GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > Micro-Box Team Products > Activation Software Support (HTC, BLACKBERRY, ALCATEL, LG/ZTE, SAGEM/SE)


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-05-2016, 09:52   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
julvir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: StarSystem
Posts: 5,127
Member: 3173
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.100
Thanks Meter: 17,098
Arrow 5 July 2016 - Micro-Box A.I.O NEW (All In One) V4.0.0.4 - HOT SPRINT HTC UPDATE !!!!!


5 July 2016 - Micro-Box A.I.O NEW (All In One) V4.0.0.4 - HOT SPRINT HTC UPDATE




FAST DIRECT UNLOCK by USB CABLE WITHOUT ROOT for NEXT MODELS:


- SPRINT HTC Desire 510,
- SPRINT HTC Desire 626s,
- SPRINT HTC One E8,
- SPRINT HTC One M7,
- SPRINT HTC One M8,
- SPRINT HTC One M9
- SPRINT HTC 0P6B70000,
- SPRINT HTC 0PAJ50000,
- SPRINT HTC 0PCV10000,
- SPRINT HTC 0PJA20000,
- SPRINT HTC 0PM920000,
- SPRINT HTC PN0720000
- SPRINT HTC 831C,
- SPRINT HTC A11_CHL,
- SPRINT HTC A32E_WHL,
- SPRINT HTC HIMA_WHL
- SPRINT HTC M7_WLS,
- SPRINT HTC M8_ACE_WHL,
- SPRINT HTC M8_WHL







LINKS : LAST UPDATE



PLEASE LOOK OUR LAST NEWS :

10 YEARS ANNIVERSARY PRICES : 10 YEARS = 10 WEEKS OF PROMOTION !!

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f628...rsary-2096594/

HTC PRO 2 Become STANDALONE :

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f628...0-5-a-2097546/














  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to julvir For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2016, 09:52   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
julvir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: StarSystem
Posts: 5,127
Member: 3173
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.100
Thanks Meter: 17,098
DONT FORGET !!!






---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ----


Dear MICRO-BOX users

for our 10 YEARS ANNIVERSARY !!!!

we will offer you the BEST PRICE EVER MADE !



10 YEARS = 10 WEEKS OF PROMOTION !!


MICROBOX FULL ACTIVATED - 100 Euros


MICRO-DONGLE - 50 Euros


HTC PRO 2 CABLE - 30 Euros


HTC - 10 Euros


Alcatel - 10 Euros


LG/ZTE - 10 Euros


BB - 10 Euros & BB MEP0 - 10 Euros


Sagem/SE - 10 Euros


1y Supp - 10 Euros & 2y Supp - 20 Euros
MICRO-BOX support - MICRO BOX V3.0 THE BEST MULTI PLATFORM UNLOCKING TOOL !

1y FULL - 50 Euros
1 Year FULL - Activations - MICRO BOX V3.0 THE BEST MULTI PLATFORM UNLOCKING TOOL !

***** - 50 Usd
Activate Micro-box on *****-box - MICRO BOX V3.0 THE BEST MULTI PLATFORM UNLOCKING TOOL !

INFINITY - 50 Usd
Activate Micro-box on Infinity-box - MICRO BOX V3.0 THE BEST MULTI PLATFORM UNLOCKING TOOL !

SLBOX - BASIC 20 Euros & FULL 50 Euros
Activate Micro-box on SL-BOX - MICRO BOX V3.0 THE BEST MULTI PLATFORM UNLOCKING TOOL !



BR
Julvir

NB : LIMITED OFFER !! 10 WEEKS ONLY
  Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to julvir For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 07-05-2016, 10:57   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
nduka's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,073
Member: 1943439
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1669578
Thanks Meter: 214
FAST DIRECT UNLOCK by USB CABLE WITHOUT ROOT for NEXT MODELS:

you mean without htc pro2 cable?
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 11:13   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
allumts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Age: 58
Posts: 16,411
Member: 1564612
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 12,346
Donate money to this user
Off course only by USB...it's AIO Update not Htc PRO Cable Update...

Br

  Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 13:25   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Dominican Republic
Posts: 747
Member: 482218
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 119
Donate money to this user
Desire 510 is not a GSM capable device, right? This unlock is only for LTE. correct me if im wrong.

Last edited by allumts; 07-05-2016 at 14:54.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 13:50   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
nduka's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,073
Member: 1943439
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1669578
Thanks Meter: 214
Quote:
Originally Posted by allumts View Post
Off course only by USB...it's AIO Update not Htc PRO Cable Update...

Br

waaaw,cant wait to see all htc services through usb
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 13:54   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Momin_Telecom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Gsm Hosting (INDIA)
Posts: 2,945
Member: 1478271
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1608386
Thanks Meter: 1,807
Donate money to this user
need more Samsung latest model add like 2015/16 model frp /unlock Solutions
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 14:45   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
allumts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Age: 58
Posts: 16,411
Member: 1564612
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 12,346
Donate money to this user
FOR ALL

Please read Carefully the Update, is by USB cable only for SPRINT HTC, (and isn't little thing for FREE), is wrote Clear...

Quote:
- SPRINT HTC Desire 510,
- SPRINT HTC Desire 626s,
- SPRINT HTC One E8,
- SPRINT HTC One M7,
- SPRINT HTC One M8,
- SPRINT HTC One M9
- SPRINT HTC 0P6B70000,
- SPRINT HTC 0PAJ50000,
- SPRINT HTC 0PCV10000,
- SPRINT HTC 0PJA20000,
- SPRINT HTC 0PM920000,
- SPRINT HTC PN0720000
- SPRINT HTC 831C,
- SPRINT HTC A11_CHL,
- SPRINT HTC A32E_WHL,
- SPRINT HTC HIMA_WHL
- SPRINT HTC M7_WLS,
- SPRINT HTC M8_ACE_WHL,
- SPRINT HTC M8_WHL
BR
allumts
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 14:55   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
allumts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Age: 58
Posts: 16,411
Member: 1564612
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 12,346
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by el_venga View Post
Desire 510 is not a GSM capable device, right? This unlock is only for LTE. correct me if im wrong.
Yes and no, (there are also GSM)....this Update is only for SPRINT device....and repeat isn't small thingh...

Br

  Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 14:57   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
allumts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Age: 58
Posts: 16,411
Member: 1564612
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 12,346
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by nduka View Post
waaaw,cant wait to see all htc services through usb
Not all HTC....All SPRINT Device listed...
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 07:28   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
yocomic's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: worldwide
Posts: 597
Member: 1948841
Status: Offline
Sonork: yocomic
Thanks Meter: 45
Donate money to this user
i need unlock for HTC 625 CRictket USA
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 13:40   #12 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: GUJ/INDIA
Posts: 113
Member: 1190538
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1603805
Thanks Meter: 12
Donate money to this user
18:02:25 > NEW VERSIONS FOUND IN SUPPORT:
18:02:25 > MB HTC PRO CABLE 2 SOFTWARE: v1.0.0.5
18:02:25 > MICRO-BOX Alcatel (single): v1.0.2.6
18:02:25 > MICRO-BOX Dongle/Box Drivers: v1.3.0.0
18:02:25 > MICRO-BOX HTC (single): v1.0.0.6
18:02:25 > MICRO-BOX Imei (single): v1.0.1.5
18:02:25 > MICRO-BOX MTK (single): v1.0.0.1
18:02:25 > MICRO-BOX Samsung (single): v2.0.0.2
18:02:25 > Please press <CHECK FOR UPDATE> button for download new versions!
18:04:32 > SYNC WITH SERVER: START!
18:04:32 > Reading ACTIVATIONS: OK!
18:04:34 > Checking server 1: OK!
18:04:34 > Connecting to server: OK!
18:04:41 > Asking server for access: OK!
18:04:42 > Getting activations from server: OK!
18:04:48 > Getting credit from server: OK!
18:04:51 > Getting support period from server: OK!
18:04:51 > MICRO-BOX INFO:
18:04:51 > SERIAL NUMBER: 83AD6C5C78E72198
18:04:51 > VERSION: 75
18:04:51 > BOOT VERSION: 50
18:04:51 > SUPPORT:
18:04:51 > VALID UNTIL: 2017-07-06
18:04:51 > ACTIVATIONS IN SERVER:
18:04:51 > ALCATEL: YES
18:04:51 > BLACKBERRY: YES
18:04:51 > HTC: YES
18:04:51 > LG: YES
18:04:51 > SAGEM: YES
18:04:51 > MEP0: NO
18:04:51 > 1_YEAR_FULL: NO
18:04:51 > ACTIVATIONS:
18:04:51 > ALCATEL: YES
18:04:51 > BLACKBERRY: YES
18:04:51 > HTC: YES
18:04:51 > LG: YES
18:04:51 > SAGEM: YES
18:04:51 > MEP0: NO
18:04:52 > 1_YEAR_FULL: NO
18:04:52 > CREDIT:
18:04:52 > USED: 10,00
18:04:52 > LIMIT: 10,00
18:04:52 > CREDIT SPECIAL:
18:04:52 > USED: 0
18:04:52 > LIMIT: 0
18:04:52 > Disconnecting from server: OK!
18:04:52 > SYNC WITH SERVER: END!
18:08:16 > Checking server 1: OK!
18:08:17 > Connecting to server: OK!
18:08:21 > Asking server for access: OK!
18:08:22 > Disconnecting from server: OK!
18:08:22 > USING: MICRO-BOX A.I.O. NEW V4.0.0.4
18:08:22 > MICRO-BOX SN: 83AD6C5C78E72198 FW: 75/50
18:08:22 > PORT: ANDROID - ADB
18:08:22 > SPRINT HTC M8_WHL UNLOCK: START!
18:08:22 > Initialising data: OK!
18:08:41 > Detecting communication port: ERROR! [ NO_PORT_FOUND ]
18:08:41 > SPRINT HTC M8_WHL UNLOCK: END!







while unlock sprint htc m8


bootloader is unlock by microbox
but direct unlock error
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 14:16   #13 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
sunilkumar70791's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: THE MOBILE SHOP
Posts: 2,354
Member: 1432329
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1615863
Thanks Meter: 1,626
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by nirajshahonly View Post
18:02:25 > NEW VERSIONS FOUND IN SUPPORT:
18:02:25 > MB HTC PRO CABLE 2 SOFTWARE: v1.0.0.5
18:02:25 > MICRO-BOX Alcatel (single): v1.0.2.6
18:02:25 > MICRO-BOX Dongle/Box Drivers: v1.3.0.0
18:02:25 > MICRO-BOX HTC (single): v1.0.0.6
18:02:25 > MICRO-BOX Imei (single): v1.0.1.5
18:02:25 > MICRO-BOX MTK (single): v1.0.0.1
18:02:25 > MICRO-BOX Samsung (single): v2.0.0.2
18:02:25 > Please press <CHECK FOR UPDATE> button for download new versions!
18:04:32 > SYNC WITH SERVER: START!
18:04:32 > Reading ACTIVATIONS: OK!
18:04:34 > Checking server 1: OK!
18:04:34 > Connecting to server: OK!
18:04:41 > Asking server for access: OK!
18:04:42 > Getting activations from server: OK!
18:04:48 > Getting credit from server: OK!
18:04:51 > Getting support period from server: OK!
18:04:51 > MICRO-BOX INFO:
18:04:51 > SERIAL NUMBER: 83AD6C5C78E72198
18:04:51 > VERSION: 75
18:04:51 > BOOT VERSION: 50
18:04:51 > SUPPORT:
18:04:51 > VALID UNTIL: 2017-07-06
18:04:51 > ACTIVATIONS IN SERVER:
18:04:51 > ALCATEL: YES
18:04:51 > BLACKBERRY: YES
18:04:51 > HTC: YES
18:04:51 > LG: YES
18:04:51 > SAGEM: YES
18:04:51 > MEP0: NO
18:04:51 > 1_YEAR_FULL: NO
18:04:51 > ACTIVATIONS:
18:04:51 > ALCATEL: YES
18:04:51 > BLACKBERRY: YES
18:04:51 > HTC: YES
18:04:51 > LG: YES
18:04:51 > SAGEM: YES
18:04:51 > MEP0: NO
18:04:52 > 1_YEAR_FULL: NO
18:04:52 > CREDIT:
18:04:52 > USED: 10,00
18:04:52 > LIMIT: 10,00
18:04:52 > CREDIT SPECIAL:
18:04:52 > USED: 0
18:04:52 > LIMIT: 0
18:04:52 > Disconnecting from server: OK!
18:04:52 > SYNC WITH SERVER: END!
18:08:16 > Checking server 1: OK!
18:08:17 > Connecting to server: OK!
18:08:21 > Asking server for access: OK!
18:08:22 > Disconnecting from server: OK!
18:08:22 > USING: MICRO-BOX A.I.O. NEW V4.0.0.4
18:08:22 > MICRO-BOX SN: 83AD6C5C78E72198 FW: 75/50
18:08:22 > PORT: ANDROID - ADB
18:08:22 > SPRINT HTC M8_WHL UNLOCK: START!
18:08:22 > Initialising data: OK!
18:08:41 > Detecting communication port: ERROR! [ NO_PORT_FOUND ]
18:08:41 > SPRINT HTC M8_WHL UNLOCK: END!







while unlock sprint htc m8


bootloader is unlock by microbox
but direct unlock error
18:08:41 > Detecting communication port: ERROR! [ NO_PORT_FOUND ]

HI,
CHECK YOUR MOBILE CONNECTION WITH PC, IF YOU HAVE PROBLEM WITH UNLOCK HTC CONTECT WITH ME

Last edited by allumts; 07-07-2016 at 14:34.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 18:11   #14 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
julvir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: StarSystem
Posts: 5,127
Member: 3173
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.100
Thanks Meter: 17,098
Quote:
Originally Posted by nirajshahonly View Post
18:02:25 > NEW VERSIONS FOUND IN SUPPORT:
18:02:25 > MB HTC PRO CABLE 2 SOFTWARE: v1.0.0.5
18:02:25 > MICRO-BOX Alcatel (single): v1.0.2.6
18:02:25 > MICRO-BOX Dongle/Box Drivers: v1.3.0.0
18:02:25 > MICRO-BOX HTC (single): v1.0.0.6
18:02:25 > MICRO-BOX Imei (single): v1.0.1.5
18:02:25 > MICRO-BOX MTK (single): v1.0.0.1
18:02:25 > MICRO-BOX Samsung (single): v2.0.0.2
18:02:25 > Please press <CHECK FOR UPDATE> button for download new versions!
18:04:32 > SYNC WITH SERVER: START!
18:04:32 > Reading ACTIVATIONS: OK!
18:04:34 > Checking server 1: OK!
18:04:34 > Connecting to server: OK!
18:04:41 > Asking server for access: OK!
18:04:42 > Getting activations from server: OK!
18:04:48 > Getting credit from server: OK!
18:04:51 > Getting support period from server: OK!
18:04:51 > MICRO-BOX INFO:
18:04:51 > SERIAL NUMBER: 83AD6C5C78E72198
18:04:51 > VERSION: 75
18:04:51 > BOOT VERSION: 50
18:04:51 > SUPPORT:
18:04:51 > VALID UNTIL: 2017-07-06
18:04:51 > ACTIVATIONS IN SERVER:
18:04:51 > ALCATEL: YES
18:04:51 > BLACKBERRY: YES
18:04:51 > HTC: YES
18:04:51 > LG: YES
18:04:51 > SAGEM: YES
18:04:51 > MEP0: NO
18:04:51 > 1_YEAR_FULL: NO
18:04:51 > ACTIVATIONS:
18:04:51 > ALCATEL: YES
18:04:51 > BLACKBERRY: YES
18:04:51 > HTC: YES
18:04:51 > LG: YES
18:04:51 > SAGEM: YES
18:04:51 > MEP0: NO
18:04:52 > 1_YEAR_FULL: NO
18:04:52 > CREDIT:
18:04:52 > USED: 10,00
18:04:52 > LIMIT: 10,00
18:04:52 > CREDIT SPECIAL:
18:04:52 > USED: 0
18:04:52 > LIMIT: 0
18:04:52 > Disconnecting from server: OK!
18:04:52 > SYNC WITH SERVER: END!
18:08:16 > Checking server 1: OK!
18:08:17 > Connecting to server: OK!
18:08:21 > Asking server for access: OK!
18:08:22 > Disconnecting from server: OK!
18:08:22 > USING: MICRO-BOX A.I.O. NEW V4.0.0.4
18:08:22 > MICRO-BOX SN: 83AD6C5C78E72198 FW: 75/50
18:08:22 > PORT: ANDROID - ADB
18:08:22 > SPRINT HTC M8_WHL UNLOCK: START!
18:08:22 > Initialising data: OK!
18:08:41 > Detecting communication port: ERROR! [ NO_PORT_FOUND ]
18:08:41 > SPRINT HTC M8_WHL UNLOCK: END!







while unlock sprint htc m8


bootloader is unlock by microbox
but direct unlock error

Hi

you need follow instruction from software ... ##3424# and enable DM

Br
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 05:22   #15 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: GUJ/INDIA
Posts: 113
Member: 1190538
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1603805
Thanks Meter: 12
Donate money to this user
##3424# but shows only 1.on
2. off
how to enable dm?

please enter msl what is value
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to nirajshahonly For This Useful Post:
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 00:53.



Powered by Searchlight © 2024 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2024 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2023 -
Page generated in 0.25277 seconds with 8 queries

SEO by vBSEO