Connect your phone with USB port please!
Timer: _2010_11_16_15_16_26>> [STK] Open COM63 success!
Timer: _2010_11_16_15_16_31>> [ROM] Connecting phone and box now...
Timer: _2010_11_16_15_16_31>> [DA] Synchronising with target now...
Timer: _2010_11_16_15_16_31>> "Spreadtrum Boot Block version 2.0
Timer: _2010_11_16_15_16_31>> Loading the boot file to RAM...
Timer: _2010_11_16_15_16_31>> Loading SC6600L.bin
Timer: _2010_11_16_15_16_31>> Waiting for STK bootloader Program ACK...
Timer: _2010_11_16_15_16_31>> CPU ID:66007001
Timer: _2010_11_16_15_16_39>> Loading G-five 6700i SPD.bin
Timer: _2010_11_16_15_16_39>> [FILE] Flash file loaded!
Timer: _2010_11_16_15_16_39>> Starting to Downloading..
Timer: _2010_11_16_15_27_31>> File Download Successfully Completed!!
Timer: _2010_11_16_15_27_31>> [STK] Close COM63 success!



http://rapidshare.com/files/431165772/SPD_FLASHING.rar
link not work................
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 13:28   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
sultan_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 2,423
Member: 770299
Status: Online
Sonork: 100.1603105
Thanks Meter: 1,028
please explain how to connect with spread chip and how to use usb pinfinder for spiderman.

Last edited by sultan_; 12-16-2010 at 13:35.
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sultan_ For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2010, 07:57   #6 (permalink)
Temporary banned !!
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: RAJASTHAN
Posts: 742
Member: 438204
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1602320
Thanks Meter: 269
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by sultan_ View Post
please explain how to connect with spread chip and how to use usb pinfinder for spiderman.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wasim007 View Post
link not work................
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpion_bashee View Post
sir plz how to connect the usb pinder Connect Your Phone To Correct Cable

(Using modified Power Cable)

sir how to modify the usb cable plz show by photos .


  Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 18:14   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
n2roy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Raiganj
Age: 34
Posts: 433
Member: 1175794
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 186
Quote:
Originally Posted by moyalaslam View Post
link f 2 u 2 c 2 k 2 e 2 d
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to n2roy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2011, 14:50   #8 (permalink)
Insane Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: mumbai
Age: 34
Posts: 81
Member: 561916
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 8
Download link not work..
any body another link
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 15:07   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
gs cell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: TAMILNADU...HOSUR
Posts: 892
Member: 308822
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 379
HERE LINK G-FIVE SPD 6700.rar - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
  Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gs cell For This Useful Post:
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
need to flash 6110 paulomt1 Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L ) 2 08-16-2019 19:37
Seeking for flash nokia 5110 old version (3 version) can exchange for new Tomas Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L ) 8 10-14-2017 19:29
5110 flash new software , need help steve Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L ) 4 01-03-2015 05:41
Nokia Flash Content. Phantom Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L ) 2 05-01-2000 23:28

 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 15:37.



Powered by Searchlight © 2021 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.18045 seconds with 9 queries

SEO by vBSEO