GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   All Unlockbylogs Logger (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f621/)
-   -   ezSD Ghost Clip The only standalone unlock solution for all Micro SD/SDHC Cards. (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f621/ezsd-ghost-clip-only-standalone-unlock-solution-all-micro-sd-sdhc-cards-1075353/)

viru 08-19-2010 07:49

Answer for all who posting about what is special etc , mmc old unlocker etc , standalone and other things , read the concept first clearly after checking a lot of stuff and testing different types of cards we released this. I won't post any comments on the existing clips or unlocker , just try and see.You and others already know what is the use of it. And if you say every gsm person has computer , this ez Products is not just for GSM professional unlockers , but for other end users too.

No other comments , we don't force you to buy.
You will know its benifits when you use it.

B.R.,
Viru

great08 08-19-2010 07:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by dyowei (Post 6226863)
Does tha data erased when the card unlocked???

we need to format after unlocked???

i think.... after unlock it will goes corrupted and need to format.....:D:D:D

viru 08-19-2010 07:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by zeerik (Post 6227096)
hello sir Viru
what is standalone ? we are using already an unlocker ...if user data will be deleted (as already done the old unlocker) then why you are announcing "STANDALONE" its not mater without computer ....because every gsm businessman have computer :)

Did you test SDHC cards of different types on old unlocker?
If not then don't put any comments here.

B.R.,
Viru

PASSIONATE_BOYS 08-19-2010 08:29

Hello Viru,

Nice product, but would be better if it would support all cards like mmc, M2, Pro Duo, etc. Why don't you make a tool which can unlock all types of memory cards?

Wr.

viru 08-19-2010 08:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by PASSIONATE_BOYS (Post 6227708)
Hello Viru,

Nice product, but would be better if it would support all cards like mmc, M2, Pro Duo, etc. Why don't you make a tool which can unlock all types of memory cards?

Wr.

We preferred Micro SD at the moment :)
Coz they are the most on market at the moment.
It always easy with EzClps.com

B.R.,
Viru

Boshko_Alfa 08-19-2010 09:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by PASSIONATE_BOYS (Post 6227708)
Hello Viru,

Wr.

i think that on m2 and mspro duo can't put password on this cards.

also on question for viru, repair of corumpted sectors/memory card's? :confused:

nnaeem11 08-19-2010 09:28

what is this bro

r u selling some thing good if u say yes its nothing ok

put ur micro SD card in N95 and format it this will remove any of the error and password from the card

viru 08-19-2010 09:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by nnaeem11 (Post 6227984)
what is this bro

r u selling some thing good if u say yes its nothing ok

put ur micro SD card in N95 and format it this will remove any of the error and password from the card

So you say every user should have a n95 or some higher end nokia phone to do something like this? Be realistic , read what is said ez = easy solutions which we make for everyone. We tested this and working good , so please don't waste your precious time for this , read my posts carefully you will understand what this is.
Doesn't need any thing else just a clip.

B.R.,
Viru

traxgsm 08-19-2010 09:59

thanks for this clip mr viru...

we wait for : - all type off memory ( like m2 , minisd .....)[/COLOR]
- remove security code without delete data
- repair damaged sector on memory card

hope on last update.... goood luck

maverick_lp28 08-19-2010 10:01

@ All who are saying that they have other solutions to remove pasword

1- not every body in this world have N95 or E66 to format the card and remove pass ALSO this trick doesn't work with all cards only in some :D

2- Some says wich is the usebality of this product :
Some times a costum'er come to flah his phone and this happens most in NOKIA 5130 XM, after flash you find that memory card ask for pass so you will just need 2seconds to remove it with ezSD

3- This products is must have in every unlocker shop but I'm really surprised with the replies of spammers who just wants to increase thier post count :D @all of them : NO ONE FORCE YOU TO BUY IF YOU THINK THAT NOKIA N95 CAN DO THE JOB JUST GO TO NOKIA SHOP AND BUY ONE :D:D:D

BR,
Maverick

viru 08-19-2010 10:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by traxgsm (Post 6228154)
thanks for this clip mr viru... but it is an old product . ihave this clip since 4 years , it work on MMC and MICROSD...

we wait for : - all type off memory ( like m2 , minisd .....)

Check your clip with SDHC cards and all different types.
We have this since 2010 the only clip with auto detection of any type of card:)

B.R.,
Viru

maverick_lp28 08-19-2010 10:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by traxgsm (Post 6228154)
thanks for this clip mr viru...

we wait for : - all type off memory ( like m2 , minisd .....)[/COLOR]

hi bro you talk about the old green clip :) it doesn't work with the new cards
just PM me your shop adresse in Sfax I will send you one ;) or maybe I' coming next week to sfax we meet ;)

BR,
Maverick

ribbentrop 08-19-2010 10:31

Ha-ha-ha !!! I think new Unibox "Viru edition" is coming !!!
What is the sht ?! I have for card unlock :
1) green clip ( standalone)
2) MSS II box
3) JAF
4) MT box ( not sure)
We are waiting new product fron Viru , like "New Green Terminator" or " New Orange DCT4 cheap flasher ( PIC based) ... :D :D

bahandari 08-19-2010 10:39

Hmmmmmmmmm
another good product from viru

viru 08-19-2010 11:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by ribbentrop (Post 6228354)
Ha-ha-ha !!! I think new Unibox "Viru edition" is coming !!!
What is the sht ?! I have for card unlock :
1) green clip ( standalone)
2) MSS II box
3) JAF
4) MT box ( not sure)
We are waiting new product fron Viru , like "New Green Terminator" or " New Orange DCT4 cheap flasher ( PIC based) ... :D :D

Yes you will see soon, nothing impossible. Will send you one free to use and add it on the current list. :)
You are so lucky you have all of that , i made this for people who don't need to have all the stuff you have :D

B.R.,
Viru