GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > iPhone ,iPod & iPad (Apple Inc. Products) > iPhone, iPad, iPod Hardware Repair

iPhone, iPad, iPod Hardware Repair Hardware Repair discussions for iPhone, iPod , iPad & Apple Products, help, guides.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2019, 19:37   #1 (permalink)

Member: 2386121
Thanks Meter: 0
iPad Pro 10.5 A1701 auto rebooting error 6,9,4013

Hi guys, having issue within 2 of these model. iPad random reboot. Stuck iTunes error 6,9,4013. Change a brand new Nand with programmed original serial but still same. Any idea ?
Old 01-19-2019, 05:28   #2 (permalink)

Guys any solution ? Awaiting master
Old 01-19-2019, 14:33   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 44095
Thanks Meter: 38
You can try reball nand or change it.
my ipad pro 12.9 last time also same problem.

i changed nand
Old 01-19-2019, 17:04   #4 (permalink)

I tried reball and changing new + re program still same situation
Old 03-05-2019, 14:50   #5 (permalink)

Member: 2418671
Thanks Meter: 7
Its pretty obvious no one has any idea whats going on with these ipad error codes happening all the time. I have been researching trying to find fixes and answers for 3 months now. Every post on here goes either unread or just the same responses, "try to reball nand" "change nand" Obviously this isnt working. Some sort of help would be much appreciated.
Old 03-06-2019, 09:21   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 18926
Sonork: ndagi
Thanks Meter: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by stlshocker View Post
Its pretty obvious no one has any idea whats going on with these ipad error codes happening all the time. I have been researching trying to find fixes and answers for 3 months now. Every post on here goes either unread or just the same responses, "try to reball nand" "change nand" Obviously this isnt working. Some sort of help would be much appreciated.
Unfortunately im stuck in the same boat. i removed nand on a 9.7 wifi model icloud locked, to reprogram bought serial and bt+wifi mac and now im stuck at error 4014. changed the nand from an iphone 7 donor board i have and still same thing. ive been seraching the entire internet for a solution and still cant find any.
Old 03-06-2019, 17:45   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndagi View Post
Unfortunately im stuck in the same boat. i removed nand on a 9.7 wifi model icloud locked, to reprogram bought serial and bt+wifi mac and now im stuck at error 4014. changed the nand from an iphone 7 donor board i have and still same thing. ive been seraching the entire internet for a solution and still cant find any.
Yep, I have 40 ipad pro 9.7s with error 9, 4013, 4014. Every time I take the nand off and format it and rewrite the info back to the nand it either still has the same error or wont switch to recovery mode from dfu. I've even tried using a new nand, or nands from donor boards and its still the same situation. I've used 2 different programmers as well, ipbox2 and jcpro1000s. Still the same.
Old 03-08-2019, 16:15   #8 (permalink)

Member: 2729413
Thanks Meter: 15
I fixed a dead ipad pro 10.5 a few days ago, found a cracked audio ic. The one just south of the Nand. I guess it cracks easily on this model with flexing. So take a long hard look at it under the microscope. Also, when you reprogram the nand on a late model pro, you must write it with kernel data from the same model that has been previously backed up. If you just do an erase and then make up numbers (except for SN, and macs of course) it will not work. I have repaired a lot of pros with no schematics, just takes some reading of the board and a lot of previous knowledge from past ipads. I you have 40 of them doing the same thing, send me one and i'll take a close look at it and see if I can figure out what is going on.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to johnbaker26 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2019, 16:34   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnbaker26 View Post
I fixed a dead ipad pro 10.5 a few days ago, found a cracked audio ic. The one just south of the Nand. I guess it cracks easily on this model with flexing. So take a long hard look at it under the microscope. Also, when you reprogram the nand on a late model pro, you must write it with kernel data from the same model that has been previously backed up. If you just do an erase and then make up numbers (except for SN, and macs of course) it will not work. I have repaired a lot of pros with no schematics, just takes some reading of the board and a lot of previous knowledge from past ipads. I you have 40 of them doing the same thing, send me one and i'll take a close look at it and see if I can figure out what is going on.
Just sent you a message, thanks dude
Old 04-21-2019, 19:10   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 975554
Sonork: KG state:prenormal
Thanks Meter: 252
Donate money to this user
hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnbaker26 View Post
can you pls elaborate this sir?can i backup kernel data using jc pro1000s?i only see backup sysconfig
Old 01-15-2021, 11:03   #11 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 249757
Sonork: 100.1601084
Thanks Meter: 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by junhoe1989 View Post
Hi guys, having issue within 2 of these model. iPad random reboot. Stuck iTunes error 6,9,4013. Change a brand new Nand with programmed original serial but still same. Any idea ?

I could be mistaken here but error 9 means an issue with the CPU.