GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > RIFF Box Team > RIFFBOX

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-2011, 09:58   #1 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 256342
Sonork: None
Thanks Meter: 28,276
* * * RIFF Section Forum Rules * * *

Hi,
Since lately I can see many users simply ignoring sticky topics and post all over the forum, I've got tired from cleaning, so here are some rules which all users should obey, or they will be denied to access RIFF Section.

• Before opening new thread, always check if there is already answer to Your problem. Use forum Search function !
  • Before asking for help, always make sure that You have latest updates downloaded. Users with obsolete software logs will be ignored !

• When You have problem with some device, always include following :

• Complete log from logging window in JTAG Manager,
    • Device Brand and Model
    • Device current state and history (how it was damaged)

• If You are searching for specific pinout, or dump file, there are sticky topics for this, Your posts in any other part of forum will be moved to "Stupid users" thread.

• If You post about same thing more then once per day, You'll be BANNED from this section for 10 days, no excuses !
  • Remember that nobody is obligated to help You ! This is forum, and as any other forum, it operates on free will and people with free time and knowledge. If You need help, request it with as much as You can details, and patiently wait.
  • Any user who post things like "Where is support", "this forum is bad" etc will be denied to access this forum. If You're not happy with Gsmhosting forum, You're free to use any other which suits You.
Bellow You can check list of most important Sticky Topics. I strongly suggest to all users to read it carefully, it can and will help You a lot !

If You opened new topic, or wrote a post and You can not find it, it was made against the rules and its moved to thread bellow :

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f634...nuals-1039664/

Last edited by legija; 09-01-2013 at 19:50.

The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to legija For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 04-28-2011, 11:48   #2 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 256342
Sonork: None
Thanks Meter: 28,276
If You cannot find Your post - check here :

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f634...nuals-1039664/

I will tolerate posting in wrong place by the end of this week. After this period, i will simply move all wrong posts to trash.

Please help me to keep our section well organized and clean from trash. It is in Your interest to follow the rules, and leave more time to us for development, instead to chase stupid users and clean the crap they making in our section.

Thank You.

Warning for all RIFF Box users:

DO NOT Post RIFF serial numbers on public forums.

All Serials I find posted will be BLOCKED ! ! !

Last edited by legija; 08-12-2013 at 00:39.

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to legija For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Closed Thread