GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   iPhone, iPad, iPod Hardware Repair (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f631/)
-   -   Iphone hardware and software solutions in 24 hrs (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f631/iphone-hardware-software-solutions-24-hrs-646697/)

dienson 12-13-2008 00:42

Hi bro
I have 3G iphone AT&T, V2.1, Jail break = Quickpwn
I used unlock sim GEVEY-3G, all are okie,
just when plug iTunes to sync, always say "the sim card inserted in this iphone does not appear to be supported
can you help me to pass this problem
thank you
Dienson

bigrick12 12-13-2008 01:32

Does ringtone media studio 3 work with the iphone 3g

mobitech servic 12-13-2008 11:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by noob-tech (Post 3954657)
hi sir i am new to apple iphone
i have a iphone 2g that is network lock is there anyway to settle this problem?
thanks for ur help

there r many jailbreak and unlocking softwares free on many sites,download and run it

mobitech servic 12-13-2008 11:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigrick12 (Post 3956760)
Does ringtone media studio 3 work with the iphone 3g

for ring tones use 91assistant pcsuite

mobitech servic 12-13-2008 11:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by dienson (Post 3956689)
Hi bro
I have 3G iphone AT&T, V2.1, Jail break = Quickpwn
I used unlock sim GEVEY-3G, all are okie,
just when plug iTunes to sync, always say "the sim card inserted in this iphone does not appear to be supported
can you help me to pass this problem
thank you
Dienson

after jailbreak insert any supporting sim(universalsim,tornadosim,yessim etc) with the service provider sim and connect to itunes

skorpinx 12-13-2008 11:35

NO SIM iphone 3G
 
hi , i have iphone 3G orange france, can't read any sim , i thried with and wituhout turbo-sim , always the same , any solution ?

malikkk 12-13-2008 11:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by skorpinx (Post 3958375)
hi , i have iphone 3G orange france, can't read any sim , i thried with and wituhout turbo-sim , always the same , any solution ?

check HARDWARE
.......................

Secgsm 12-13-2008 11:58

Hello,
i have iphone 2g which cant complete update procedure.
update manual (with Ctrl+shift ) or automatic doenst help even after 3-4 hour phone still busy with itunes
i tried with different firware like 1.1.4 or 2.0 or 2.01 or 2.1 and automatic update by itunes to 2.2 same not complete...
any one with same prob or solution ?

b.r secgsm

malikkk 12-13-2008 15:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Secgsm (Post 3958448)
Hello,
i have iphone 2g which cant complete update procedure.
update manual (with Ctrl+shift ) or automatic doenst help even after 3-4 hour phone still busy with itunes
i tried with different firware like 1.1.4 or 2.0 or 2.01 or 2.1 and automatic update by itunes to 2.2 same not complete...
any one with same prob or solution ?

b.r secgsm

use DFU MODE for restore

0R

upgrade itune
reinstall itune
change usb cable or usb port
restart pc
change pc

SCORILLO 12-13-2008 16:19

hi,
i have a 3g 16 g.stuck on restore mode...i am restoring from restore mode or dfu, allways end with : waiting for iphone.and stay forever waiting..
????

malikkk 12-13-2008 16:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by SCORILLO (Post 3959304)
hi,
i have a 3g 16 g.stuck on restore mode...i am restoring from restore mode or dfu, allways end with : waiting for iphone.and stay forever waiting..
????

reinstall itune last version
or change pc

SCORILLO 12-13-2008 17:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by malikkk (Post 3959373)
reinstall itune last version
or change pc

allready tryed...no way.

kushstha 12-13-2008 18:12

After upgrade to 2.2 iphone gets LOCKED
About 1 month before, i unlocked this iphone through quickpwn and obviously had 2.1 in it.
yesterday same customer came back telling me that he tried to upgrade to 2.2 and now the iphone only accepts the original sim O2. If u keep other sim like vodafone, it shows the vodafone network and vodafone title as well BUT the iphone shows a message:
Different SIM inserted
Please connect to itunes


and when connect to itunes, it says unsupported sim inserted.

I have tried to unlock this iphone using 2.2 and both 2.1 as well using quickpwn. BUT the problem is still same.

what could be done?

dienson 12-13-2008 22:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by mobitech servic (Post 3958316)
after jailbreak insert any supporting sim(universalsim,tornadosim,yessim etc) with the service provider sim and connect to itunes

I do like you said, it get itunes okie with AT&T sim, but T-mobile sim still not work,
Can you step by step, from A to Z, please
then I try again
thank you anyways

lxa786 12-14-2008 01:53

Turbo sim card wont work (iphone 3g) with 2.2 please need help what should I do? i did downgrade 2.0.1 but didnt get any signal no network?

please help me out


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:14.


vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2023 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2022 -

Page generated in 0.18181 seconds with 6 queries

SEO by vBSEO