GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > Hardware For GSM Products > SL-Box

SL-Box Samsung & LG Box

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2012, 21:17   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 237256
Thanks Meter: 91
Sl-box video tutorial needed

Grateful, if you could give a video tutorial of how to use sl-box. I regret to say that after about 8 months of installing sl-box i have not been able to unlock one phone with it. I had to buy an alternative box which i have used to unlock two phones recently.

Old 03-19-2012, 08:39   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 894719
Sonork: 100.1580092
Thanks Meter: 905
at least you should have looked at the sticky threads

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f667...msung-1258373/

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f667...l-box-1386405/

no wander after 8 months you still dont know how to unlock a single phone

next time you should explain you problem with clear title and post your LOG

Old 03-20-2012, 21:49   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsm2start View Post
at least you should have looked at the sticky threads

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f667...msung-1258373/

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f667...l-box-1386405/

no wander after 8 months you still dont know how to unlock a single phone

next time you should explain you problem with clear title and post your LOG
What i expected you to do is to give your customers of sl-box a step by step procedure to unlock some phone and not to depend on the trial method of your sl-box software by all users who already have experience of usage of other boxes to give you result of the success of your box as a result of their trila and error efforts.

Search the net, you will see videos for gpg dragon, spider, ufs, mxkey, infinity best dongle, masterbox, setool, spt box etc. apart from the success stories of their various users but where is your own video. Are you really into gsm business.

I have over 15 gsm boxes for unlocking and flashing different phones and wonder why yours is different from all others, hence you went off for over three months sometimes ago without answering any thread i posted on the forum only to come back a few weeks ago to insult experienced users.

Mind your language if you want to succeed in business.

Last edited by pastor good; 03-20-2012 at 21:56.

Old 03-21-2012, 14:10   #4 (permalink)

Member: 1139057
Sonork: 100.109924
Thanks Meter: 4,428
Man and what is hard connect to usb cable phone with usb debugging enable in setting, select model in sl-box and press unlock ??
For you this is too complicated ??
This metode work for almost all android based phones.

The Following User Says Thank You to wgmmmx1 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2012, 22:38   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wgmmmx1 View Post
Man and what is hard connect to usb cable phone with usb debugging enable in setting, select model in sl-box and press unlock ??
For you this is too complicated ??
This metode work for almost all android based phones.
It is not difficult at all bcos i am experienced, but a situation when i have connected several phones recognized by my pc usb cable and comport number shown in software and yet sl-box software cannot read phone info talkless of show sp unlock codes and security(implying not all phones shown in software are currently supported) is surprising to me. I connect this same phones to other softwares like spt, ufs and they doe them with ease, it makes me feel sorrowful about the money i invested. So i may ask questions that look stupid to the Product Manager but he owes me the responsibility of explaining politely to me a dear customer whose patronage sustains the business that pays him salary and not to insult my person.

He is thanking you for correcting his ills because he had not responded well to my question.

Thanks.

Old 03-22-2012, 07:10   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pastor good View Post
It is not difficult at all bcos i am experienced, but a situation when i have connected several phones recognized by my pc usb cable and comport number shown in software and yet sl-box software cannot read phone info talkless of show sp unlock codes and security(implying not all phones shown in software are currently supported) is surprising to me. I connect this same phones to other softwares like spt, ufs and they doe them with ease, it makes me feel sorrowful about the money i invested. So i may ask questions that look stupid to the Product Manager but he owes me the responsibility of explaining politely to me a dear customer whose patronage sustains the business that pays him salary and not to insult my person.

He is thanking you for correcting his ills because he had not responded well to my question.

Thanks.
POST LOG of your problem so we can help you

Old 03-22-2012, 17:35   #7 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 20059
Sonork: 100.73934
Thanks Meter: 2,756
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsm2start View Post
POST LOG of your problem so we can help you
We will see if he post or not i dont think he have sl-box at all

Old 03-23-2012, 14:28   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1092395
Sonork: 100.1582829
Thanks Meter: 591
Quote:

Thanks.
I think if you try to search you will have many posts how to unlock ..etc with videos like this

you asked product manager
and our product manager answer

Now really we waiting your LOG

Old 03-26-2012, 21:10   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

I have seen success posts by other users, i shall continue to try with my experience to so if i will succeed as others.If i had seen this post before now, i should have given a log of one samsung I900 today which read imei info and others but could not read out phone code.
No need to keep arguing. Thanks.

Old 03-27-2012, 15:47   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
I have seen success posts by other users, i shall continue to try with my experience to so if i will succeed as others.If i had seen this post before now, i should have given a log of one samsung I900 today which read imei info and others but could not read out phone code.
No need to keep arguing. Thanks.

good luck dear friend

in case you need any help please post it in new thread

with a clear title of your problem

regards

The Following User Says Thank You to gsm2start For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread