GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   All Unlockbylogs Logger (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f621/)
-   -   oneSIM feedback (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f621/onesim-feedback-1027723/)

viru 06-19-2010 09:31

oneSIM feedback

Thanks to all users who are using the one and only unique sim on market One SIM now.
You are ONE of us now and we would like you all to post your feedbacks and suggestions.

Thanks again.

Best Regards,
Viru

jap_line 06-19-2010 09:45

easy to use

affordable

very useful and real unique universal sim

gam3r 06-19-2010 19:24

Hey everyone though im new to this place i wanna thank Viru for all the help done . i just recieved ONE SIM i ordered 1 day before . And it activated my iPhone 3GS !! :-) And it works like charm!! . And the before day i tried to activate my iPhone with Magic SIM but it never worked! :-( this one did the job is seconds! and i recommend every user who's iPhones locked and want to activate not unlock , to try this . :-)

MANfaith 06-20-2010 07:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by tirep2003 (Post 5971915)
very good product........

yes, no doubt .......its works with fast and furious
:)

SIRGKASH 06-20-2010 16:40

One Sim is Very Usefull for Mobile Professionals.

Its a perfect Test Sim Solution for Mobile Specialests (Unlockers & Repair Experts) bcaz this did clear big tension of saving many netwroks SIMs.
Its a Great Product.

Very Thanks to Viru

ARS.Rehman 06-20-2010 16:56

Thanks Viru for this One SIM.

This is Very useful Sim. :)

IBMOBILES 06-28-2010 09:14

Today I received Aone Card from Mr. Veru and guess what its working perfect on iphone and delivery was very fast just in 3 days by DHL i wanna say THANK Mr Veru

riba983 06-30-2010 11:37

viru ..man u rock ..the best one .instant activation ..must have for those who need activation

malpinssa 07-03-2010 17:45

No comment .all product by viru it verry prefect .and its normal this one sim make machin mony -its easy +oregenal+powrful+and you can get it verry fast ...-
so you must have it in your shope to work

stranger55 07-03-2010 21:53

Working on it

A very useful sim

thanks

Quote:

Originally Posted by viru (Post 5980505)
Thanks to all users who are using the one and only unique sim on market One SIM now.
You are ONE of us now and we would like you all to post your feedbacks and suggestions.

Thanks again.

Best Regards,
Viru

manjay 07-04-2010 15:35

Help

Hi Viru

I am a student and bought my iphone 3GS in India ( checked serial no. online - it's UK O2 phone). Currently I am in singapore and due to corruption, my iphone had to be restored and now shows "No valid SIM" locked page. Problem is that in singapore phones are not usually carrier locked as all 3 telecom providers have iphones so I couldn't find anyone to help me. Googled and you seem to be my savior :)

Please help me. Can you send 1 SIM to singapore. Also in your website video they were using SIM Smart Card USB reader and editing data on OneSIM before using it to activate.?? Do we need to purchase that. Also my iphone is on OS4, does that make a difference?

Your help would be very important. Please help me. my phone is useless now

oneSIM 07-04-2010 16:15

yes, please contact Viru through IM for more information.

as for configuration, we are delivering cards pre-activated for iPhone, so no, you do not need to purchase any smart card reader.

liamhere 07-05-2010 10:46

card took 5 days to get to the uk....GREAT SERVICE 10/10
Cards are preactivated for Iphone activation, I WISH I READ THAT BEFORE I BROUGHT A READER ;)

just put in sim and phone is good

now can jailbreak and unlock....good times!
i now have my £500 AT&T ibrick back up and running on UK network thank you
GREAT SERVICE AND GREAT PRODUCT
THIS IS A MUST HAVE ITEM

dadisigoi 07-06-2010 07:02

please how to use this sim i need the carte reader or not thanks

UnlockByLogs 07-06-2010 09:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by dadisigoi (Post 6047260)
please how to use this sim i need the carte reader or not thanks

If you are using for iphone the card are preactivated so you do not need the reader.

B.R,
Unlockbylogs.com