GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > NEROkey

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2010, 18:51   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 789089
Sonork: 100.1617***
Thanks Meter: 267
wats so unique abt this tool

hi nero team, we are bit confused. Can u plz tell wats the main advantage v wud have if we bought ur tool over ur competitors. In other words wats ur selling point of ur product. Other tools can do the same as wat ur took can do. One took even has single click unlock and gdfs repairs. Br frenzy

Old 03-14-2010, 19:41   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 55463
Thanks Meter: 635
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenzy_2020 View Post
hi nero team, we are bit confused. Can u plz tell wats the main advantage v wud have if we bought ur tool over ur competitors. In other words wats ur selling point of ur product. Other tools can do the same as wat ur took can do. One took even has single click unlock and gdfs repairs. Br frenzy
in my opinion is same as with other tools for other brands, you have multiple tools for one and the same brand, why? because the developers (the serious ones) make own solutions, they put hard work in their product.any product has its advantage, nerokey is new, only time will shows its power like good udpates, good support and whatever is important for endusers.
people who work professionally need more then one good tool, doesnt depend on the brand. for now its standalone, 1 click, no internet, repair and unlock, we will see what comes up next. its definately not a cheap copy and paste product, so they know what they are doing. its not even 1 week old, but its doing the unlock with 1 click like a charme in less then a minute, without any super know-how of how to use an unlocking tool. on windows7 not even any driver installation is required. download the exe, start it, enjoy.
and i am pretty sure, more good, and hot features will be added.
br Zero23

Old 03-14-2010, 21:58   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 14047
Thanks Meter: 166
if you want this tool to sell or be unique ad a2 imei you will sell out in days im not promoting imei changing but a lot of people would buy it just foir that reason also u need cid 80 unlock this tool is more expensive than all ready established tools if u it was free unlocking it would be better i will watch tool for updates
br

Old 03-15-2010, 10:25   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 13611
Sonork: 1
Thanks Meter: 368
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenzy_2020 View Post
Can u plz tell wats the main advantage v wud have if we bought ur tool over ur competitors
The question is good.
Why someone uses Outlook, when other one uses The Bat!?
Outlook is big, heavy, has many options (alot of them useless for me)
The Bat is small and handy. But both can send and recv mails.
So its the main right of user - to chose

The Following User Says Thank You to darkmen For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2010, 11:34   #5 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 28188
Thanks Meter: 579
Maybe we need to review the early few days before the market being killed, this tool was a serious challenger for the big brothers setool and cruiser. the unlocking price is dropped to 1 euro, right now let the future say about this tool and its new features for 80 and 110.

by the way, I want to ask
1 Why 100 A1 + 100 A2 instead of 200 (maybe 200 will be used for A2)?
2 maybe I am wrong about 1+1=2 , but why the dongle+200 credits are cheaper than to buy 200 credits

to buy more than 100 credits it is better to buy the dongle

Br

Last edited by Aishur; 03-15-2010 at 11:38. Reason: add last conclusion

Old 03-15-2010, 13:19   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aishur View Post
2 maybe I am wrong about 1+1=2 , but why the dongle+200 credits are cheaper than to buy 200 credits
1.Because our card is not a dummy counter cards like many product uses to pretect their software from bein copied for free. We are using special authentication applet, exectly like emma cards were in past. So each keyslot has own counter. For example A1 platform: there are DB2000,DB201X and DB2020 chipsets. Each requires own key. So we group all A1 keys to a single group and put credits counter on it.
With A2 is the same. A few chipsets are joined in a one group with credits counter.
The solution was developed with a look in a future, so we are able to manipulate with these groups, adding or removing a slot from/inot any group
2.We will be glad to sell You one more dongle
Check prices after 31.03

The Following User Says Thank You to darkmen For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2010, 14:35   #7 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 28188
Thanks Meter: 579
Be happy Sir, I will do it and thanks for your explanations

Best regards

Old 03-15-2010, 16:03   #8 (permalink)
S_R
No Life Poster

Member: 77970
Sonork: 100.123456
Thanks Meter: 1,110
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero23 View Post
in my opinion is same as with other tools for other brands, you have multiple tools for one and the same brand, why? because the developers (the serious ones) make own solutions, they put hard work in their product.any product has its advantage, nerokey is new, only time will shows its power like good udpates, good support and whatever is important for endusers.
people who work professionally need more then one good tool, doesnt depend on the brand. for now its standalone, 1 click, no internet, repair and unlock, we will see what comes up next. its definately not a cheap copy and paste product, so they know what they are doing. its not even 1 week old, but its doing the unlock with 1 click like a charme in less then a minute, without any super know-how of how to use an unlocking tool. on windows7 not even any driver installation is required. download the exe, start it, enjoy.
br Zero23
something to look at: where you'd have a wider customer audience if you do auto detect platform. i.e. no need to select if its DB2020, A2 etc

then it will be truly single click unlock, alot of newbies dont know about which platform is which phone.

Old 03-16-2010, 02:18   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 917893
Sonork: 100.1584763
Thanks Meter: 3,156
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero23 View Post
br Zero23

lol ..

professional prefer superknow how hard tools to get rid of all the sunday unlocker noobs

Old 03-16-2010, 09:10   #10 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by S_R View Post
something to look at: where you'd have a wider customer audience if you do auto detect platform. i.e. no need to select if its DB2020, A2 etc

then it will be truly single click unlock, alot of newbies dont know about which platform is which phone.
This say me you didnt use it, otherwise, you would see that all models are listed directly when you choose A1 or A2 on the main screen. at least take a look at the screenshot before you post there you will see, that only people who can not read letters like W, K, C etc. and numbers like 850, 902 etc will not know where to click for the right model

br

Old 03-16-2010, 09:19   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by S_R View Post
..f you do auto detect platform. i.e. no need to select if its DB2020, A2 etc
Actually, there is an option for such case:
Go Settings->Misc->Automatic mobile platform detection

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to darkmen For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2010, 09:22   #12 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMman187 View Post
lol ..

professional prefer superknow how hard tools to get rid of all the sunday unlocker noobs
yes, we should talk to the producers, and tell them, not to sell boxes and solutions under 5k usd and only hardly understandable without support. this will for sure keep sunday unlockers away

br

Old 03-17-2010, 20:10   #13 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1038811
Sonork: 100.1585462
Thanks Meter: 974
Quote:
Originally Posted by simlock View Post
if you want this tool to sell or be unique ad a2 imei you will sell out in days im not promoting imei changing but a lot of people would buy it just foir that reason also u need cid 80 unlock this tool is more expensive than all ready established tools if u it was free unlocking it would be better i will watch tool for updates
br
imei change is illegal, and there are a lot of crooks out there... of course all the crooks and bandits want imei change..

Old 03-18-2010, 17:49   #14 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 687504
Thanks Meter: 92
Sans Log!

to say that you need an explanation, it seems to me strange on your part

-cruiser to Setool and now nero key, the same story with the nokia /-/

-when she likes a product that has been enriched as Setool or Cruiser remains faithful to him

Good luck nero key team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aishur View Post
Maybe we need to review the early few days before the market being killed, this tool was a serious challenger for the big brothers setool and cruiser. the unlocking price is dropped to 1 euro, right now let the future say about this tool and its new features for 80 and 110.

to buy more than 100 credits it is better to buy the dongle

Br

Old 03-19-2010, 02:01   #15 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 218842
Thanks Meter: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by mehdi123 View Post
to say that you need an explanation, it seems to me strange on your part

-cruiser to Setool and now nero key, the same story with the nokia /-/

-when she likes a product that has been enriched as Setool or Cruiser remains faithful to him

Good luck nero key team

same war here ,you are a very strange person or perhaps P4