GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Axe Box (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f616/)
-   -   update went (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f616/update-went-1454827/)

TILLMANS 04-04-2012 16:47

update went

when you given the up date waiting for lone time

wgmmmx1 04-04-2012 19:49

I think product manager end this project I not have any news from him then I think no more update you will see just that what you got now.

Burebista 04-06-2012 08:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by wgmmmx1 (Post 8293645)
I think product manager end this project I not have any news from him then I think no more update you will see just that what you got now.

Finally we got an answer :P

wgmmmx1 04-06-2012 08:02

Now when Setool give free codes for almost all HTC is useless developing update becouse noone will pay for this if almost all 90% gsm shop got setool and use free addon for LG, HTC etc.

Unlockemall 04-10-2012 00:38

Now, someone can tell me is true that my prediction is real THIS TOOL IS JUST A JUNK!

Put it in the NON-SUPPORT TOOL SECTION :D

wgmmmx1 04-10-2012 06:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unlockemall (Post 8306972)
Now, someone can tell me is true that my prediction is real THIS TOOL IS JUST A JUNK!

Put it in the NON-SUPPORT TOOL SECTION :D

Why server with flashfiles working and all qualcomm models cid and sim unlock work by server then why send to non-support section ?
When server will be offline then this will be risone to write that box is dead right now all work like should on server side and with last update software work on all users computers.
Non-support section is for device that you will not see update for more then 1 year and axebox for this not belong last udpate was 15.01.2012 if in this year programer not give nothing or server will be offline then you can speak about this but like you see right now HTC market is dead and all wait for Setool move.
And last think is someone pay for own section lots money then only He can decide to close section and device support not you.

extrem69 05-11-2012 00:02

i am unlocked 0 phones with this tool, always problems with server or software or procedure.

but, if this tool can repair imei and flash, may be, if coder wants udate, tool can be used.

lihua 05-29-2012 00:54

Axe box is dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dare_israel 01-24-2013 21:05

i bought it and server is sending me cannot connec to server maybe something is blocking it but i think is no more server am i right???

Sudan-Mobiles 01-24-2013 21:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by dare_israel (Post 9135296)
i bought it and server is sending me cannot connec to server maybe something is blocking it but i think is no more server am i right???

forget it man ..... its totally dead

extrem69 01-25-2013 01:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by wgmmmx1 (Post 8307415)
Why server with flashfiles working and all qualcomm models cid and sim unlock work by server then why send to non-support section ?
When server will be offline then this will be risone to write that box is dead right now all work like should on server side and with last update software work on all users computers.
Non-support section is for device that you will not see update for more then 1 year and axebox for this not belong last udpate was 15.01.2012 if in this year programer not give nothing or server will be offline then you can speak about this but like you see right now HTC market is dead and all wait for Setool move.
And last think is someone pay for own section lots money then only He can decide to close section and device support not you.

its closed now?i think is dead