GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Android based Phones / Tablets


Android based Phones / Tablets For all of your questions relating to the android mobile phones.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-22-2023, 06:44   #1 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2023
Location: somewhere in estonia
Posts: 9
Member: 3034030
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1
Exclamation Google Pixel post june2023 SecPatch FRP methods


Does anyone know what tool/method should i use to bypass FRP on the pixel devices with later than june2023 SecPatch?
I've tried getting into a browser via usb(Unlock Tool direct unlock page and SamFW "open Browser") with no results. Entering with the TOS and captcha exploits have been batched and throw you to "Couldn't sign you in" page.

Any way to install an older version of android without OEM unlock available?
Similar results on Pixel 4a, 5 and 7.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2024, 19:45   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Monty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Sanok, Poland
Age: 40
Posts: 408
Member: 12835
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 23
I have a Google Pixel 6 with Android 14 and so far there is no way to remove the FRP Have you found something? ... or anyone?
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2024, 07:28   #3 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2023
Location: somewhere in estonia
Posts: 9
Member: 3034030
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monty View Post
I have a Google Pixel 6 with Android 14 and so far there is no way to remove the FRP Have you found something? ... or anyone?
YES! Someone has found a solution!
This video isn't mine but i have tested this method on android 13 and 14. All current Pixels.


My account cant send links yet but paste this to youtube url
watch?v=7530soxv6Sg
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2024, 09:29   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Monty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Sanok, Poland
Age: 40
Posts: 408
Member: 12835
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 23
I've seen this video before. Unfortunately it doesn't work for me.

BR
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2024, 09:59   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
gile@gile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Balkan
Age: 50
Posts: 2,548
Member: 1473716
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,273
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monty View Post
I've seen this video before. Unfortunately it doesn't work for me.

BR
Have you tried other videos?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dupGpKqcShQ
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2024, 11:14   #6 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2023
Location: somewhere in estonia
Posts: 9
Member: 3034030
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monty View Post
I've seen this video before. Unfortunately it doesn't work for me.

BR
At what point does it not work? There are multible different versions for this guide, depending on the exact SecPatch.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2024, 14:19   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Monty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Sanok, Poland
Age: 40
Posts: 408
Member: 12835
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 23
I found a solution! The only thing that works (although other solutions looked very similar) is the method from this video:

You need to add this link to the YouTube address because I can't paste the full website address here:
watch?v=xq-3nrnwNR4

My android parameters:
Android 14
Android security update: 5 october 2023
google play system update: 1 july 2023
build number: UP1A.231005.007
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2024, 14:16   #8 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 24
Member: 846788
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monty View Post
I found a solution! The only thing that works (although other solutions looked very similar) is the method from this video:

You need to add this link to the YouTube address because I can't paste the full website address here:
watch?v=xq-3nrnwNR4

My android parameters:
Android 14
Android security update: 5 october 2023
google play system update: 1 july 2023
build number: UP1A.231005.007
Thank you this one works for me.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2024, 10:13   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: algeria
Posts: 722
Member: 2081857
Status: Offline
Sonork: 1000.2
Thanks Meter: 38
Hi all i have strange state with my pixel 7apro to hard reset no way i tried the touch vol and get only the android logo and touche one power and vol up not enter to recovery mode i try to flash ith the androidhost server but th ephone my be oem off and debug also
so any way to reset my google pixel with pattern lock patch security 2024 i think
emergency
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2024, 08:29   #10 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2023
Location: somewhere in estonia
Posts: 9
Member: 3034030
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by bibi018 View Post
Hi all i have strange state with my pixel 7apro to hard reset no way i tried the touch vol and get only the android logo and touche one power and vol up not enter to recovery mode i try to flash ith the androidhost server but th ephone my be oem off and debug also
so any way to reset my google pixel with pattern lock patch security 2024 i think
emergency
Can you send a video/screenshot of this? It sounds like you have a faulty software. Try downloading the firmware from googles developer site.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:43.



Powered by Searchlight © 2024 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2024 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2023 -
Page generated in 0.21293 seconds with 8 queries

SEO by vBSEO