GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   NEROkey (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f618/)
-   -   Where Is support of NeroTeam ? [ASK SELLER FOR HELP] (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f618/where-support-neroteam-ask-seller-help-1349402/)

gzaloss 09-19-2011 12:56

Where Is support of NeroTeam ? [ASK SELLER FOR HELP]

In the page "http://www.neroteam.com" have not support :mad:. I havefound this site to send my question...
This is not serious "neroTeam". Your page and support must be simply access to resolve very important questions....:(

:confused:-My question is that i buy your card with serial number "132F00949799" but not receive the email with "control block". I think that i have put a worn email. My email is [email protected]. I would like to reset my register to re-enter data in the form.

thanks

xasasino 09-19-2011 22:35

HI FRIEND I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM
i have baught a nerokey dongle from ipmart website i tried to activate it but until now i HAVE not receive the email with "control block. i cant use it it says it is blocked or not activated ..i have cotact the reseller and can not do any thing please help
ANY ONE CAN HELP ME!!! what can i do now please i need your help
my dongle SN is 132F00949C3C
AND MY EMAIL IS [email protected]

wgmmmx1 09-19-2011 23:12

Hi about activation problem need ask your sellers why is this problem no other way.
They can send you control block or change emial on page just by contact with distributor or producer depent from where they got cards all can be instant no other way and for sure no help about this on this forum.
If got problem with activation or card ask seller why and He need solve all your problem if not just send him nero card with reader and catch money back becouse all this problem are on your side or your seller no other.

I use page every 2-5 days to charge my nero card and all work well on page mean all problem can be only becosue your seller not pay for cards or not tell producer that sold card and want active it.

That all nothing more to say.

If got problem with activation ask your seller why and if He is autorized ressaler He can solve your problem in 10 minutes just by contact with distributor or producer.

If He IS NOT AUTORIZED RESSALER WE CAN'T HELP YOU IN THAT CASE SORRY BUT YOU BUY FROM NOT OUR OFFICIAL SELLER AND YOU GOT PROBLEM AND WE CAN'T DO NOTHING WITH THIS.

bye

gzaloss 09-20-2011 08:55

I do not intend to open a discussion

I do not intend to open a discussion of this topic, but I find it incomprehensible that if you bought two cards at the same dealer and one to place a post and another one on one is activated and another not. It is not a malfunction of the card or the reader. This is to support a product online. It does not seem normal in the log (REGISTRATION repeat) of this product has to be resolved by the dealer and this contact with the supplier ... when the problem is trivial ... not received the activation block. I admit the possibility that I was wrong to place the mail. also admit the possibility that I have forgotten the password, but if that happens should be provided for a quick and effective.

In any case I do not think it is difficult to program than if a record does not receive confirmation or activation block within a given number of days to re-register without problems.

Importantly, we are customers of a product.

My question is that i buy your card with serial number "132F00949799" but not receive the email with "control block". I think that i have put a worn email. My email is [email protected]. I would like to reset my register to re-enter data in the form.

wgmmmx1 09-20-2011 09:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by gzaloss (Post 7731165)
I do not intend to open a discussion of this topic, but I find it incomprehensible that if you bought two cards at the same dealer and one to place a post and another one on one is activated and another not. It is not a malfunction of the card or the reader. This is to support a product online. It does not seem normal in the log (REGISTRATION repeat) of this product has to be resolved by the dealer and this contact with the supplier ... when the problem is trivial ... not received the activation block. I admit the possibility that I was wrong to place the mail. also admit the possibility that I have forgotten the password, but if that happens should be provided for a quick and effective.

In any case I do not think it is difficult to program than if a record does not receive confirmation or activation block within a given number of days to re-register without problems.

Importantly, we are customers of a product.

My question is that i buy your card with serial number "132F00949799" but not receive the email with "control block". I think that i have put a worn email. My email is [email protected]. I would like to reset my register to re-enter data in the form.

Man you got answer ask seller to check if you write good or bad emial and if bad He can change that all no other way.

gzaloss 09-21-2011 11:08

i don't understand...

I talked to the seller "ipmart.com" and has told me the following:
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Please check with the official website or contact official manufacturers to ensure that the product supports (e.g. phone service devices) are available before you purchase from us. We will not entertain to any complaints and also no warranty will be provided for items purchased in Stock clearance page.
You may try to visit official forum NEROkey - GSM-Forum , thank you.
------------------------------------------------------------------
In conclusion .. You suggest that i contact me with my seller and the seller told me to contact you.. :confused:ummm my question is "Where is the REAL support?":eek: