GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   iPhone, iPad, iPod Hardware Repair (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f631/)
-   -   Iphone 7 stuck on apple logo (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f631/iphone-7-stuck-apple-logo-2287139/)

manubali 11-15-2017 02:42

Iphone 7 stuck on apple logo

HI, I HAD AN IPHONE 7 FOR SCREEN REPLACEMENT, after diconnecting battery, i removed old screen and put new screen for testing and it got stuck on apple logo, tried putting back old screen, but its still stuck on apple logo, is anyone here faced similar issue?

plentong 11-15-2017 05:24

maybe is Audio ic problem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bro_fIP2_mY&t=5s

if you can restore finish no error try this solution

i tried 2 pcs 7 and 7plus

it working

dvdbackuper 11-15-2017 16:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by manubali (Post 12784516)
HI, I HAD AN IPHONE 7 FOR SCREEN REPLACEMENT, after diconnecting battery, i removed old screen and put new screen for testing and it got stuck on apple logo, tried putting back old screen, but its still stuck on apple logo, is anyone here faced similar issue?

connect all connectors, home button and front camera flex, unless it will not boot up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xe_d_sono 11-15-2017 16:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by dvdbackuper (Post 12785835)
connect all connectors, home button and front camera flex, unless it will not boot up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes! This is VERY IMPORTANT you must have all conect, if phone don't enter in OS.

yalamandareddy 11-26-2017 17:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by plentong (Post 12784594)
maybe is Audio ic problem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bro_fIP2_mY&t=5s

if you can restore finish no error try this solution

i tried 2 pcs 7 and 7plus

it working

Ifmphone freezing on logo but home button responds . You can reball audio if fallowed above you tube link, i

plentong 11-26-2017 20:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by yalamandareddy (Post 12805058)
Ifmphone freezing on logo but home button responds . You can reball audio if fallowed above you tube link, i

yes i do few set already

qwertybasse 11-27-2017 09:17

Restore it with original display works for me

maryl 11-27-2017 14:02

restore the latest firmware and original part to be use.

BellyBlack 01-26-2018 16:17

There is a way though so make sure you follow these instructions carefully:

1. Hold the home and power buttons down together

2. The Apple logo should disappear from your screen

3. After a couple of minutes it should reappear – when it does, release the buttons

4. Quickly hold them both down again until your device goes off

5. Plug the USB cable into your computer (not to your device yet)

6. Hold the Home button down and plug the cable to your device

7. When you see the Connect to iTunes screen, release the button

8. iTunes will open and the Device in Recovery message will appear

Click on Restore

If the method can't fix your problem, you may try this method.

Fix Issue Like iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo

claudiapeng 10-19-2020 02:22

Maybe iOS system has some problems. You can try these methods.
1. Force Restart iPhone
Press and hold the Power button and Home button together until you see the Apple logo appear on the screen.
2. Put Your iPhone into Recovery Mode
3. Put Your iPhone into DFU Mode
You can try force restart the iPhone first. Press and hold the Power button and Home button together until you see the Apple logo appear on the screen. Put Your iPhone into Recovery Mode. If that does not work, put it into DFU Mode.
Still does not work. Use iOS System fix software like TunesKit iOS System Recovery, which can fix iOS system problems without data loss.

jys2020 02-03-2021 06:58

Hey, there, to fix iPhone stuck on Apple Logo, you could try the following ways.
1. Force restart iPhone;
2. Apply Joyoshare UltFix, TunesKit, etc professional iPhone repair tools; (no data loss)
3. Restore iPhone via iTunes. (Data Loss)

ninos22 02-03-2021 19:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by claudiapeng (Post 14244064)
Maybe iOS system has some problems. You can try these methods.
1. Force Restart iPhone
Press and hold the Power button and Home button together until you see the Apple logo appear on the screen.
2. Put Your iPhone into Recovery Mode
3. Put Your iPhone into DFU Mode
You can try force restart the iPhone first. Press and hold the Power button and Home button together until you see the Apple logo appear on the screen. Put Your iPhone into Recovery Mode. If that does not work, put it into DFU Mode.
Still does not work. Use iOS System fix software like TunesKit iOS System Recovery, which can fix iOS system problems without data loss.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jys2020 (Post 14324638)
Hey, there, to fix iPhone stuck on Apple Logo, you could try the following ways.
1. Force restart iPhone;
2. Apply Joyoshare UltFix, TunesKit, etc professional iPhone repair tools; (no data loss)
3. Restore iPhone via iTunes. (Data Loss)

Stop spamming please. We are on gsmforum, a worldwide forum for professional technicians.