GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > iPhone ,iPod & iPad (Apple Inc. Products) > iPhone, iPad, iPod Hardware Repair

iPhone, iPad, iPod Hardware Repair Hardware Repair discussions for iPhone, iPod , iPad & Apple Products, help, guides.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-05-2018, 08:41   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 117
Member: 2656737
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 12
IPhone 8 Plus U2 (U6300) pare with the motherboard?


hi everyone

i've got an iPhone 8 plus dead not working and not charging it doesnt turn on with a charged battery either. so i replaced U6300 (U2) that i got from another iphone 8 working board. now the device turns on but stuck on apple logo i connected to the itunes and itunes detect the device for a second and ask to press trust but the phone still shows apple logo and reboot, i put the old ic back on the motherboard now it's only shows apple logo and when you press home button the homebutton works and vib but still on apple logo so i was wondering if U6300 is replaceable? or it's pare to the motherboard same as bb cpu??
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2018, 11:00   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
..::KASHIF::..'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: United Arab Emirates ( DUBAI )
Posts: 2,016
Member: 1294044
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,264
Donate money to this user
only Rehot audio ic working 100%

only Rehot audio ic working 100%

  Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2018, 12:03   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 117
Member: 2656737
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by ..::KASHIF::.. View Post
only Rehot audio ic working 100%

Thanks for your reply, but this photo is for iPhone 7 and the one iíve got is iphone 8 plus?
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2018, 20:23   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: U.A.E
Age: 41
Posts: 312
Member: 182134
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 16
if hang apple logo home button click vibrate try IOS update first hope so solve your problem I do same on iPhone 7/7+ 8/8+ mostly solve problem. if not then go for hardware for Big Audio IC or jumper pad or reball….
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2018, 04:29   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 117
Member: 2656737
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 12
tried to rehot Audio IC and BB PMIC still the same tried another U6300 Backlight is gone for some reason must be M5500 effected by heat, but the phone turns on and boot once i tried to get a back up it turns of and turned on again, replaced U6300 again backlight came back and still shows apple logo home button press but nothing more, it's too complicated
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 05:32   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Bulgaria
Posts: 4,729
Member: 4627
Status: Offline
Sonork: 57528:debeliamark
Thanks Meter: 1,006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobilerepair111 View Post
tried to rehot Audio IC and BB PMIC still the same tried another U6300 Backlight is gone for some reason must be M5500 effected by heat, but the phone turns on and boot once i tried to get a back up it turns of and turned on again, replaced U6300 again backlight came back and still shows apple logo home button press but nothing more, it's too complicated
Do you resolve this iPhone 8 Plus ? In most cases you need to reball / replace Audio IC instead just to rehot.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 06:46   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 117
Member: 2656737
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by debeliamark View Post
Do you resolve this iPhone 8 Plus ? In most cases you need to reball / replace Audio IC instead just to rehot.
this device seems having more than one problem, i end up reballing audio ic and bb pmic and hard disk the device turned on for awhile and booted but kept showing no sim message every 20 seconds and this problem caused by a short on baseband section so i left the device came back next day and it's only draw 001 Am when i press power button and doesn't turn on or goes to dfu or show apple it's completely dead , found a short on C319_E and this short could be the cause the device stuck on apple logo, removed C319_E short is gone but still the device stuck on 001 when i try to press power button. replaced U3300 Tigris IC and USB ic U6300 and reballed nand flash again, checked all voltages that are generate by PMIC all voltages are present, there is no short on VDD main or VDD boost or any other power rails. my experience says it's the CPU either dead or need reball, because a working iphone even if you remove nand flash or remove RAM it still draw 006 and can connect to itunes in DFU mode and this iphone 8 plus can't connect to itunes and only draw 001 all necessary power rails are present to turn the CPU so it must be the CPU itself, regarding to when the device booted first time there was no backlight and second time i got it to boot there was backlight but touch wasn't working so confusing
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2018, 05:35   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Bulgaria
Posts: 4,729
Member: 4627
Status: Offline
Sonork: 57528:debeliamark
Thanks Meter: 1,006
A big headache to rearange all components well back ... Mostly after droping is possible to have more that one damage, due to they are so big units and floor kiss is painful . The change of U6300 was good move to make it responsive to USB connection, but imposibility to touch TRUST come to bad working touch panel [ easy to change / test ] or damaged Audio IC [ if not touch panel ] ... but to mouch components now are affected and probably more cracks opened after board repair. Smell like well damaged board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobilerepair111 View Post
this device seems having more than one problem, i end up reballing audio ic and bb pmic and hard disk the device turned on for awhile and booted but kept showing no sim message every 20 seconds and this problem caused by a short on baseband section so i left the device came back next day and it's only draw 001 Am when i press power button and doesn't turn on or goes to dfu or show apple it's completely dead , found a short on C319_E and this short could be the cause the device stuck on apple logo, removed C319_E short is gone but still the device stuck on 001 when i try to press power button. replaced U3300 Tigris IC and USB ic U6300 and reballed nand flash again, checked all voltages that are generate by PMIC all voltages are present, there is no short on VDD main or VDD boost or any other power rails. my experience says it's the CPU either dead or need reball, because a working iphone even if you remove nand flash or remove RAM it still draw 006 and can connect to itunes in DFU mode and this iphone 8 plus can't connect to itunes and only draw 001 all necessary power rails are present to turn the CPU so it must be the CPU itself, regarding to when the device booted first time there was no backlight and second time i got it to boot there was backlight but touch wasn't working so confusing
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 01:29   #9 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: jamaica
Posts: 493
Member: 1391794
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 54
Donate money to this user
i need big help i tried to change iPhone 8plus back but accidentally hit the charger flex during process there was a spark now phone dead.any help on what to change on board to get phone working again please customer coming in few hours
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 00:12.



Powered by Searchlight © 2022 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2022 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.15441 seconds with 7 queries

SEO by vBSEO