GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   iPhone, iPad, iPod Hardware Repair (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f631/)
-   -   Iphone hardware and software solutions in 24 hrs (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f631/iphone-hardware-software-solutions-24-hrs-646697/)

mobitech servic 12-10-2008 14:55

Iphone hardware and software solutions in 24 hrs
 
u can post ur problems here

desteufelsbrut 12-10-2008 17:54

Hy!

On my Iphone 2g, the lower half of the touchscreen is not working. I allready changed the Touchpanel, but it wont work....

thanks and best regards

mobitech servic 12-10-2008 21:37

u have to change complete lcd

prasad3223 12-10-2008 22:45

i have a 3g on 2.1 from uae.every sim works in it in india(airtel,idea,vodaphone) should i update.will i get no network problem?

mobitech servic 12-11-2008 09:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by prasad3223 (Post 3948985)
i have a 3g on 2.1 from uae.every sim works in it in india(airtel,idea,vodaphone) should i update.will i get no network problem?

do not update to 2.2,it will update the modem firmware to 02.28.00, and u will get no service problem, wait till there will be a solution for 02.28.00

prasad3223 12-11-2008 10:41

what abt jailbreak?.............................

desteufelsbrut 12-11-2008 11:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by mobitech servic (Post 3948835)
u have to change complete lcd

thanks

ive tried this, but also not working...

best regards

mobitech servic 12-11-2008 13:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by desteufelsbrut (Post 3950834)
thanks

ive tried this, but also not working...

best regards

now 3g 2.2 working perfectly with universal sim

mobitech servic 12-11-2008 13:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by prasad3223 (Post 3950671)
what abt jailbreak?.............................

u can jailbreak with quickpwn22.1

desteufelsbrut 12-11-2008 13:24

do you know what i can do, cause the lower half of touchscreen is not working on my 2G iphone? - i tried to change the touchpanel, change the complete lcd, upgrade, downgrade....

thanks

jackle123 12-11-2008 16:20

Insert sim in 3g iphone
 
FOR INSERT SIM PROBLEM IN 3G WHAT IS THE SOLN?
I HAVE ALREADY REPLACED SIM TRAY.
TWO OF THE SIM PINS SHOWS GROUND AS OF 1. ONE MORE PIN RESISTANCE TO GND IS LOW.
WHAT COULD BE THE PROBLEM?
BR
jackle123

slyman007 12-11-2008 21:18

unlock iphone 3g
 
well friend help me


a friend have iphone 3g carrier telcel new and put the sim movistar and with itunes was activated and now work with movistar and no telcel

how's the way make this?

put de original status iphone for change sim carrier?

regards
slyman007

p.d apologize for my english :(

mobitech servic 12-12-2008 10:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by jackle123 (Post 3951698)
FOR INSERT SIM PROBLEM IN 3G WHAT IS THE SOLN?
I HAVE ALREADY REPLACED SIM TRAY.
TWO OF THE SIM PINS SHOWS GROUND AS OF 1. ONE MORE PIN RESISTANCE TO GND IS LOW.
WHAT COULD BE THE PROBLEM?
BR
jackle123

the end pin is gnd,and the other ur getting gnd is due to capacitor damage,just remove the pin linking capacitor.

mobitech servic 12-12-2008 10:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by slyman007 (Post 3952650)
well friend help me


a friend have iphone 3g carrier telcel new and put the sim movistar and with itunes was activated and now work with movistar and no telcel

how's the way make this?

put de original status iphone for change sim carrier?

regards
slyman007

p.d apologize for my english :(

Just restore and it will be ok

noob-tech 12-12-2008 12:24

hi sir i am new to apple iphone
i have a iphone 2g that is network lock is there anyway to settle this problem?
thanks for ur help


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:45.


vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2022 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2022 -

Page generated in 0.20118 seconds with 6 queries

SEO by vBSEO