GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > iPhone ,iPod & iPad (Apple Inc. Products) > iPhone, iPad, iPod Hardware Repair

iPhone, iPad, iPod Hardware Repair Hardware Repair discussions for iPhone, iPod , iPad & Apple Products, help, guides.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-15-2009, 14:44   #61 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 63691
Thanks Meter: 114

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenani View Post
Hi there,

I bought from a guy new Iphone 3G and jailbraked with quickpwn, after i done that, now i dont have imei nr, iccid, modem firmware and is always searching for network. The strange thing is that when i leave Iphone in cold place then it shows imei nr, iccid , modem firmware and i have network (then it works great) until the temperature it starts rising on the iphone, then again it goes in searching for network.
I tried to restore to different firmwares, i did it more than e 30 times, i tried in windows computers and MAC computers, no success. When is connectes to computer (syncing) or when is charging then nonstop restarts, Im trying to find a solution for this problem!!
Hope to find something that could help to fix my iphone. Your reply on this issue is very welcomed.

Best regards.

this is hardware problem.and liquid damage.open the iphone and clean the top connectors,it will be ok. I repaired 2 iphones with the same problem
Old 01-15-2009, 17:48   #62 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2208
Thanks Meter: 1
hello

i have a 2g iphone, it says no sim. it was broken inside the sim opening tool. a part of them was in the phone. i remove it, but same problem.

thx

wbr

dollyb
Old 01-16-2009, 13:43   #63 (permalink)

Member: 607977
Thanks Meter: 0
i phone 3g spk problem

hi every body im regular visitor of ur site its superb & ultimate give me some sugession how to rectifi it spk strip is gone i need new strip kindly do the needful
Old 01-17-2009, 15:24   #64 (permalink)

Member: 15858
Thanks Meter: 10
Iphone 2G phone mode Touchscreen Problem.

Hi,

Everythig is working well problem is only in phone mode (and sms ) when tried to touch sms it returns to main menu same problem when i tried touch numbers 123... ( to make call ) it returns to main menu. In other case the touchscreen works well even numbers.

br
The Following User Says Thank You to 8051 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2009, 16:06   #65 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by s jaya shankar View Post
hi every body im regular visitor of ur site its superb & ultimate give me some sugession how to rectifi it spk strip is gone i need new strip kindly do the needful
u can get the speaker flex in the market ,it is available
Old 01-17-2009, 16:13   #66 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8051 View Post
Hi,

Everythig is working well problem is only in phone mode (and sms ) when tried to touch sms it returns to main menu same problem when i tried touch numbers 123... ( to make call ) it returns to main menu. In other case the touchscreen works well even numbers.

br
restore the firmware and jailbreak+unlock
Old 01-17-2009, 16:17   #67 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dollyb View Post
hello

i have a 2g iphone, it says no sim. it was broken inside the sim opening tool. a part of them was in the phone. i remove it, but same problem.

thx

wbr

dollyb

check the hardware there may be some physical damage
Old 01-19-2009, 11:33   #68 (permalink)

Member: 947827
Thanks Meter: 6
hey u all I've Iphone 3G when i restore firmware after compliting loading firmware its show err 1002
; wht should i do u ppl help me plz..
Old 01-22-2009, 13:11   #69 (permalink)

Member: 924643
Thanks Meter: 1
Iphone 3G Water damage!

Hi

I have a Iphone 3G Water damage,
problem is LCD only white screen....component damage
LCD is OK

I need schematic!

Please Help me!!
The Following User Says Thank You to jonny walker For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2009, 06:47   #70 (permalink)

Member: 947827
Thanks Meter: 6
hey u all ... i've a iphone old version after few mints its restats.. sometime it switch off... any soluation....plz help me..
Old 01-26-2009, 00:53   #71 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 908655
Thanks Meter: 393
Exclamation

Hello,

I have an iPhone 3G Factory Unlocked.

Phone works fine, I can get network, recieve calls and sms.

The earphone does not work when a call comes.
Loud Speaker works with iPod and other applications.

Only problem when a call comes, the earphone does not work, when i keep it on loud speaker it does not work. If I attach a headphone still it does not work.

I dont think there is any problem with the earphone, speaker and headphones. It only comes when a call comes are goes.

How do I solve this, someone told me its the boards fault. can you tell me what exactly is wrong with the board and do can I overcome this.

Regards
DM
Old 01-26-2009, 11:26   #72 (permalink)

Member: 925517
Sonork: Keni
Thanks Meter: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by mobitech servic View Post
this is hardware problem.and liquid damage.open the iphone and clean the top connectors,it will be ok. I repaired 2 iphones with the same problem

Ive opened Iphone 3G 8GB and could not se any liquid damage. My problem is that when i start the iphone 3G is always searching for network, there is no Immei,Iccid,Modem firmware.If i leave Iphone3G in to the cold place then it shows network (stops searching) it shows Immei, Iccid and modem firmware and i can make calls, but when i leave the Iphone3G in to a warm room then it goes in to searching for network and there is no immei,iccid, modem firmware. Also when i connect to a computer then Iphone3G is restarting every 4 minutes. Is wery wierd. And the golden question is: "Is someone out there that has a solution for this kind of the problem or Does someone had any problem of this kind".

P.S.
I've tried to restore to different firmwares 2.0-2.2 and always is the same problem.
Old 01-27-2009, 04:52   #73 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 47921
Thanks Meter: 2
my 3g iphone is water damaged and i cleaned it but the touch screen does not work. i tried the screen on a diffrent phone and it works and the other display does not work on the water damage phone either. any suggestions.
also the other problem is camera does not work. i tried the dfu restore and also tried another camera but still does not work. any help is greatly appreciated.
Old 01-27-2009, 13:17   #74 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 908655
Thanks Meter: 393
No reply yet ?? Why is it written in 24 Hrs ??
Old 01-27-2009, 16:36   #75 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 175945
Sonork: ziiyyaad
Thanks Meter: 704
cannot restore firmware on iphone 2g 2.0.2 after dfu mode... error 1601.. help????