GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Android based Phones / Tablets

Android based Phones / Tablets For all of your questions relating to the android mobile phones.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2021, 15:28   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 359
Member: 455842
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 81
MTK AUTH BYPASS TOOL v11 2021


MTK AUTH BYPASS TOOL v11 2021



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBb0dnli3kM

Last edited by wgmmmx1; 10-12-2021 at 10:20.
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to shamasgsmm For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2021, 16:15   #2 (permalink)
Moderator
 
Brka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 1999
Location: Serbia
Age: 45
Posts: 7,313
Member: 163
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 7,017
and what is so special about that super-mega-giga V11
that didn't exist in simple python script , that was initialy released
by chaosmaster and xyzz ?

does it have support for new Dimensity MTK line of cpu's ?

b.r.
Alex
__________________
Always press THANKS button if my post was helpful!
Please DO NOT send me PM's for help, You can ask for help on forum
Do not post THANKS posts - use thanks button !
ALWAYS use SEARCH button before posting!
  Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Brka For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 10-11-2021, 20:55   #3 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Franky_36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 1,946
Member: 2665389
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 2,106
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brka View Post
and what is so special about that super-mega-giga V11
that didn't exist in simple python script , that was initialy released
by chaosmaster and xyzz ?

does it have support for new Dimensity MTK line of cpu's ?

b.r.
Alex
Good, if it supports those that it puts in the description, although the new Dimensity processors not yet, tried and tested by me, the new ones do not support them, greetings.

BR
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2021, 00:24   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
magixian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Lagos Nigeria
Posts: 2,422
Member: 61176
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.86572
Thanks Meter: 353
nothing new

old wine in a new bottle
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2021, 07:51   #5 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Franky_36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 1,946
Member: 2665389
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 2,106
Quote:
Originally Posted by magixian View Post
nothing new

old wine in a new bottle
Free MTK Bypass Auth Tool V11 Build 11.0.0000:08:10:21.
* Optimized auth bypass for dimensity chipsets (LC).
* Added auth bypass for chinese tablests/routers.
* Phased out non mobile phones/tablets/routers chipsets.
* Improved preloader crash operation for Samsung/LG devices.
* MT8590, MT7683, MT8521, MT7623, MT8172, MT8167, MT8516, MT8362
currently expected chipsets to be supported for Smartphones, Tablets.
MT6580, MT6579S, MT6580M, MT8311, MT8321, MT8321M, MT6735, MT6735M, MT6735P, MT6753, MT6753T, MT6737T, MT6737M, MT6737, MT6737H", MT8735, MT8735M, MT8735P, MT8783, MT8783T, MT8161A, MT8161B, MT8161P, MT8735T, MT8735A, MT8735B, MT8735D, MT8161AA, MT8161AB, MT6739CW-ENG2, MT6739-ENG, MT6739WW-ENG1, MT6739WA-ENG3, MT6739WM-ENG5, MT6739WA, MT6739WW, MT6739CH, MT6739CW, MT6739WM, MT8765-ENG, MT8765-ENG1, MT8765WB,MT8765WA, MT8765CA, MT6731, MT6731-ENG1,MT6755, MT6755V/CM, MT6755V/C, MT6755V/BM, MT6755V/B, MT6755V/WM, MT6755V/W, MT6755V/VM, MT6755V/V, MT6755V/CT, MT6755V/BT, MT6755V/WT, MT6755V/VT, MT6750V/CT, MT6750V/C, MT6738V/C, MT6750V/WT, MT6750V/W, MT6738V/CT, MT6738V/W, MT6738V/WT, MT6755V/CS, MT6755V/WS, MT6750V/CS, MT6750V/WS, MT6750V/CN, MT6750V/WN, MT6757, MT6757C, MT6757W, MT6757V, MT6757CH, MT6757WH, MT6757VH, MT6757CD, MT6757WD, MT6757VD, MT6757CL, MT6757WL, MT6757VL, MT6757T, MT6757M", MT6761V/WAB, MT6761V/CAB, MT6761V/WBB, MT6761V/CBB, MT8766A, MT8766B, MT8166B, MT8766D, MT6761V/WD, MT6761V/CD, MT6761V/WE, MT6761V/CE, MT6763T /* i-p */m, MT6763V/B, MT6763V/V, MT6763V/CT, MT6763V/WT, MT6762V/CN, MT6762V/CM, MT8768CB, MT6762M, MT6762V/WN, MT6762V/WM, MT8768WB, MT6762V/CB, MT8768CE, MT6762V/CA, MT8768CA, MT6762, MT6762V/WB, MT8768WE, MT6762V/WA, MT8768WA, MT6762V/CR, MT8768CD, MT6762V/CS, MT6762R, MT6762V/WR, MT8768WD, MT6762V/WS, MT6762V/CD, MT6762V/WD, MT6762D, MT6765V/CB, MT6765V/CA, MT8768CT, MT6765V/WB, MT6765V/WA, MT8768WT, MT6765, MT6765T, MT6762G, MT6765G, MT6768V/WA, MT6768V/CA, MT6768V/WB, MT6768V/CB, MT6767V/WA, MT6767V/CA, MT6767V/WB, MT6767V/CB, MT6769V/WA, MT6769V/CA, MT6769V/WB, MT6769V/CB, MT6769V/WT, MT6769V/CT, MT6769V/WU, MT6769V/CU, MT6769V/WZ, MT6769V/CZ, MT6769V/WY, MT6769V/CY, MT6771V/C(ENG), MT6771V/C, MT6771V/W, MT8183, MT6771V/CM, MT6771V/WM, MT6771V/CT, MT6771V/WT, MT8788, MT6771V/CL, MT6771V/WL, MT6779V/WU, MT6779V/CU, MT6779V/WY, MT6779V/CY, MT6779V/WB, MT6779V/CB, MT6779V/WE, MT6779V/CE, MT6779V/WV, MT6779V/CV, MT6779V/WZ, MT6779V/CZ, MT6779V/WC, MT6779V/CC, MT6779V/WF, MT6779V/CF, MT6779V/CD, MT6779V/WD, MT6783V/CU, MT6783V/WU, MT6783V/CB, MT6783V/WB, MT6785V/CU, MT6785V/WU, MT6785V/CB, MT6785V/WB, MT6785V/CV, MT6785V/WV, MT6785V/CC, MT6785V/WC
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2021, 08:01   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
malka4u's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Jhapa,Nepal
Posts: 3,059
Member: 1626780
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,171
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franky_36 View Post
Free MTK Bypass Auth Tool V11 Build 11.0.0000:08:10:21.
* Optimized auth bypass for dimensity chipsets (LC).
* Added auth bypass for chinese tablests/routers.
* Phased out non mobile phones/tablets/routers chipsets.
* Improved preloader crash operation for Samsung/LG devices.
* MT8590, MT7683, MT8521, MT7623, MT8172, MT8167, MT8516, MT8362
currently expected chipsets to be supported for Smartphones, Tablets.
MT6580, MT6579S, MT6580M, MT8311, MT8321, MT8321M, MT6735, MT6735M, MT6735P, MT6753, MT6753T, MT6737T, MT6737M, MT6737, MT6737H", MT8735, MT8735M, MT8735P, MT8783, MT8783T, MT8161A, MT8161B, MT8161P, MT8735T, MT8735A, MT8735B, MT8735D, MT8161AA, MT8161AB, MT6739CW-ENG2, MT6739-ENG, MT6739WW-ENG1, MT6739WA-ENG3, MT6739WM-ENG5, MT6739WA, MT6739WW, MT6739CH, MT6739CW, MT6739WM, MT8765-ENG, MT8765-ENG1, MT8765WB,MT8765WA, MT8765CA, MT6731, MT6731-ENG1,MT6755, MT6755V/CM, MT6755V/C, MT6755V/BM, MT6755V/B, MT6755V/WM, MT6755V/W, MT6755V/VM, MT6755V/V, MT6755V/CT, MT6755V/BT, MT6755V/WT, MT6755V/VT, MT6750V/CT, MT6750V/C, MT6738V/C, MT6750V/WT, MT6750V/W, MT6738V/CT, MT6738V/W, MT6738V/WT, MT6755V/CS, MT6755V/WS, MT6750V/CS, MT6750V/WS, MT6750V/CN, MT6750V/WN, MT6757, MT6757C, MT6757W, MT6757V, MT6757CH, MT6757WH, MT6757VH, MT6757CD, MT6757WD, MT6757VD, MT6757CL, MT6757WL, MT6757VL, MT6757T, MT6757M", MT6761V/WAB, MT6761V/CAB, MT6761V/WBB, MT6761V/CBB, MT8766A, MT8766B, MT8166B, MT8766D, MT6761V/WD, MT6761V/CD, MT6761V/WE, MT6761V/CE, MT6763T /* i-p */m, MT6763V/B, MT6763V/V, MT6763V/CT, MT6763V/WT, MT6762V/CN, MT6762V/CM, MT8768CB, MT6762M, MT6762V/WN, MT6762V/WM, MT8768WB, MT6762V/CB, MT8768CE, MT6762V/CA, MT8768CA, MT6762, MT6762V/WB, MT8768WE, MT6762V/WA, MT8768WA, MT6762V/CR, MT8768CD, MT6762V/CS, MT6762R, MT6762V/WR, MT8768WD, MT6762V/WS, MT6762V/CD, MT6762V/WD, MT6762D, MT6765V/CB, MT6765V/CA, MT8768CT, MT6765V/WB, MT6765V/WA, MT8768WT, MT6765, MT6765T, MT6762G, MT6765G, MT6768V/WA, MT6768V/CA, MT6768V/WB, MT6768V/CB, MT6767V/WA, MT6767V/CA, MT6767V/WB, MT6767V/CB, MT6769V/WA, MT6769V/CA, MT6769V/WB, MT6769V/CB, MT6769V/WT, MT6769V/CT, MT6769V/WU, MT6769V/CU, MT6769V/WZ, MT6769V/CZ, MT6769V/WY, MT6769V/CY, MT6771V/C(ENG), MT6771V/C, MT6771V/W, MT8183, MT6771V/CM, MT6771V/WM, MT6771V/CT, MT6771V/WT, MT8788, MT6771V/CL, MT6771V/WL, MT6779V/WU, MT6779V/CU, MT6779V/WY, MT6779V/CY, MT6779V/WB, MT6779V/CB, MT6779V/WE, MT6779V/CE, MT6779V/WV, MT6779V/CV, MT6779V/WZ, MT6779V/CZ, MT6779V/WC, MT6779V/CC, MT6779V/WF, MT6779V/CF, MT6779V/CD, MT6779V/WD, MT6783V/CU, MT6783V/WU, MT6783V/CB, MT6783V/WB, MT6785V/CU, MT6785V/WU, MT6785V/CB, MT6785V/WB, MT6785V/CV, MT6785V/WV, MT6785V/CC, MT6785V/WC
good, now if they add factory reset and frp reset option then this will be useful
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2021, 11:18   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 100
Member: 1279781
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by malka4u View Post
good, now if they add factory reset and frp reset option then this will be useful
it's free, but you need more?, like paid tool?
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2021, 12:06   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
malka4u's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Jhapa,Nepal
Posts: 3,059
Member: 1626780
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,171
Quote:
Originally Posted by alwi wafa View Post
it's free, but you need more?, like paid tool?
i don't need this sh1t tool i have lot of professional tools. i m just pointing to useful function if they add then everybody use this tool ... nothing more to argue with you

Last edited by malka4u; 10-13-2021 at 12:13.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2021, 13:06   #9 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: cebu city
Posts: 409
Member: 920138
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 91
Donate money to this user
many virus contained
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2021, 15:36   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Rio de Janeiro - Brasil
Posts: 845
Member: 797068
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 65
https://mega.nz/file/WDASyDhR#Yt6uXn...rUGVdh566KRRe8
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 23:43.



Powered by Searchlight © 2021 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.09870 seconds with 7 queries

SEO by vBSEO